What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

And here`s a save game file for the ones asking. Unfortunately, its`s not 100% complete. 74% of all monsters are available for your viewing pleasure at the replay crystal in Gennen's magic tower, on the top floor. I`ve also gotten more then 58% of the cards ( Apparently you can get a reward if you show that you`ve gotten 70% of all cards to a guy in the lake area to the east, on the way to Alberta).

Attachments

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

item can buy in NW tower town 100$

ignore her, later if buy house in NE port town maybe need fight to her 1 more time

need clear no.8 quest and the quest for open cg/hscene room i think, after get another quest (quest npc is open cg/hscene room one), then go NE port town buy empty house, inside buy egg for catch mob if mob nude (only 12 type can catch)
Thanks, do you know which monsters you can capture?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And here`s a save game file for the ones asking. Unfortunately, its`s not 100% complete. 74% of all monsters are available for your viewing pleasure at the replay crystal in Gennen's magic tower, on the top floor. I`ve also gotten more then 58% of the cards ( Apparently you can get a reward if you show that you`ve gotten 70% of all cards to a guy in the lake area to the east, on the way to Alberta).
Thanks a bunch. Is there anywhere you can go to rebattle any of the girls you've previous fought, rather than just the GO scene?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Torrent link:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:74975C5C251F63DD0DCD47FD4639753909F27B5A&dn=ROBF&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis.stalker.h3q.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent-downloads.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sumotracker.com%2fannounce&tr=%2ahttp%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce
Just copy everything in that code window and paste it into your browser.

Please let me know if this doesn't work, it's the first time I've ever created a torrent.

I'll keep seeding for at least a couple days. Just finished downloading from those awful bitshare links, so I've only booted up the game and made sure it ran, but everything seems ok.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch. Is there anywhere you can go to rebattle any of the girls you've previous fought, rather than just the GO scene?
No problem. If there is an option to rebattle specific monsters whenever you want, I haven`t found it yet. Though the red branches summon random mobs for you to fight, so if you have the patience you can use those ;)

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

◆ステータス・スキル失敗したなと思ったら◆
敵に10回以上負けると、プロンテラの街にて一度だけステータスポイントをリセットする事が可能になります。
また期間限定でJOBEXPをリセットするアイテム「キラキラスティック」の購入が可能です。

found these words from one of this game files

Where to buy this キラキラスティック thing? after used google translate it said it can reset skill (for who still not super novice yet i guess though).

(after lose ten times after that cat girl who use for reset status appeared near nw house in protera but I really cant find where to buy this キラキラスティック thing for reset skill *sob )

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, do you know which monsters you can capture?
mob in room and no. of mob
01 02 03 16 15 31
22 07 14 21 27 30
no.27 2.jpg name little different from mob room

◆ステータス・スキル失敗したなと思ったら◆
敵に10回以上負けると、プロンテラの街にて一度だけステータスポイントをリセットする事が可能になります。
また期間限定でJOBEXPをリセットするアイテム「キラキラスティック」の購入が可能です。

found these words from one of this game files

Where to buy this キラキラスティック thing? after used google translate it said it can reset skill (for who still not super novice yet i guess though).

(after lose ten times after that cat girl who use for reset status appeared near nw house in protera but I really cant find where to buy this キラキラスティック thing for reset skill *sob )
item for status point reset, get it after change job 1.jpg

Someone would save some of the full game?

Attachments

Last edited:

alikeliasn

Banned
Reputation score

What current time on clock, what on the pirate ship ?→
imgby.com/G1QZ.png

And what to do in this room ? →
imgby.com/57xSW.png

Last edited:

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you can buy the skill resetting item from an NPC in the top right of Prontera, next to the graves. He only appears if you don't have any of them in your inventory. you have to press left on your skills after using it to remove points. remove the basic skill at the top to remove all skills points (so no cheesing skill requirements by gaining one and then removing the one you had to upgrade to get it). there's also a stat resetting item you can get from finishing the third fruit delivery mission from the NPC in Izlude.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Could someone please tell me where to get "Aloe Vera" for the job change trial quest? I have no clue where it is. Thanks.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could someone please tell me where to get "Aloe Vera" for the job change trial quest? I have no clue where it is. Thanks.

