What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkaz-kaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

The link posted above for the game seems to limit you to a certain amount of file size per day. I was only able to get 2/3 files from it.

Hopefully it's not effecting everyone, but wanted to warn folks in case this happens to you.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The link posted above for the game seems to limit you to a certain amount of file size per day. I was only able to get 2/3 files from it.

Hopefully it's not effecting everyone, but wanted to warn folks in case this happens to you.
Yup... just happened to me, FML. Now i have to wait till midnight

gunner958

Reputation score

Thanks for the link! Do you have the decryption key for the file on MEGA?

gunner958

Reputation score

My bad, the first time I clicked on the link it asked me for a decryption key. Maybe I copied/pasted the link wrong the first time. It works now.

Thanks again!

gumaxzaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is the link.

mediafire.com/?eijhfj9hdbky2h9
mediafire.com/?v5zzz7a5127kxg1
mediafire.com/?gtlabtpzy2cs8zz
mediafire.com/?vwq0p382l4j1j41
mediafire.com/?dd8re4ajzkxsft6
mediafire.com/?9d4u4r1e9y94y7m
mediafire.com/?owbqfjxikrp9x73
mediafire.com/?czf9be6y26t0ub1
mediafire.com/?4bkw3ibqlykzz3o
mediafire.com/?kofcy8roqptjkp0
mediafire.com/?j9pvebycw0rb3cw

Sorry I forgot to change the file name before uploading.

It is possible for one player finished savegame I do not ask for too much. Thanks for dropping page.

Sorry I'm not good at English.

daddy

Reputation score

I´m stuck in history quest nº 8, I have to collect 10 of some item but I don´t know which one.
Please help!.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i'm now fighting with the "red haired knight girl" i win all times, but she still fighting with me o_O what i do?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i'm now fighting with the "red haired knight girl" i win all times, but she still fighting with me o_O what i do?
You have to break her "guard" a.k.a. Panties. I have no idea how, I know there is an Advanced Class skill that will allow you to do it and some people said that Steal also did it, but I have yet to get Advanced Class or make Steal work.

kenoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you will get a skill called remove panties, when you change to super novice (have to be lvl20 to change)
and you have to learn it, its on the skill list.. far below on the list

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

How do i use Atlas clipboard translation on the game?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I´m stuck in history quest nº 8, I have to collect 10 of some item but I don´t know which one.
Please help!.
item can buy in NW tower town 100$

ignore her, later if buy house in NE port town maybe need fight to her 1 more time

What are "pets" and how do you get them?
need clear no.8 quest and the quest for open cg/hscene room i think, after get another quest (quest npc is open cg/hscene room one), then go NE port town buy empty house, inside buy egg for catch mob if mob nude (only 12 type can catch)

Last edited:

alikeliasn

Banned
Reputation score

what time is current time to set o na clock, what in the ship ?what time set up on a clock, what in the ship
?

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello there alike, the answer to your question is 45 minutes. Not sure if you have to set the clock back or forward though.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

totally stumped, a quest rpg untranslated is pretty hard, i'm level 11, i cleared all originally shown areas, now what??? Something about an open h-scene? What's going on lol

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, first thing to do is get some translation program so you can at least get a general idea of what npcs are telling you (Chiitrans is a good one). Talk to everyone,and make sure you talk to the quest guy in Pronteria every time you lvl up because I`m sure some of the "story" quests are lvl-based. Other quests you get simply by completing previous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.