What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

I think #34 (crawling monster) has another new animation with Airi standing, facing it. It'll trigger a fingering + licking scene. I'm pretty sure this one is new(?) because I don't think I've ever seen it in the previous version.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think #34 (crawling monster) has another new animation with Airi standing, facing it. It'll trigger a fingering + licking scene. I'm pretty sure this one is new(?) because I don't think I've ever seen it in the previous version.
Damn, you're right! It's the losing animation from the boss fight with this guy. The second time your hp goes to zero it will trigger the only "real" GameOver in the game (assumed death).

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The dude should add more finishing animations like the black licky goblin's new animation instead of looping it all over again. Just having a animation where she is just lying there is hot itself.

also i kinda missed 2 or 3 updates and im in the latest but any new animations for the bosses and where to find them again?

ThatOneJester

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey just a question for a Newcomer ; P

How can I buy it? Are there more ways? Until now I bought everything with Visa = o

Just use the Enty page.
I bought it myself from there with my own visa.
Only problem is, I think the site has a subscription feature like Patreon.
No idea how to unsub sadly?
Meh, I'll figure it out later...

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just use the Enty page.
So If you pay once you have to pay all the time? = /

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just use the Enty page.
U can only unsub after a few days. U can change it to english so u can navigate around easily. and yes its a subscription feature like patreon

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

U can only unsub after a few days. U can change it to english so u can navigate around easily. and yes its a subscription feature like patreon
Hmm . . . how much you have to pay to get everything?

Currently I´m kinda broke ^~^*

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Like 13 bucks
How much € would that be? = o

And this every single Month?

And how do I get the Information of new stuff? Email? = o

Thank you very much that you are answering my questions = )

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well you could be a cheap piece of (gentlemanly) shit like me and look around for a free version. :D (Search up guilty hell 8chan, trust me)
I did ; P

But they are so carefull that it´s kinda hard finding anything at all XD

Ps: Well I just met some Noob douchbags in ULMF that dreamed about ruling the ULMF XD

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I did ; P

But they are so carefull that it´s kinda hard finding anything at all XD

Ps: Well I just met some Noob douchbags in ULMF that dreamed about ruling the ULMF XD
It costs 800 yen per month. so u can do the conversion yourself because idk whats ur currency

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Google up Currency Conversion Calculator.

For example. 800 yens will be 6.46 Euro or 7.06 dollars.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, sorry for being blunt but if he can't do things as simple as a currency conversion in modern times(even my grandpa can do it, really) or use search option for this topic, then I don't see how we can help him in anyway. He just don't seem to have the mental capacity to handle any procedure related to download, regardless of source(be it legal or illegal).

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Guys, sorry for being blunt but if he can't do things as simple as a currency conversion in modern times(even my grandpa can do it, really) or use search option for this topic, then I don't see how we can help him in anyway. He just don't seem to have the mental capacity to handle any procedure related to download, regardless of source(be it legal or illegal).

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I´m not that stupid! looser! T.T EXCUSE me for not being Born in England so I can speak english as perfekt as you master! -_-

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Out of all the posts I've made so far and all the people I've helped on PM relating this topic, one message where I'm not sugar coating and I'm already being told to calm down...k, officer... :D

I´m not that stupid! looser! T.T EXCUSE me for not being Born in England so I can speak english as perfekt as you master! -_-
I wasn't trying to insult you for the sake of it(I have chans for that kind of fun). It was to encourage you to do some research by yourself first. It's a highly useful skill to have these days. Probably the only one worth having.
And thank you for the compliment but you're wrong. I wasn't born in any of the English-speaking countries nor did I ever lived in one. Hell, I live in a fairly poor country with prices similar to those in Germany xD

I just don't get what stops you here. I find the word I don't know, I use dictionary to find out what it means. Then I can use google tools that are available in pretty much every official language on this planet. If you find yourself with a real problem, like "Do you have latest version of X and willing to share it?" or "What sites do you recommend for Y?", then I'll be happy to help you any time and even encourage you to do so! ;p

To avoid going too much offtopic and any flamewars that might occur, I'll leave it at that.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Out of all the posts I've made so far and all the people I've helped on PM relating this topic, one message where I'm not sugar coating and I'm already being told to calm down...k, officer... :D

I wasn't trying to insult you for the sake of it(I have chans for that kind of fun). It was to encourage you to do some research by yourself first. It's a highly useful skill to have these days. Probably the only one worth having.
And thank you for the compliment but you're wrong. I wasn't born in any of the English-speaking countries nor did I ever lived in one. Hell, I live in a fairly poor country with prices similar to those in Germany xD

I just don't get what stops you here. I find the word I don't know, I use dictionary to find out what it means. Then I can use google tools that are available in pretty much every official language on this planet. If you find yourself with a real problem, like "Do you have latest version of X and willing to share it?" or "What sites do you recommend for Y?", then I'll be happy to help you any time and even encourage you to do so! ;p

To avoid going too much offtopic and any flamewars that might occur, I'll leave it at that.

Oh well you are already forgiven . . . If you answer me a Thing: I am at that Underground save place, there were are those Carnivore Plants and Female Zombies - I wanna go into that red hole to fight that bad Girl, but I always get shown that house with the lantern in the old town = o . . . why? What do I have to do there? = o

Ps: I prefer asking questions since I like chatter ; P

Pss: And HE is a SHE >= P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.