[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

Pss: And HE is a SHE >= P
Yeah, it was kind of male chauvinistic of Buziol to assume - but also of thatdogwithamonocle...

So in order not to get anyone's panties in a twist;
as per thine wish:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, it was kind of male chauvinistic of Buziol to assume - but also of thatdogwithamonocle...

So in order not to get anyone's panties in a twist;
as per thine wish:

I´m never calm ; P

And I´m not mad either XD

Too optimistic here ;)

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First, don't use the "male chauvinism" or "racist" cards when there are no reasons to do so. You get additional points for specifying that it's the "male" chauvinism, not just "chauvinism".
Second, "there are no girls on the internet" rule is always valid. We should all automaticaly assume that:

Oh well you are already forgiven . . . If you answer me a Thing: I am at that Underground save place, there were are those Carnivore Plants and Female Zombies - I wanna go into that red hole to fight that bad Girl, but I always get shown that house with the lantern in the old town = o . . . why? What do I have to do there? = o

Ps: I prefer asking questions since I like chatter ; P

Pss: And HE is a SHE >= P
Well, thank you for being level-headed :D
As for the thing you asked, I assume you mean this "redhole"?
You might want to check the house that's being shown to you through that vision. It's the location where hillbilly's with axes are present (they should appear after you activate the vision). Here:
I don't remember exactly but I think there should be some kind of crystal(though the videos suggest that you should be able to enter the portal right away, after you accept the message. Check the video below).

Also, make sure you have quite recent version of the game(after october?) or you won't be able to access the Vivi's lab.
Check this video for more visual guide through the closed area:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First, don't use the "male chauvinism" or "racist" cards when there are no reasons to do so. You get additional points for specifying that it's the "male" chauvinism, not just "chauvinism".
Second, "there are no girls on the internet" rule is always valid. We should all automaticaly assume that:

Well, thank you for being level-headed :D
As for the thing you asked, I assume you mean this "redhole"?
You might want to check the house that's being shown to you through that vision. It's the location where hillbilly's with axes are present (they should appear after you activate the vision). Here:
I don't remember exactly but I think there should be some kind of crystal(though the videos suggest that you should be able to enter the portal right away, after you accept the message. Check the video below).

Also, make sure you have quite recent version of the game(after october?) or you won't be able to access the Vivi's lab.
Check this video for more visual guide through the closed area:

Sry, but I have a newer Version = /

The door that is above that red Portal is gone in my Version = /

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sry, but I have a newer Version = /

The door that is above that red Portal is gone in my Version = /
Oh, ok. Have you tried jumping?
After it's open, the entrance might be sligthly above (one jump should be enough to reach the "arrow" area).

Ruffleneck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone noticed it. There's a hidden animation in the gallery area with some weird tentacle monster. It's right under the teleport to the chibi-gori and the destroyer boss. Just stand right under it and let it fall on you.

Also, are you guys sure the butcher #33 has threesome anim? Yes, #33 is the butcher. Maybe you mean #32, the fat zombies that are licking her all over?
Ooh, thanks!

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From the latest post in his forum. The author had a huge issue with the main voice actor, related to misunderstanding (sexual harassment). And now she had withdrawn from the game development. So the future voice actor is unknown.

I really love her voice though. :(

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

From the latest post in his forum. The author had a huge issue with the main voice actor, related to misunderstanding (sexual harassment). And now she had withdrawn from the game development. So the future voice actor is unknown.

That's really unfortunate. Now I'm wondering if he/she's gonna replace her voice completely, use pre recorded voices or keep the old one's while adding new ones.

sophie944

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I think they will replace the voice completely.
And I hope they give us the opportunity for the old voice.
To bad I loved the voice I hope the new will be good :)

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you please share the link to his forum? Thanks.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure about this but I think he means the blog. At least I can see a large amount of post on the top of the blog when that happened.

Zepheral

Reputation score

There are tryouts for the voice acting job on his blog.

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are tryouts for the voice acting job on his blog.
I'm not sure if there are tryouts anymore.

Using google translate, the blog says that he was able "to reconcile with the voice actor".

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score

I'm not sure if there are tryouts anymore.

Using google translate, the blog says that he was able to "to reconcile with the voice actor".
Well that's cool. I'm glad the misunderstanding was cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.