What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well i tank Amon just fine and clear all the other monster before he get to 2nd form, problem is even with all my unit and only Amon left i can't kill him, his fire aura out-damage my healer before he get to half hp, not sure what to do at this point.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well i tank Amon just fine and clear all the other monster before he get to 2nd form, problem is even with all my unit and only Amon left i can't kill him, his fire aura out-damage my healer before he get to half hp, not sure what to do at this point.
When in doubt get more healer.

Seriously, in my fight i retreated all my unit in order to be able to deploy more healer.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You simply need to spread out your healers/units. The burn damage is very strong, but you can make it so it only hits 2 units inside (I also used Taian's video as reference).

@TieSKey I think that's just a position bug, so unless you manage to reproduce it, a fallen angel would let it freely walk past.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

First Part of the fight

Second part of the fight.

My strategy depend on Saki NOT instant kill Amon.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Claudia never gets to hit the boss and her skill was used only once but seemed unnecessary, so u can actually replace her with anything. Anya or an angel should decrease the burden for the healers.
That was a bug; Claudia should have been attacking him. So don't replace Claudia with an angel.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@TieSKey I think that's just a position bug, so unless you manage to reproduce it, a fallen angel would let it freely walk past.
That was a bug; Claudia should have been attacking him. So don't replace Claudia with an angel.
I also thought it was a bug but he doesn't activate Claudia's skill :S
Maybe he got afk at that point? Her true dmg would have saved him several mins and video editing, lol.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im so happy that my first Princess, Claudia, is such a wonderful unit....

Despite being perhaps the worst dragon slayer in the history of dragon slayers (Sybilla give Claudia her AW Skill back, damnit!!!) she's a top notch demon slayer!

arisato minato

Reputation score

I also thought it was a bug but he doesn't activate Claudia's skill :S
Maybe he got afk at that point? Her true dmg would have saved him several mins and video editing, lol.
After trying again i can confirm that is a bug.

The bug is caused by changing unit during Amon transformation. If you changed unit after his transformation completed then the new unit will engage Amon as usual.

Despite being perhaps the worst dragon slayer in the history of dragon slayers (Sybilla give Claudia her AW Skill back, damnit!!!) she's a top notch demon slayer!
Maybe she got messed up during profession registration with Aigis-sama. She intended to write down "Demon Hunter" but mistake Dragon for Demon and wrote " Dragon Hunter" instead.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im so happy that my first Princess, Claudia, is such a wonderful unit....

After trying again i can confirm that is a bug.

The bug is caused by changing unit during Amon transformation. If you changed unit after his transformation completed then the new unit will engage Amon as usual.

Maybe she got messed up during profession registration with Aigis-sama. She intended to write down "Demon Hunter" but mistake Dragon for Demon and wrote " Dragon Hunter" instead.
Lol, that's exactly my point with Claudia :p

So, the bug is just on the animation right?
Anyway I won't try this map until next week.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is Amon's attack physical or magical?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The majority of dragon-type enemies in this game are ground based: Dragonewts, Dragon Riders, and Dewinged Dragons.

Claudia is a dragonewt's worst nightmare; the mere mention of her name can silence the crying of a dragonewt child. The same goes for , who fell in battle and had his dragon-slaying sword, Ascalon*, taken by Dragon Princess Anya, who was cursed by the Great Elder's staff to turn into an ugly male with a speech impediment after Anya decided to take the sword as her own.

*Refer to the wikipedia article.

The number of winged dragons are few in number, and are largely irrelevant if you have Artemis or Lord Witches.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

physical then switches to magic based on gc wiki google translate that

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After not getting a silver unit (if I recall correctly) from the SP crystals that I got from this month's subjugation event, I was able to get Kyuteri with the SP crystals I got as a login reward today. Even though I was hoping for a useful unit, I'll take it since it's the first gold unit I got from SP crystals. I'm just glad I got a free cost reduction for her and maybe I'll get a second cost reduction from the Kyuteri from this Gold Rush.

edit:
@crow_mw
I deploy a ninja after all the gray demons are blocked by the HA, so they won't attack the ninja ever. I should have clarified that earlier.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

I used Taian's video and it worked out nicely. A ninja/rune fencer can be used instead of the second archer on the right to help deal with the gray demons. I made Nagi retreat before the second form so I don't know how she'll do against Aamon.

The only problematic portion of this mission is when the 3 gray demons appear near the end. If your tank does not have their defense skill ready before then, then they'll get wiped out by the time the third one starts attacking the tank.
I thought I will have to spend next week or two leveling chars for the majin mission. This strategy however made it easy. I used Mariabelle instead of Bernice, Liana instead of Fedora and Soma instead of Bella. The archer didn't feel that much needed, but my Jaina is significantly higher level than in the vid.

