What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I'm starting to have my will shaken to do the gold rush 1....
Well its basicaly RNG trolling me Even until now with 2 SC spend i still havent completed 1 map.
Is these gold unit starting to worth the SC spend on them :(
and there like 11 map in total

Another stuff anyone having same problem as me whoever using google chrome? Basicaly the sound effect felt delayed and while in main menu it freeze-ed alot specialy during combination. Wonder if there a way to fix this
This only happen in aigis as FKG still the same and it also affected my EN ver aigis

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow Ur's ability is kind of lame for getting weaker but I guess with her base stats +dodge ability its kind of fair compared to claudia since shes the only other unit with pure true dmg. I think I'm more impressed with Ling's ability now that I know she keeps doing that rasengan ball for the entire duration.

If I'm able to get any of those black armors I realized the last thing Id do with them is use them on sapphire units which is kind of sad, makes me question why I bought them. there's too many units I could level up that are better /similar to kaguya and her maid is near useless in combat thx to that low defense. I think Id actually rather deal with rorone possibly killing herself with desperation than waste god knows how many rainbow fairies on kaguya just so she can do a bit more dmg than shelly with a longer cooldown and massively shorter duration.

They should make kaguya's skill awaken reduce that massive cooldown or something to make me actually see purpose in wasting fairies on her and her maid

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@TieSKey:
The inumimi archer is , so she would have to be a collaboration character like Moldevort to appear in this game. Though, that brings up a very good point about other games with boring gameplay commissioning talented artists to do characters with designs that are so much cooler than the ones WankoP forces illustrators to do for this game.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

And even more, the quality is quite inconsistent, specially in bed scenes. I like aegis for being an actual game, but more visual goodness wouldn't hurt at all T_T

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Using Sandra's skill just crashed my Aegis. Wow, first time that's ever happened. On the god tier map too, lovely timing. The game is just frozen. Well that put me in a crap mood x.x RIP Aegis.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Using Sandra's skill just crashed my Aegis. Wow, first time that's ever happened. On the god tier map too, lovely timing. The game is just frozen. Well that put me in a crap mood x.x RIP Aegis.
If it just froze, then switch to another tab, go back to aegis and wait for up to a min. It happened to me a some months ago and eventually revived itself :S

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I take back my previous statement,

Gold rush Drop rates are worse then shit

and question, does Eletto's cost reduction stack with fedora's?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and question, does Eletto's cost reduction stack with fedora's?
Ellet's AW Ability only applies to herself. The same goes for Fedora's AW Ability.

Taian, or some other veteran Japanese player, says the drop rate for Gold Rush 1 is 5,10,15. So, it's quite harsh if you expect an easy completion reward or consolation drops. 1 out of 20 trips is 40 stamina, so getting a Completion Reward Gold unit may be cheaper than doing a single premium summoning, but it's still pretty iffy.

My main focus on this event is to farm the heck out of the Monday and Tuesday maps; God-tier and 1.5x is about as high as I can expect them to make it for Platinum and Black Fairy drops, so I may as well use this opportunity to max out as many characters in my team as possible until I spend 50 crystals for the stamp card from all that I saved up all month and before.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great 5 10 15... i think i understand why that rng is not trolling me but the drop rate is already low.
I will just treat this week as another clearing daily (mostly ex cuz can't do the godly tier yet, well lets wait for the strat)
as for gold rush 11 free SC that all good enuff for me (and still want to clear 1st map since only missing gold fairy left)

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finished the God tier map thanks to the strat posted earlier, sandra really made that easy as.

The new instant complete mission thing is the best damn thing ever, getting real lazy in using my charisma now that is not a problem and I can get money and food with no effort, and breeze my last level and a half for 200.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My game also crashed once on god tier map (i was playing on my tab so I couldn't wait until unhang ), but I ate like 9 sacred crystals to farm out and this bad thing happend only once.

Btw Petite, I saw this long picture quite a while ago, it wasn't even as half long as it is now. Love it !

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

think i should spend all my SC getting magic crystals for saki/akane/maurette copies during this event or use them on spirit rescue and try to cc /awaken as much as I can? Ive awakened maurette already btw

Edit: feels like the 1.5x drop isnt working getting 0-1 orb drop from the awaken map and 5 stacks of crystals from magic crystal extreme daily shouldnt I be getting 7 stacks 100% of the time with 1.5x drop?

