What's new

RPG [ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] Creature Hunter RE133887 RJ133887

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [ARUMERO SOFT|RPG]Creature Hunter

Did the blog say anything of when he might release a trial? Or is there not gonna be any?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Did the blog say anything of when he might release a trial? Or is there not gonna be any?
The blog actually isn't updated yet.

.- . I just found DLSite link cuz I stalk their update hour a lot.

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So while we wait, could someone tell me how the hell to get the past games? you know with them being dead linked and all... I am really interested in these games so anyone want to help me out here?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

So while we wait, could someone tell me how the hell to get the past games? you know with them being dead linked and all... I am really interested in these games so anyone want to help me out here?
i hafe 2 of them in my colection (the bf ones) cona up them her later.

so these the 2 hafe (and are the best of this circles games on my opinion)

Last edited:

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

awesome... now to find ALice Sword

thanks and + rep to you very kind sir

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3' So the plus side is author have answered the question of "when will trial be available" on his blog (as part of the comments)

The answer is about 2-3 weeks before release.

So at the start of June it seems.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Another update on the blog. Tell me, gogolas, what do your trans eyes see?
As far as I can make out:

Release date may push further out, if accidents happen. (sorry, sorry)
Wants to make battles more enjoyable.
Trial is work in progress, please wait a little more.
Sorry for the short update.

And then his progress blurb - still at 78% (apparently miscalculated the previous one),
compared to the last update good progress on story and debugging.

I guess linearly rating progress is hard - always fast to get the first 50%,
then the last 10% take 90% of the time ;)
But: Getting there. Got my fingers crossed...

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its on dlsite... but there is no trial. T_T

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Its on dlsite... but there is no trial. T_T
As they said, we'll chances are not see one till about 2~3 weeks, perhaps even less, before full release. As it's getting pushed back a bit, I would say mid~late june for demo, and then like mid July for release.
If nothing else thought a Battle Fucker game around my birthday's pretty nice.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So there's an update on the blog that's otherwise fairly unremarkable -
showing a preview of the CG gallery:
So by the looks of it, we're going to have at least 30 attacks/images. (Given the neat cutoff at the bottom, there might be more scrolled down.)
I am curious what the 5 character slots are, though.

Their famous progress metric has been mostly stuck for the past few updates, seems story is proving difficult to finish up.
What's interesting is a response in the comment thread: Freely transcribing from autotranslate to proper english here, it says something like:

> I can haz trial?
I have to finish balancing first, so it'll be up shortly before the game goes on sale.
> It's scheduled for the end of the month, but will it take longer?
> We're waiting in anticipation!
Thank you ^_^
The rough is done, but it feels like there's still some small things missing in the story.
Getting there one step at a time...

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

So there's an update on the blog that's otherwise fairly unremarkable -
showing a preview of the CG gallery:
So by the looks of it, we're going to have at least 30 attacks/images. (Given the neat cutoff at the bottom, there might be more scrolled down.)
I am curious what the 5 character slots are, though.

Their famous progress metric has been mostly stuck for the past few updates, seems story is proving difficult to finish up.
What's interesting is a response in the comment thread: Freely transcribing from autotranslate to proper english here, it says something like:

> I can haz trial?
I have to finish balancing first, so it'll be up shortly before the game goes on sale.
> It's scheduled for the end of the month, but will it take longer?
> We're waiting in anticipation!
Thank you ^_^
The rough is done, but it feels like there's still some small things missing in the story.
Getting there one step at a time...
Well, they already shown off that this time you get 3 playable instead of the 2 their last few games all had, and I'm getting the feeling you can mix and max team members from a list of 5, each one with their own fighting style and advantage. That's just an educated guess thought, and I could be proven wrong. Does seem like we'll be getting a lot of monster attacks thought, and it looks like the last images might be the females undergoing birth? ( it is suppose to be clothing destruction -> sex -> pregnancy -> birth -> sex )

Really would be interested to see how the 'birthing' falls into play with this, chances are spawning more mobs mid battle by my guess at least. Also very interested to see the full status effect list as well, if only because that + the outfits is where most of the artwork's going to be going towards to fill out.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Another blog update, and current progress is pretty much done really, the author still have a few CGs and have to put together a trial, but the next blog update should be when the trial is out.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright ' 'a done playing the demo (fairly short at 3 missions - Tutorial, kill 5 enemies, kill boss) and gallery is limited to the gunner only (you can still see others' in actual fight)

