What's new

RPG [ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] Creature Hunter RE133887 RJ133887

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ARUMERO SOFT|RPG]Creature Hunter

I can't believe it! I wanted to buy it, but my credit card isn't working :eek::(
I wish I could figure how to buy it on the JP DLsite, it keeps punting me back with an error about my name.

If anyone's feeling generous, I'd gladly accept a PM'd link to an uploaded copy. :D

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wish I could figure how to buy it on the JP DLsite, it keeps punting me back with an error about my name.
It requires your name to be in kanji-compatible double-width characters, it doesn't like regular ascii for some reason.
You can try to look for some web translator that transposes into double-width.
Or just do what I do, and copy the field label into the field. Behold the mighty Sir Enter Your Name!

As it's getting pushed back a bit, I would say [...] like mid July for release.
...Nostradamus? My lord, is that you?

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

If trying to buy from DLSite JP directly with a credit card doesn't work, try registering the card to your login account, then purchasing the game while logged in.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And once more... mountains of fake links. I really would love to know what the hell these guys get out publishing hundreds of fake links.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And one more... mountains of fake links. I really would love to know what the hell these guys get out publishing hundreds of fake links.
fifty cents? Dunno.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

...Nostradamus? My lord, is that you?
I wish! Was just a really good educated guess based off of given information!
Watching how they work and release games thought kinda assisted in making that guess =3=

As for JP DLsite buying, I'm a dud on that front. P@ypal already raises eyebrows at me when such transactions from the US site hits the debit card, but they can't do anything about that as it's via mastercard, thought in turn they WILL disallow me outside of state spending because it could be 'trafficking money towards terrorist', and we JUST can't have that can we?

( ...and yes, this is a legitimate disallowance and statement on the TOS. I couldn't make that shit up if I tried. )

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

fifty cents? Dunno.
Lots of small, individual amounts when people have to click through 3+ layers of adfly or the like. In general, I've not seen a legitimate rapidgator link in years.

Creating an account for the Japanese DLsite should let you make purchases. That said, I just spent my spare change on Gimanjo's Magic and some doujins, so nothing from me I'm afraid.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And once more... mountains of fake links. I really would love to know what the hell these guys get out publishing hundreds of fake links.
should we create thread to inform which site have "right" link and which one ALWAYS have fake link ? ;)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

should we create thread to inform which site have "right" link and which one ALWAYS have fake link ? ;)
The problem is that you're not going to find any reliable sources of 'real' links. You should assume everything is fake, especially rapidgator (but others are used too, like turbobit, sendspace, mediafire, you name it).

The exception is sukebei, but those are torrents. I'm not saying you can't find download link on the rest of the internet, but we're talking a <5% chance at best. Honestly, the best place for direct links is probably...this site, ULMF.

This game is selling fairly well so far.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game will be uploaded in 2-3hours at hentai-share.com :)

Its out:
hentai-share.com/?p=25559

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem is that you're not going to find any reliable sources of 'real' links. You should assume everything is fake, especially rapidgator (but others are used too, like turbobit, sendspace, mediafire, you name it).

The exception is sukebei, but those are torrents. I'm not saying you can't find download link on the rest of the internet, but we're talking a <5% chance at best. Honestly, the best place for direct links is probably...this site, ULMF.

This game is selling fairly well so far.
not that uploader service ... (and Ryuushare is the worst one before, now it's down or something)
I mean like ULMF might "have" the link for this game ...
(which we already ... *cough* ... "seen" ... *cough* ... if you know what I mean :p )

there's several site too which gather REAL link ...
(like anime share will give real link too, tough this quite obvious to other ulmf user )
also Sukeibe indeed always give real link (the fake one will be downed soon as several user complain and the MOD test it too) ...
I have some list for this fake or real site (and I already test it)
but I wonder if I should start thread like that or not ...

another tip to hunt the game you need ...
find the latest version FILE SIZE at DLsite, it will always show how big the game file size in ZIP ...
if the link you tried to DL is bigger or smaller, then there's high chance it's fake ...
(tough in few case of bigger size file, it's because the uploader cramp several other game with that upload)

Last edited:

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

D*mn there are over 800 copies sold and still just fake links to find -.-

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Idk if is allowed but here is a link from anime-sharing

Looks legit ,im downloading it now

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah! :D
I'll upload it to mega, as soon as possible.
There are allready 1000 copies sold, so I think it'll be ok, if we share it here...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

change the title [Incomplete] into RPG Maker please ...
(the game already release after all)

BTW, is this game still use RPG Maker VX like previous release ?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah! :D
I'll upload it to mega, as soon as possible.
There are allready 1000 copies sold, so I think it'll be ok, if we share it here...
Even if you share it here, this is Arumero Soft we are talking about, expect in the next month or two a '2.0' update that adds more outfits, more things to fight, new animations and the like. So it's going to be recommended overall to buy the game when it comes out, just to avoid the hassle of searching god knows how many links JUST for the 'recent' one :p

BTW, is this game still use RPG Maker VX like previous release ?
it does! Chances are because it's still using a ton of the custom scripting they've done under VX, and upgrading to VX Ace would actually be something of a pain to rework all of that.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Idk if is allowed but here is a link from anime-sharing

Looks legit ,im downloading it now

Link is legit. Thanks :D

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it does! Chances are because it's still using a ton of the custom scripting they've done under VX, and upgrading to VX Ace would actually be something of a pain to rework all of that.
not much difference for RPG VX Ace in script formula ...
but well, it's custom script after all ... (make sense)
and indeed it would be quite a lot of trouble to rework all of it ...

kinda pity tough since Ace have several more edge compared VX ...

(and since it will get updated quite often, I guess no one will translate this for now)
I wonder if someone willing to give full translation like their previous game ...

Last edited:

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here it is anyway ;)

Credit goes to the original uploader Yukinari from hentai-share and to lyhonlam who brought the link :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So the game is released as ver 1.01

The biggest difference compare to previous demo seems to be the hint for gallery.
Basically if you select a blank space it'll tell you the condition to unlock it.

Also, you unlock the others for gallery by getting their 'get to lv 15' medal

' 3' well, doing something else atm so I'll play more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.