First town, guy below a barrel. He makes it for free when you have 2 "sticky liquid" and 1 "empty vial". He's wears a turban and is beside the blacksmith-shop.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For those who read that post before about having a purely INT-based build, I have to agree that it's pretty beastly so long as you have the right skills. You only need the first level healing skill, but for offense, you need to get the second-to-last skill unlocked ASAP. It's the tit-grabbing-icon one near the bottom. This attack does heavy damage based on your current INT level, and it's one of the few useful spells in game that isn't a status effecting spell.

Next, you want to unlock two more skills; one that recovers health after each turn (Pink Heart on maroon background icon, 16th skill down), and one that recovers SP after each turn (yellow icon of a dude going WOO with sparkly goodness overhead, 21st skill down.) You're going to want to max out the SP one as soon as you can, as your offensive magic will cost 22 SP per attack when maxed out, which is a drain on your SP reserve. But with this recovery skill activated, you'll be healing about 35 sp per turn, so you'll be getting a net GAIN of SP over time, which is amazing.

However, I am noticing that a few enemies later on are immune to SP attacks, so invest in some strength later on.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can buy the skill resetting item from an NPC in the top right of Prontera, next to the graves. He only appears if you don't have any of them in your inventory. you have to press left on your skills after using it to remove points. remove the basic skill at the top to remove all skills points (so no cheesing skill requirements by gaining one and then removing the one you had to upgrade to get it). there's also a stat resetting item you can get from finishing the third fruit delivery mission from the NPC in Izlude.
Are you sure not having one is the only requirement? I don't have any and he still doesn't appear.

CD008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get this game going. Every time I load it up (from two different downloads and extraction areas, and even the trial), I get an error that states "Unable to locate file: Graphics/Characters/vehicle". Redownloaded and installed the VX Ace RTP, and still have the problem.

What am I missing?

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't do 配達お願いしますⅢsomehow. The upper door in north cave is locked.
Kafra in cave tell me that the key is in Prontera but I cannot find it anywhere.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't do 配達お願いしますⅢsomehow. The upper door in north cave is locked.
Kafra in cave tell me that the key is in Prontera but I cannot find it anywhere.
also need get no.24 非合法ホムンクルス組織 (for door open inside cave)

ROBF and

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When the mob have cloth protecting certain part that area become immune to skill that focus there.
As i focus STR on my 1st playtrough any monster that have undies on them immune to normal atk. Of coz in the end i had to get strip armor to bypass this immunity (Dam Dopple (boss) have undies whole fight)

My build base is normal Atk (STR) with double hit (30% +1 atk) quicken (+1 atk) and muramasa as weap (+1 atk) and my card is moonlight flower x2 (+40 crit /ea) + 30% dmg boss monster / -20% dmg taken boss monster
Dmg wise - 500-600 normal / 1200 crit x 3-4
Hope this info help for those who want to try STR as this thread alot seem focus on INT build

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm I see thank for answer man (+1 rep for you)

Note: still nout found him yet though maybe because my level still too low (16 right now)

EDIT: Oh it is not lv problem --" I need to destroy that crystal in north forest (there is secret path in poring forest (investigate stone in forest so you can find secret patch after that use map that drop from thief in sewer to lead for crystal)

* still wonder about Red priestess in town (that appear after destroy crystal) so I can not do anything to her except use that "jerk off" skill to her and that all?.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12: 求・ヒドラカード --- quest npc in SE port town, near dock --- give him ヒドラカード, if cant find it can buy in NE port town but need 5k

The description is wrong wants something else

Status
Not open for further replies.