What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

By the way, the author updated the old poll with new questions for whoever is interested.

Sablemyst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd love to contribute to the project. Does anyone have a link for the actual site?

SkullR3aper

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd love to contribute to the project. Does anyone have a link for the actual site?
Go to his blog. Link is at the very first page. Scroll down till u see a letter E for enty. create an account there and support the creator

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Out of respect I'm not going to tell where, but there's april update floating somewhere.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone please tell me the location of the sauna?
i have been looking for it but the only good thing i found was the place where female zombies were having some goodtime with the flower girl, past the 2 ogre things.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Out of respect I'm not going to tell where, but there's april update floating somewhere.
Not really, the next update is May 3rd.

There were bug fixes, but nothing major.

can someone please tell me the location of the sauna?
i have been looking for it but the only good thing i found was the place where female zombies were having some goodtime with the flower girl, past the 2 ogre things.

Where you fist see the witch keep going right tell you see some stairs that reach up a mountain.

Last edited:

Doomnuggets

Reputation score

It would seem the alternate costume doesn't work on the new animations. On the mace guys, one will start on her, but the other just bugs out and keeps swinging his mace. The big goblin makes you disappear, though you can still struggle and reset yourself, and enemy number 20 in spawn room just does like it did before and stands around.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where you fist see the witch keep going right tell you see some stairs that reach up a mountain.
I am doing some thing wrong or there is only drunk santa's house there.
And in the video you linked in the map there is this big icon, bigger than normal teleport locations but i dont have it or just not found it yet i guess. I checked the earlier posts which mentioned a fairy in the town but no fairy was found in the houses. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am doing some thing wrong or there is only drunk santa's house there.
And in the video you linked in the map there is this big icon, bigger than normal teleport locations but i dont have it or just not found it yet i guess. I checked the earlier posts which mentioned a fairy in the town but no fairy was found in the houses. Am I doing something wrong?
There's a new, not ruined town further to the East from the ruined one. You have to cross some long bridges to reach it. New content happens there.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any chance the creator will get on Patreon? If not its cool I just don't feel comfortable pledging to a site I can't read without translation filters.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Perhaps I'm just a bit dense, but I cannot seem to locate any of the new content from not only this new patch, but the a few of the old ones as well. I've seemingly gone as far as I can go (in that I've defeated every boss that I could find and have gone so far as to santa house thing) but I do not see where everyone is finding this new content. heck, I don't even know where this supposed alternate costume is.

Does any have a kind of quide or something that I can refer to to find out where to go next? The last thing I cleared before getting stuck was the G boss in the house in the east (the one that comes after the bit with that miniature meat...thing).

My thanks in advance for any assistance.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Perhaps I'm just a bit dense, but I cannot seem to locate any of the new content from not only this new patch, but the a few of the old ones as well. I've seemingly gone as far as I can go (in that I've defeated every boss that I could find and have gone so far as to santa house thing) but I do not see where everyone is finding this new content. heck, I don't even know where this supposed alternate costume is.

Does any have a kind of quide or something that I can refer to to find out where to go next? The last thing I cleared before getting stuck was the G boss in the house in the east (the one that comes after the bit with that miniature meat...thing).

My thanks in advance for any assistance.
In the house where you fought with chibi-gori (the little fella with spiders), go to the room with the 4 madmen (#32, zombie fat-guys) that were chained to the wall before the fight(now they should be free and aggresive). There's a hole in the roof where you can jump to reach the new area (mountains and the town).
Best way is to show you on the video:

To be honest, dev is currently focusing mostly on preparing new areas and expanding the existing content, so better check some of the old enemies, like #13 mori-no-echyuu or downed threesome with #20 Gregorii.

Also, you could miss the area with the first full-scale gore (#33 butcher) that is unlocked after you beat the chibi-gori. It's exactly where he was taken by spiders.

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any chance the creator will get on Patreon? If not its cool I just don't feel comfortable pledging to a site I can't read without translation filters.
All you have to do is click on the flag and select english language...

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the house where you fought with chibi-gori (the little fella with spiders), go to the room with the 4 madmen (#32, zombie fat-guys) that were chained to the wall before the fight(now they should be free and aggresive). There's a hole in the roof where you can jump to reach the new area (mountains and the town).
Best way is to show you on the video:

To be honest, dev is currently focusing mostly on preparing new areas and expanding the existing content, so better check some of the old enemies, like #13 mori-no-echyuu or downed threesome with #20 Gregorii.

Also, you could miss the area with the first full-scale gore (#33 butcher) that is unlocked after you beat the chibi-gori. It's exactly where he was taken by spiders.
My thanks for the video link. It actually helped me get past another part that I was stuck at shortly after figuring out how to escape that building. You sir/madam, are a scholar and a saint. Still no sign of the alternate outfit however.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My thanks for the video link. It actually helped me get past another part that I was stuck at shortly after figuring out how to escape that building. You sir/madam, are a scholar and a saint. Still no sign of the alternate outfit however.
No problem, glad to be of help. As for the outfit, you mean the one with guns and red hair - GunAiri ? If you're looking for something else then I don't think it's in the game. If it it is GunAiri then check this video , cause it's hidden in a similar fashion to the gallery area. Remember that once you put on this outfit you will have 1hp until you clear the level. CheatEngine won't help you in this case, so better rise your stats to the at least "5-hits per kill" level for the town enemies. It gets crampy in there so you won't have the time to evade their attacks.

Worth noting: GunAiri animations are incomplete, so most animations will still display normal Airi, while some of the new ones(April&march?) won't show anything at all.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

No problem, glad to be of help. As for the outfit, you mean the one with guns and red hair - GunAiri ? If you're looking for something else then I don't think it's in the game. If it it is GunAiri then check this video , cause it's hidden in a similar fashion to the gallery area. Remember that once you put on this outfit you will have 1hp until you clear the level. CheatEngine won't help you in this case, so better rise your stats to the at least "5-hits per kill" level for the town enemies. It gets crampy in there so you won't have the time to evade their attacks.

Worth noting: GunAiri animations are incomplete, so most animations will still display normal Airi, while some of the new ones(April&march?) won't show anything at all.
For example: If you try to get the downed animation with the large imp thing, your character sprite disappears and the imp keeps running back and forth.

Alucard66691

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First time playing the game and I really like it. Not sure where to go, but I accidentally came across Gun Airi lol.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Some of you pm for my save file. Here's a link. Everything unlocked, just make sure you have the latest patch.

(If you don't have a paypal, but want one.) After that, request paypal to give you a debit card. (It works international.)

*Edit change the link, sorry didn't realized it took you there, I was half asleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.