If you want to apply exkale suggestion to use a ninja/fencer - careful that grey demons don't kill her with ranged attacks, while they walk and careful if you can handle healing damage from the aura in the second form.

Timing of Claudia deployment is also important in this video. You want one of your healers to take a little bit of burn damage before deploying her, so that your healers are desynchronized a bit. If you deploy her too early/too late you risk all your healers casting at the same time and Claudia dying between casts. You could also use Echidona here instead of one of the healers (provided she can handle early game).

---

Guess this leaves me still needing to build a team for skill fairy map. Seems this needs few AW witches. But maybe I can avoid this, by skill awakening Spica? Need to use first skill fairy to have a team for skil fairy map, so there is only 1 shot.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Lol, that's exactly my point with Claudia :p

So, the bug is just on the animation right?
Anyway I won't try this map until next week.
No. If you changed your unit during Amon transform, it will not attack but Amon will because Amon is blocked by your unit.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The majority of dragon-type enemies in this game are ground based: Dragonewts, Dragon Riders, and Dewinged Dragons.

Claudia is a dragonewt's worst nightmare; the mere mention of her name can silence the crying of a dragonewt child. The same goes for , who fell in battle and had his dragon-slaying sword, Ascalon*, taken by Dragon Princess Anya, who was cursed by the Great Elder's staff to turn into an ugly male with a speech impediment after Anya decided to take the sword as her own.

*Refer to the wikipedia article.

The number of winged dragons are few in number, and are largely irrelevant if you have Artemis or Lord Witches.
The amount of ANY dragons are few in number.

For now, most Dragonewts are from old events, quite easy to beat with your eyes closed. Only a few new appearances on the gold rush. Dragon Knights have yet to appear in more than 1 event (+1 gr map) that is already gone.
More than half dragons bosses start as flying units. So u need to place Claudia beforehand (if her skill is needed, but if its not, then what's the point in using her), place some decent healing, adjust your ranged dmg so the flying dragon boss hits land just above her.... and for what? 30% additional dmg?

She is a great unit, we all agree on that, but a dragon hunter? I can't agree on that.

No. If you changed your unit during Amon transform, it will not attack but Amon will because Amon is blocked by your unit.
Wow, important bug then.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3 stars using amekuma's strategy, replacing some units for my blacks and the like.

It was still an obnoxious fight for me, however, as my healers aren't as strong as his were. Noodlebowl helped take a bit of that gap away but their lack of HP (Looking at you, Sedis...) gave me a couple of heart attacks for sure. Also had to power-level Eden a bit since i still had her at 50, and she was not able to kill a Grey Demon on her own at 50.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Tieskey:
Dragonewts are everywhere. They're practically an infestation that makes me wonder what Aria was smoking when she said they were few in number in her introduction.

You're looking at things from the perspective of someone with high level units. The game has never been harsh enough to require that people need some maxed out unit to deal with a map, so the matter is mostly which units can deal with which problems at an earlier level.

The dragonewt bosses have high defence. For a player starting out with few CC units, having a princess is a god-send until your physical units are class-changed or awakened. Even then, a regular princess that isn't damage oriented like Lilia can deal more damage per second than most awakened physical units against a 300 defence foe.

Dragonewt Mages have 400 defence, and the Dragonewt Kings have 500. Right now, the desert dragonewts are the only dragonewts with MR (30%, though it's a matter of time before they introduce boss-type ones).

AW90 Claudia can deal 1684.683 damage per blow against a dragon, which means she can slay a Dragonewt King in 5 blows, and can easily one-shot the desert dragonewts up to the penultimate ones that have 1.5k HP (the strongest have 1.8k HP) at lower levels than Sherry, who can only 1-hit the 1k HP ones even at max level and skill.

Liana's event had a dragonewt mage that had strong regeneration on her god-tier map, and Claudia is the best event character to fight that thing, since she can deal a lot of damage immediately after being deployed. Even if another character could possibly handle it (I had Immortal Queen Karma and Chounin Hina take care of it), Claudia can do so at a much earlier level.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got back from work, map is easier than expected.

I am disappointed :X

Otoh, taking a few minute to see Anya solo was pretty fun. Also, that thumbs up.
Aegis please xD

---

Whoever said Nagi fails compared to other ninjas hasn't been stacking her damage enough.

Also, apparently heal by Karma (who 1/2s the damage due to her AW ability) and Sophie's natural HP regen is enough to counter the thing's fire damage to ignorable levels.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

So what are young guys going to do with the black can ?

I am thinking of AW Black Iris and then use the can on her for instant lv 60.