What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

I gotta say that when I heard about the double-demoness boss, I popped a woody.

I watched the demoness video, and even with the blocked out scenes I popped another woody.

I payed tribute to Chairi via enty, and downloaded the game. When I got to the double-demonesses and saw them double-team Airi, I felt my woody pop a woody.

I am greatly impressed with what Chairi is doing here. He'll have my 8 bucks a month for a while.

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So much Japanese. Where exactly do I become a donor? This game looks... interesting. I only got to the Sandworm in the demo, no actual sex so far. Zombies that bite me, flies that do... nothing. A weird fat guy that licks my armpit (kinky?), and a sandworm that vores me.

Is this game sex-heavy? I really have no idea what's going on here. Least I figured out how to save... too bad I don't know what the skelemen are saying.

I mean it's called Version 2.3 Demo, so I assume we're at version 2.3 of the game? As in it's complete? I also forgot the imps that kiss you, but I really don't know... how far I can get, or where I can pay for the official version. I hope I can pay before the end of the month... if it's patreon. I saw something about an Enty in there, but I can't find it.

Last edited:

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So much Japanese. Where exactly do I become a donor? This game looks... interesting. I only got to the Sandworm in the demo, no actual sex so far. Zombies that bite me, flies that do... nothing. A weird fat guy that licks my armpit (kinky?), and a sandworm that vores me.

Is this game sex-heavy? I really have no idea what's going on here. Least I figured out how to save... too bad I don't know what the skelemen are saying.

I mean it's called Version 2.3 Demo, so I assume we're at version 2.3 of the game? As in it's complete? I also forgot the imps that kiss you, but I really don't know... how far I can get, or where I can pay for the official version. I hope I can pay before the end of the month... if it's patreon. I saw something about an Enty in there, but I can't find it.
Enty is where you wanna be, it's a lot like a Japanesse version of Patreon, game isn't in what I'd call a "complete" status yet for sure.

There's some weird fetishes in there but a fair few enemies go for boning Airi but there's some gore and some biting and just groping stuff too.

Anyways if you're interested and can afford it you can support the creator/ get the game: there. On the right side there's some boxes that say 800 yen and 1200 yen, you only need to support at the 800 level to get the game, after you've done that you need to navigate to the 800 yen post and download it from one of the links provided. It's a bit difficult to navigate through the moonrunes but if you use google chrome I find it helps.

If you need any help just let me know and I can try to give you a hand :D

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New Update is up for this month. New animations for old enemies and a mini event.

FinDragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I might be the only person having this problem again. But for now I'd say that some controls need a bit of work. At least the controller isn't too trustworthy at this moment, I couldn't even leave the first outside area with it.

Here's hoping that it won't be the next Nightmare Sphere where the character just refuses to move all out of a blue.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's a list of what's new:

-The Loop item now has a skip option to progress an animation to the next phase. Pretty useful for long progressive ones.
-New test area. It's kinda like the challenge zone to unlock the gun Airi outfit but it has a lot of rooms. After 2 rooms you enter in a small lobby where you can either exit or continue. The entrance is where you fought the succubus boss.
-New mini event. Go to the sauna, talk to the orb and get ready for some hawt action. The animation is the same regardless of which character is currently in the sauna.

New animations:

Fatty guy (#20) new threesome progressive downed animation (penetration + cum)
Mace skull guy (#7) new threesome standing animation (penetration + cum)
Monk (#17) now has a cum finisher both for standing threesome and downed
Crawling zombie (#11) new standing threesome animation (cum)
Mummy (#14) new downed foursome animation (doesn't work in the gallery)
Giant goblin (#13) new progressive downed animation (doesn't work in the gallery) (penetration + cum)
Wrestler boss has a new grapple

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Next update is at may 3, hope he gets a lot done. Hopefully.

Super glad he's reworking on the old enemies though.

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Next update is at may 3, hope he gets a lot done. Hopefully.

Super glad he's reworking on the old enemies though.
I remember he already has a threesome fire mage and a foursome female zombie animations ready back when i was pledging 1200

Hopefully he'll add those in the next update. Gonna love some more yuri gangbang action :p

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a key that just downs you? Can't figure out how to get downed by the mummies and the giant goblin

Zepheral

Reputation score

Is there a key that just downs you? Can't figure out how to get downed by the mummies and the giant goblin
F6 that's the down key.

But there's a bug with the mummy and #13, lol those rag doll physics.

Yeah he stated before doesn't work in gallery.

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

F6 that's the down key.

But there's a bug with the mummy and #13, lol those rag doll physics.

Yeah he stated before doesn't work in gallery.
Yea.. I'm guessing they have some pathfinding problems in the gallery room.
You can still go to the catacombs and watch the new animations tho.

Buktor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sry to ask but i've skimmed through all pages (i think) but cant seem to find anything on the problem im having.

When i try to do the 1 hp minigame if i press dash then Airi gets stuck in the dash animation and if i beat the minigame without dashing i cant exit afterwards.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Sry to ask but i've skimmed through all pages (i think) but cant seem to find anything on the problem im having.

When i try to do the 1 hp minigame if i press dash then Airi gets stuck in the dash animation and if i beat the minigame without dashing i cant exit afterwards.
Which version you have? Could be a bug.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't searched the forums yet(at work), but has anyone found that once you lose to the tiny demon and his spiders inside the haunted mansion that there is no way to escape?

The attack button doesn't work after you return from blackout, and the only way out ( that I see ) is blocked by him in boss mode.

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey I got a beside the point question.

Given the assets this game already has, how much of a leap would it be to make a hentai-Diablo? There's platformers aplenty, but hardly any diablo type hentai games.

With the 3D models and animation already done, most of the hard work of manually creating animations would be finished, and the author only needs to a way of procedural generating dungeons from preset graphics, and that would be a game comparable to Diablo 1 already.

Then a few more enemies and biome tiles, that would make a good enough Diablo 2.

That game would be so rad.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I'm getting a 404 error when I go to the 8chan page. Is it dead? :confused:
The entire site's down. Their Twitter says that they were hacked yesterday and that they planned to have it back on by the end of the day (though as you can hopefully tell, it's one day later and it still isn't back yet).

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Hey I got a beside the point question.

Given the assets this game already has, how much of a leap would it be to make a hentai-Diablo? There's platformers aplenty, but hardly any diablo type hentai games.

With the 3D models and animation already done, most of the hard work of manually creating animations would be finished, and the author only needs to a way of procedural generating dungeons from preset graphics, and that would be a game comparable to Diablo 1 already.

Then a few more enemies and biome tiles, that would make a good enough Diablo 2.

That game would be so rad.
While that would be cool, creating the animations for those enemies is way easier said than done. This game's animations aren't formatted in a way that you could just rip them from the game and turn them a different angle. So that'd require the person to completely remake every single animation.

If the animations were made in a way that we could edit them, there'd be uncensored patches everywhere.

The entire site's down. Their Twitter says that they were hacked yesterday and that they planned to have it back on by the end of the day (though as you can hopefully tell, it's one day later and it still isn't back yet).
Watch it be their April Fools joke or something stupid like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.