What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

For those experiencing Aigis freezing/lagging or having to tab in-out to "unfreeze" the game, they posted on Twitter that the cause seems to be Google Chrome's recent update. Seems like they're looking into it atm - hope they fix it soon because it's getting annoying having to tab in-out to unfreeze the game literally every menu screen lol

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those experiencing Aigis freezing/lagging or having to tab in-out to "unfreeze" the game, they posted on Twitter that the cause seems to be Google Chrome's recent update. Seems like they're looking into it atm - hope they fix it soon because it's getting annoying having to tab in-out to unfreeze the game literally every menu screen lol

great i been having this problem since yesterday it affect both JP and english aigis

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have done Spirit Rescue E and got 2 Black Fairies is it good or bad since I believe I won't get any Black Units anytime soon.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can i ask what is that Blue icon does?
i try it and it clear it auto. Wow its like a Clcik and go no more wasting time looking at screen hahah.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While I don't have the drop number, I have the stamina/charisma costs, and drop type for the Majin map and the other dailies.

Also have the map description for Aamon, and it has an AoE effect that constantly damages the HP of your units within its area of influence. I'm curious how nasty that's going to be, since it sounds like it's part of its attack rather than a map hazard (Thetis or Roana probably won't be immune, and Feng Shui Users won't be able to dampen it).

I used 4 crystals on my stamina to use up my charisma so I could farm the magic crystal map. Aamon's map has rare drops, so unless it's a 100 first time thing, then I have a feeling they're going to have a crummier drop percentages than Ada's god-tier map.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hellfire Aamon has a second form and it threw me off guard. The radius of his aura becomes larger as well in his second form. I could've gotten 1-star if I killed 2 more enemies. :(

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Amon 2nd form completely wiped out my team. His aura does not cause as much trouble as his instant attack power .

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done 3 stars the map. You would need at least 4 strong healer, prefer the one with range extend to kill amon.

I will post mine if able.

All AW unit, so hardcore lol I hope for easy ones come up soon

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished translating the introduction, it seems the drops may be 100% first time. According to one Japanese player, the golem is way, way harder than Aamon.

Golem >>> Unsurpassable Wall >>> Majin Aamon

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished translating the introduction, it seems the drops may be 100% first time. According to one Japanese player, the golem is way, way harder than Aamon.

Golem >>> Unsurpassable Wall >>> Majin Aamon
Well I don't give any try yet, Maybe I should try one (120/0 still expensive though). Again 2 AW princess I have (Sherry and Anya) both AW Lvl 1. Are they good enough.

EDIT : Completely Crush before capable to do any damage

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Well I don't give any try yet, Maybe I should try one (120/0 still expensive though). Again 2 AW princess I have (Sherry and Anya) both AW Lvl 1. Are they good enough.
Impossible.

Amon final form's attack is magical and deal around 1300 damage per hit to a AW lv 99 Anya with 10% magical resistant.

His defend also must be around 1200+ because he has 50% chance to bounce off Arrow from my Spica with 684 attack.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks harder than a golem to me since it probably does a ton of magic dmg which you can't really defend against other than the few characters with 20-25% resist on top of the army of demons.

I think I may not have the dps to deal with both the demons and amon at the same time probably not quite enough healing either since none are awakened

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus:
What makes the golem hard is that there are very few units that can take a hit from it. In comparison, Aamon can be fought with Princess Claudia, who rips him to shreds with her true damage. His first form is so weak that you can catch him with a tank unit (e.g. Gigant Armour Berenice), and just destroy the demons before you change your focus back towards him.

Taian just made a a low quality 3-star strategy for this map:

Amekuma also has this 3-star strategy using units that long-time free players may have:

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus:
What makes the golem hard is that there are very few units that can take a hit from it. In comparison, Aamon can be fought with Princess Claudia, who rips him to shreds with her true damage. His first form is so weak that you can catch him with a tank unit (e.g. Gigant Armour Berenice), and just destroy the demons before you change your focus back towards him.

Amekuma also has this 3-star strategy using units that long-time free players may have:
Still not strong enough, my team for that one

arisato minato

Reputation score

@marcus:
My Miranda AW 60 got ripped to shred by Amon first form even though she has Sedis support her.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

long as u have a tank with 3k hp you can tank a golem which is any awakened heavy armor, then theirs the option of not tanking it and using skeletons or some kind of summons. Aren't there a few characters that can tank it with there hp buffed up also?

I dont have claudia btw who shreds anything that doesnt kill her so I'll probably have to figure out some more costly option of killing him.

that video is nice for reference I guess but I haven't even cced fran yet was going to use my last archers to awaken that one platinum healer with the green on who skill is actually good at lvl 1 cant remember her name right now and it seems to require an awakened 17 cost healer or fran dies at least in that setup order not sure if changing the spawn order would fix anything

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used Taian's video and it worked out nicely. A ninja/rune fencer can be used instead of the second archer on the right to help deal with the gray demons. I made Nagi retreat before the second form so I don't know how she'll do against Aamon.

The only problematic portion of this mission is when the 3 gray demons appear near the end. If your tank does not have their defense skill ready before then, then they'll get wiped out by the time the third one starts attacking the tank.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus:
Yeah, just from the videos the most problematic seem to be the ranged demons.
If the boss can be tanked then is just a matter of stacking healing and ranged dmg.

Btw, Memento's Skelys >>>>>> Golem :p

Wow, this video is completely doable, I'm just missing some lvls on Janna and Fran (only Fran lvls matter anyway). Claudia never gets to hit the boss and her skill was used only once but seemed unnecessary, so u can actually replace her with anything. Anya or an angel should decrease the burden for the healers.

Last edited: