What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

12: 求・ヒドラカード --- quest npc in SE port town, near dock --- give him ヒドラカード, if cant find it can buy in NE port town but need 5k

The description is wrong wants something else
so how to change message is better?

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think a card will show in shop after you get one. You can get a hydra card from green girl in water.

Currently I'm struck at 17: 配達お願いしますⅢ and メイド募集.
Both can't be done without prerequisite quest.
NPC also don't give me a new quest. No idea how can I continue the game.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

I think a card will show in shop after you get one. You can get a hydra card from green girl in water.

Currently I'm struck at 17: 配達お願いしますⅢ and メイド募集.
Both can't be done without prerequisite quest.
NPC also don't give me a new quest. No idea how can I continue the game.
Have you tried talking to the Guild Leader? I remember where I only had 2 quests left, but I couldn't access either of them. After destroying the 4th Crystal, I talked with her and got my prize. I was stuck for awhile, so I went back and talked with her and she gave me a new set of quests to do.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank You, @Duvet
Seem like I need to destroy crystal to progress story.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'm weird now level 20 but no matter when I speak to nigs happens to your info?
can explain how that is the time to learn boobies and the job change to armor

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't suppose someone could re-upload somewhere other than mega? Mega always dies on me about 1/3 of the way, and I've tried on 4 different internet connections. :/

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do i get inside the church in the castle area? I need a key but i can't find it anywhere

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OMG... quest #16... THe guy says something about the Chest possibly being fake, then never lets me finish the quest. Help?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how do i use the potion that makes you shorter for h scenes (possibly shota H???)

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

OMG... quest #16... THe guy says something about the Chest possibly being fake, then never lets me finish the quest. Help?
The thing is, you got -2- chest key items from the abandoned ship, he wants the one that looks like a parcel (box with rope over it? Unsure how to detail it right.) That's the one he wants, should be easy to spot as, again, it's in key items.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do i get inside the church in the castle area? I need a key but i can't find it anywhere
The key is found on the second floor of the building directly behind the monastery/church (not the towers). Go to the left and unlock the locked door to that building by detouring through the entrance to the dungeons.

how do i use the potion that makes you shorter for h scenes (possibly shota H???)
It's for fighting the fairy you encounter after finishing quest no.23 and placing the flower on the torch-like platform in the central forest. If you are wondering where to get it, it's made by combining a four-leaf clover and an empty glass in the dungeons of the last castle.

On that note, where do you get a four leaf clover? ._.
I've been opening these purple boxes for literally an hour now saving and loading and it hasn't shown up. Is there any other way to get it?

Also, the guy who sells the skill reset doesn't seem to show up any more. Can anybody find a reason why he stops showing up even if we don't own the reset?

lurkmore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is the Crystal in the pyramid? I reached the 4th floor, killed the mummy boss, and picked up the blue thing on the throne, but I can't find the big crystal to destroy.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where is the Crystal in the pyramid? I reached the 4th floor, killed the mummy boss, and picked up the blue thing on the throne, but I can't find the big crystal to destroy.
Most likely you went into the basement instead of to the tip. The blue flame on the throne is in the basement if I recall correctly. Go back to the entrance and find the stairs leading up. If you get to a long hall with people on either side and no enemies (assuming you didn't steal the gold claws from the corpse in the basement), you're going the wrong way.

lurkmore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most likely you went into the basement instead of to the tip. The blue flame on the throne is in the basement if I recall correctly. Go back to the entrance and find the stairs leading up. If you get to a long hall with people on either side and no enemies (assuming you didn't steal the gold claws from the corpse in the basement), you're going the wrong way.
That was it, thanks.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

WOOT GOT MY FOUR LEAF CLOVER FINALLY! 8D

On a side note, I would still like to know any alternatives to getting it.

Also, anybody know where to get the materials for making the resets (girl in last castle dungeon area makes them)? I think one of them is a rare drop from orc ladies, but the other one I'm just completely lost. Thanks.

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can buy a ticket (1500 Zenny) for training in the porttown. That can be used in the cellar of the knights in order to get a lesson on clothings and a skill to wait for 10 rounds in order to learn something. Which mobs actually get you something with that?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WOOT GOT MY FOUR LEAF CLOVER FINALLY! 8D

On a side note, I would still like to know any alternatives to getting it.

Also, anybody know where to get the materials for making the resets (girl in last castle dungeon area makes them)? I think one of them is a rare drop from orc ladies, but the other one I'm just completely lost. Thanks.
from maker HP say flower girl drop clover, but never try
also HP say has hidden shop but need sperm out under 3 times 2.jpg ...... if want collect hscene cant do it......
forget get the darkness apple in where......

You can buy a ticket (1500 Zenny) for training in the porttown. That can be used in the cellar of the knights in order to get a lesson on clothings and a skill to wait for 10 rounds in order to learn something. Which mobs actually get you something with that?
the 10 round skill? for GoR only if dont has 1.jpg

'm weird now level 20 but no matter when I speak to nigs happens to your info?
can explain how that is the time to learn boobies and the job change to armor
wait lvl 20 and clear quest

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can get 4 leaf clover by picking the 1st option (get item option) from the vice-commander girl (leader of knights mass?) after breaking the pyramid's crystal (or maybe just the 3rd crystal). That's how I got it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The thing is, you got -2- chest key items from the abandoned ship, he wants the one that looks like a parcel (box with rope over it? Unsure how to detail it right.) That's the one he wants, should be easy to spot as, again, it's in key items.
The other key item I got from there was something with the description of "rusted metal". But that doesn't show up when I talk to the guy. Which chest do you get this other key item from? The wooden one or the metal one? Also, is it in the north room of the lower level?

Status
Not open for further replies.