Last edited:

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Petite
I was thinking of Maurette earlier when I first saw the video of this mission, but I completely forgot about her after doing my attempts at this mission. She's definitely accessible and should be good to have for this mission. If only I can get her 100% affection to awaken her. I also need rainbow fairies. :(
An awakened Maurette is super useful for it. I went into it blind like an idiot and still 3 starred it thanks to her and Nanally. She blew away the entire last rush easily.

EDIT: I should also note that she works just fine without her awakened skill so long as she has a high enough attack to one shot them with her regular skill. I've blown my entire reserve of 9-10 rainbow fairies in a failed attempt to raise Anya from 4 to 5. I wish that was an exaggeration. But yeah, I'm in the same boat there so don't worry too much about awakening her skill, just a few skill levels is fine.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not going to be stressing over not having something in this game. It's just one of those things that I will be waiting to get over time. I just really like her AW skill since I won't get Janna ever, and there's no way I'm ever getting Garania. There's also a whole backlog of units I'm working on so it's going to be a long time before I might be able to get the skill awakened. :p

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So in seesaw wiki this picture was posted regarding sandra skill hit box

Anyone here felt this is way over rated, at most its only 1/2 to 1/3 for the hit box

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

Little Beginner Question been trying to level my units a bit my healer(Alissa) and archer(Soma) hit 20+ and now I would like to know what would be better just feeding like always 4 Units or maybe combining them with Fairies.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi,

Little Beginner Question been trying to level my units a bit my healer(Alissa) and archer(Soma) hit 20+ and now I would like to know what would be better just feeding like always 4 Units or maybe combining them with Fairies.
Since you still new i guess u geting alot silver fairy from that 1 stam map chalenge mission right ?
I think combining 2 highest lvl bronze unit (same class gain even more exp)+ 2 fairy is good idea for lving at begining.
although at lower lvl its better to save those fairy and bronze unit 1st as higher lvl it cost more. (well mayb try to get as high in story map 1st)

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So in seesaw wiki this picture was posted regarding sandra skill hit box

Anyone here felt this is way over rated, at most its only 1/2 to 1/3 for the hit box
Me, especially in terms of hitting stuff horizontally. At least on the 100/2 mission from her event, maybe they changed it. I also think the hitbox is symmetrical in regard of her ground position (her shadow) and not her jump position / beam animation. With flying units I think you still need to aim at their shadow, not their sprite. So, what this screencap shows to me, is the hitbox between bottom shadow and top one.

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since you still new i guess u geting alot silver fairy from that 1 stam map chalenge mission right ?
I think combining 2 highest lvl bronze unit (same class gain even more exp)+ 2 fairy is good idea for lving at begining.
although at lower lvl its better to save those fairy and bronze unit 1st as higher lvl it cost more. (well mayb try to get as high in story map 1st)
Storywise I finished Citadel Battle with 3* and got the All Bonus Units too,I tried Deep Forest Road and Remnant Vanquish 2 and failed both horribly >.<

About the fairies got them all on Challenge Quest were I stopped at Low Cost Battle and got from there and Toxic Swamp a Silver One.

That is my progress so far only other question which would be the best to farm Bronze Units then I farm the soldier bronze in Pastoral Gate and the Bronze Archer in Wolves Den.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Storywise I finished Citadel Battle with 3* and got the All Bonus Units too,I tried Deep Forest Road and Remnant Vanquish 2 and failed both horribly >.<

About the fairies got them all on Challenge Quest were I stopped at Low Cost Battle and got from there and Toxic Swamp a Silver One.

That is my progress so far only other question which would be the best to farm Bronze Units then I farm the soldier bronze in Pastoral Gate and the Bronze Archer in Wolves Den.
for lving unit farm back / return to ruin. (23chr) (if it too hard try royal road / tower overwatch)
save the bronze unit for fairy combine.
try focusing archer healer mage for castle retake

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for lving unit farm back / return to ruin. (23chr) (if it too hard try royal road / tower overwatch)
save the bronze unit for fairy combine.
try focusing archer healer mage for castle retake
Dont have tower overwatch and return to ruin yet so have to go royal road I cleared it on first try wasn't that hard.

What I am more interested which would be the best combination: More Units over Fairies(3/1) More Fairies over Units (1/3) or same amount of Unit and Fairies(2/2)?