What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

It's a shame that there's a v1.1.

I was able to translated the majority of the quest list, most skills and every item and cards.

Given I may have broken a few events...

What's different in v1.1?

I know of 1 glitch so far:
- The desert assassin hunting quest can come up before you get the quest to appear in your 'story' menu. (PvP ....*something*)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

28: カタコンツアーを救え! --- need give 2 different helm item (nurse or rabbit head, 3rd choice) to girl outside 1st town inn (if give helm drop from , can find her in home, then talk to her again in 1st town and start BF fight, undress her and win can add 1 more hscene in hscene room) --- quest npc in open area (click board in outside map) --- go last castle, if can move to sewer go NW stair

Can someone please clarify this for me? I'm not following this

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

28: カタコンツアーを救え! --- need give 2 different helm item (nurse or rabbit head, 3rd choice) to girl outside 1st town inn (if give helm drop from , can find her in home, then talk to her again in 1st town and start BF fight, undress her and win can add 1 more hscene in hscene room) --- quest npc in open area (click board in outside map) --- go last castle, if can move to sewer go NW stair

Can someone please clarify this for me? I'm not following this
Get the rabbit ears and nurse cap, talk to the red-nun girl, give her the angel-crown from the angel-slime and you can find her in your house. Go to the "board" on the map screen (it's right beside the town) and there should be an NPC there. Now the NW bridge should be fixed in the last castle.

That's my interpretation of it. I can't even get this quest to appear on my "story" menu. Anyone else have this problem?

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Get the rabbit ears and nurse cap, talk to the red-nun girl, give her the angel-crown from the angel-slime and you can find her in your house. Go to the "board" on the map screen (it's right beside the town) and there should be an NPC there. Now the NW bridge should be fixed in the last castle.

That's my interpretation of it. I can't even get this quest to appear on my "story" menu. Anyone else have this problem?
As far as I can tell, giving the red-nun girl the angel-crown is optional so it doesn't have to be done. In the tutorial area described as looking like a sign in the map, there should be an NPC you can talk to by the sign that activates the quest.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble finding a link ^^; The ones on these 5 pages so far seem to have been broken into pieces rather quickly.

Kazenosinobi

Reputation score

I can not find 4 crystal. I was in a dungeon Payon, Geffen Tower and the Pyramid of Morroc .... Where is the 4 crystals?:eek:Tell me how to perform 17 and 25 quest.Thanks for the help!

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can not find 4 crystal. I was in a dungeon Payon, Geffen Tower and the Pyramid of Morroc .... Where is the 4 crystals?:eek:Tell me how to perform 17 and 25 quest.Thanks for the help!
The crystal you're missing is in the north forest. Go to the SW corner of that map and press z next to the brown boulder to reveal a secret path. Beat the monster guarding that path and proceed. You should have a map in your Key Items tab, use that to traverse the room maze. If you don't you'll be faced with very tough monsters.

There's a link to a quest walkthrough one page back.

For everyone having trouble with quest no.28, here's how you do it.

1. Talk to the nun girl standing outside the inn in the 1st town and pick the first option 3 times, paying 1000ZENY to masturbate to her.

2. In the fight, you will have a new option at the bottom of your skill menu that makes you jerk off and damage yourself. Choose this option until you cum all over her.

3. Exit and then re-enter the town. Go to the girl and you can now gift her helms (3rd option). Give her the bunny ears, nurse cap, and angel hairbands, then choose the second option when talking to her for an H-scene. She will now show up at your house.

4. Go to the knight who gives you quests. He will now give you quest no.28.

5. Go to the board in the world map and press z to enter the open field. There will be an NPC standing at the top center near the well. Talk to him to trigger the quest.

6. Now go to the last castle. Enter the sewers (the easiest path is through the building behind the church front entrance > ladder downward to jail area > ladder down to sewers). Go to the very NW of the sewers and you will find a set of stairs leading up.

7. You will be in a darkened area. Just go right and defeat the easy zombie mob to complete the quest.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

3. Exit and then re-enter the town. Go to the girl and you can now gift her helms (3rd option). Give her the bunny ears, nurse cap, and angel hairbands, then choose the second option when talking to her for an H-scene. She will now show up at your house..
Where do i get the nurse cap? it's from an enemy i figure, where is it?

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone here knows the answer to my "unable to load file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle" error yet.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do i get the nurse cap? it's from an enemy i figure, where is it?
Against the enemies inside the SE - no port town. Go into the cave and go through the door in B3. Inside, the Homunculus Knights(?) and the enemy that has the flee ability (one you have to strip and does NOT have a paper on her head)

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone here knows the answer to my "unable to load file: Graphics/Characters/Vehicle" error yet.
Was your game download in multiple parts? Maybe you pasted over only one part and the first part was lost, try extracting all parts at the same time? or don't copy over the files? don't forget to always be in jap locale also :)

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was your game download in multiple parts? Maybe you pasted over only one part and the first part was lost, try extracting all parts at the same time? or don't copy over the files? don't forget to always be in jap locale also :)
That seems to be the case! I tried a single-download copy, and it finally worked. That said, I had the problem originally with this download, but I believe that it was because the English VX Ace was interfering with it. Thanks!

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Almost at 100% completion. All that's left is weapons and cards. If anybody could tell me where to get the materials for the stat and skill resets, that would be great.

On that note... is there only one pair of the golden claws? I traded them away for a reset to that guy in the SW town bar. And if anybody knows/remembers where they got the Executioner (エクスキューショナー) etigoya mentioned, that'd be even better. Thanks.

EDIT: High orc lady respawn confirmed. She's in SE corner of west forest. So that's one reset down. Now where to get darkness apples...?
EDIT2: I take that back. High orc lady randomly spawns apparently. =_= At least I got my reset.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost at 100% completion. All that's left is weapons and cards. If anybody could tell me where to get the materials for the stat and skill resets, that would be great.

On that note... is there only one pair of the golden claws? I traded them away for a reset to that guy in the SW town bar. And if anybody knows/remembers where they got the Executioner (エクスキューショナー) etigoya mentioned, that'd be even better. Thanks.

EDIT: High orc lady respawn confirmed. She's in SE corner of west forest. So that's one reset down. Now where to get darkness apples...?
weapon in lake (really forget it...) 70%.jpg , if mob collection over 70% can get it

The crystal you're missing is in the north forest. Go to the SW corner of that map and press z next to the brown boulder to reveal a secret path. Beat the monster guarding that path and proceed. You should have a map in your Key Items tab, use that to traverse the room maze. If you don't you'll be faced with very tough monsters.

There's a link to a quest walkthrough one page back.

For everyone having trouble with quest no.28, here's how you do it.

1. Talk to the nun girl standing outside the inn in the 1st town and pick the first option 3 times, paying 1000ZENY to masturbate to her.

2. In the fight, you will have a new option at the bottom of your skill menu that makes you jerk off and damage yourself. Choose this option until you cum all over her.

3. Exit and then re-enter the town. Go to the girl and you can now gift her helms (3rd option). Give her the bunny ears, nurse cap, and angel hairbands, then choose the second option when talking to her for an H-scene. She will now show up at your house.

4. Go to the knight who gives you quests. He will now give you quest no.28.

5. Go to the board in the world map and press z to enter the open field. There will be an NPC standing at the top center near the well. Talk to him to trigger the quest.

6. Now go to the last castle. Enter the sewers (the easiest path is through the building behind the church front entrance > ladder downward to jail area > ladder down to sewers). Go to the very NW of the sewers and you will find a set of stairs leading up.

7. You will be in a darkened area. Just go right and defeat the easy zombie mob to complete the quest.
this game played so long and a few event not memo... cant rememver a lot step...
btw game HP say give her any 2 helm ok

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does every enemy have a unique card associated with them? (Bosses too?) Cause I know the "God of Harvest" (Yellow Fox) drops a card with +40 crit. But I can't seem to get the card from most of the other boss enemies :( ...

I don't want to pick up someone's 100% save until I feel satisfied with my progress in the game.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

30: オナペットシステム --- need clear no.8 quest 青ジェム下さい and no.12 quest 追憶の水晶 --- quest npc in tower town's tower 2F --- buy house in NE port

I have every other quest completed except this one which is a prerequisite to unlocking the last ones, I talked to every NPC in the tower and around it and nothing happens, help?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

30: オナペットシステム --- need clear no.8 quest 青ジェム下さい and no.12 quest 追憶の水晶 --- quest npc in tower town's tower 2F --- buy house in NE port

I have every other quest completed except this one which is a prerequisite to unlocking the last ones, I talked to every NPC in the tower and around it and nothing happens, help?
Talk to the glasses guy that allowed you to use to CG orb, then go to the NE town and talk to the guy you gave 10 blue gems to. He's in front of a house with a well. Speak with him and you can buy the house off him for 5k. Then you can start getting pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.