You pick 3 out of the 5 character to take to a quest, clearing quest gives exp, and the way the quest is done is akin to Monster Hunter (as if the name wasn't enough of a clue)
From the top of the list
"main" character (you can't switch her out) - Use gun, a high attack speed character but with limited ammos
Bow user - not gonna lie, have not played with this one, but most likely status inflicting type
Gunlance user - The slow hard hitter that can go into defense mode
Katana user - The high dps character
Guitar (I kid you not) - Well, it's the hunting horn really, a buffing character

All characters have 8 slots for equipping things
Weapon (stats mainly)
Cloth (costume and stat)
3 skill slots (more skills to use, for the gunner each skill has its own ammo count and equipping multiple doesn't add to that)
3 'gem' slots (extra stats like faster 'stamina' regen, resistance to certain effects)
Though for clothing it seems there's some limit to what each can equip (the armor crafted from 1st boss is only usable by the gunner/bow)

Map movement is done in the side-scrolling way.

Gallery is still the 'pick character', 'pick sex attack' sort.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Going over the demo myself:

We've got some new status effects as well, along with the old time favs.

'Restraint' is pretty much a "You're about to get raped" status
'Shock' is your basic slow status
'Cum' can now turn into 'Egg' after a time
'Lust' is like a hypnotic status
'Clothing Damage' is the same
'Herm' is a little odd? seems like it wears off, but you can end up under lust if attacked while under it?

Sadly only 6 in battle status effects with any visual changes. Herm, Cum, Lust, Nude, lactating, and egg.

Also this time each gal has their own rape animations, no body/head swaps here! Thought the demo files reveals that...not many 'dynamic' poses too, but there is a different between Normal and Lust.

I need to toy around with it a bit more, but so far I'm liking it!

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are some hard-to-find bees which inflict lactating status. If you kill them you get the components to craft a totally wonderful all-enemies-attack for the gunner.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

So did some playing around:
there's quite a few status effects, most of them are little things ( being tazed to slower movement, poison that lowers resistances, ect ect ) sadly that's not going to have images for them. Otherwise I made a save file with as much as the Gallery 'unlocked' as possible, this demo's missing a ton thought, so some animations expect the game to complain about missing files outright. Otherwise should give a good idea I think on how it'll work, more less what we have to look forward towards.

Attachments

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so how do i, uh... download... this? i don't see any available trials.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

so how do i, uh... download... this? i don't see any available trials.

It's had a DLsite page for a bit now, the trail just hit it today thought.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As my contribution to the thread, translation (Possibly completely inaccurate) of the questions during the intro:

Please select difficulty (Higher difficulty increases drop chance(?))
[EASY] for people playing this kind of game the first time
[NORMAL] for people who like do go their own way
[HARD] for people who like a challenge

Do you want to ban Hermaphrodite status? Yes/No/Not sure

Do you want to disable cross-sectional view? Yes/No/Not sure
[This translates as "do you want to enable", but seems to have the opposite effect]

Please set the length of cut-in in combat:
[No] Finish the cut-in immediately
[3sec] Wait 3 seconds
[Button] Wait until you press a button

You're done with initial setup.
Welcome to the world of creature hunter!
Do you want to watch the intro? Yes/No

The options menu (last menu item above save):
Display cut-ins
Display state images
Display serif (??)
Display cross-section
Display hermaphrodite
Change cut-in length

Personally, I like setting arumero games to hard, because it means you actually need to use enemy weaknesses and stuff is challenging.
That said, things can get a bit grind-y there, so maybe I should recommend normal for most people.
Note that this time around, there doesn't seem to be a way to change the difficulty once you're in the game.
For the cut-in, you may want 3sec initially, but I recommend setting it to instant or button in the long run, because you will get annoyed at the 3 second wait eventually.
What enemies have people found? So far, I have Egg, Snake, [nothing], Scorpion, Bee, [lots of nothing], Big Snake.
It's a bit odd that there's a hole in there, but maybe that's just how the demo cut out.
For enemy interaction, Snake and Big Snake can interact while grappled, Snake on grappled+herm, Snake and Scorpion and Bee while grappled+lactating. Not sure if there's others.
Hm. Seems this has their trademark humor as well - during the intro, the main character complains about having to walk everywhere, going
"Hey, why is player such a cheapskate? If only they had bought the limited edition, we'd have an airship already and wouldn't have to walk" - and the other characters are all WTF:confused::confused::confused:
Yeah. This one will be even better once translated...

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

You can change difficulty on the main map, just hover over the Green triangle.

BTW, choosing "Not Sure" is the same as choosing "Yes" for each option. My save file's got a few of them unlocked that I could still fight, and the game wouldn't crash due towards missing files.

Status
Not open for further replies.