What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

great i been having this problem since yesterday it affect both JP and english aigis
Even their Mobile App version for both R18 and Normal for Android is under attack by google. After updating to Lollipop, it wouldn't stop crashing for Aegis. :(

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Jesus. That was extremely difficult considering the level of my party. My level 40 AW Olivia with 14% HP from Aisha was just enough to tank the 2nd form. In all I had to use 5 extremely low level healers. A 36 non cc Camilla, A 41 non cc Estel, 13 AW Fedora, and two B.Iris cc 47 and 21.

Using a variant of Taian's I put Marnie instead of his AW Gold Iris and Aisha to the right of her. Berenice and Fedora in their usual spots, Estel to the left of Berenice, B.Iris instead of Sedis, Camilla instead of Spica, and Nunally instead of Fran. Rotating skills kept everyone alive and Seoul Step + Aisha to finish the last 3 demons that cause trouble at the bottom. Retreat Marnie + Aisha and replace with a 2nd Iris, replace Berenice with Olivia when Amon has almost no HP left 1st form, and watch Olivia poke Amon to death for a good minute or so. Glad that's over now...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what are young guys going to do with the black can ?

I am thinking of AW Black Iris and then use the can on her for instant lv 60.
I was going to awaken sybillia soon but maybe not unless she proves useful during the next event. skill awakened saki seems to be more useful in the map since she can range attack at all times.

I kind of feel like the fact that Ive been playing for a bit more than half a year and they havent revived claudia invalidates any point of her being helpful to new players. would be nice to see her as many times as Ive seen odette or maribelle brought in through events for that once in a blue moon they do events with the large flying dragons. maybe they could spawn them more often just to give claudia a real purpose and if they end up not spawning youkai that often then they should make nagi have a bonus against demons also. Aren't youkai just japenese demons anyway?

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally managed to finish that Fire Ammon. 3 star Clear and Black Can that I used immediately on Liana. (I could use it on Ricca, but I think Liana is best option)

2 more PlatCan before She 80 and ready to AW

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what are young guys going to do with the black can ?

I am thinking of AW Black Iris and then use the can on her for instant lv 60.
So many units to choose from.

If I choose Spica, then I will get a large damage boost and I can one-shot certain enemies. If Nagi is chosen, then I don't have to farm for 12 black fairies. There are many units I would like to level up as well such as Waltz, Momiji, and Shuuka. I really want those 3 to catch up with the rest of my units.

I will most likely pick Nagi because 12 black fairies is a lot. I am also hoping this Majin type event becomes more frequent so there may be more chances to use the black can to help other units catch up.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any low lvl strategy yet ? or 1-2 star strat as long i can get all the loot for completion reward :D
The fight seem too brutal for my team as of the moment

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow this dancer orb map fuck it aegis wins I guess I wont be using my black summoner to deal true dmg anytime soon. Ive used a good 3-4 crystals on the map and I just cant get the last 2 orbs to drop

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
Here is a video that doesn't use AW units:

4 high level healers and 1 priest warrior was used. You don't have Imelia, so just replace her with a high HP sponge that can deal with the gray demons.

After watching that video, it looks like Amon is giving you the thumbs up.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Tieskey:
Dragonewts are everywhere. They're practically an infestation that makes me wonder what Aria was smoking when she said they were few in number in her introduction.

You're looking at things from the perspective of someone with high level units. The game has never been harsh enough to require that people need some maxed out unit to deal with a map, so the matter is mostly which units can deal with which problems at an earlier level.
Might be true, but remember underleveled Claudia is extremely frail.

The dragonewt bosses have high defence. For a player starting out with few CC units, having a princess is a god-send until your physical units are class-changed or awakened. Even then, a regular princess that isn't damage oriented like Lilia can deal more damage per second than most awakened physical units against a 300 defence foe.
Applies to any princess, Claudia is the only (regular, Anya is a princess too) event princess but we already know she is good.

Dragonewt Mages have 400 defence, and the Dragonewt Kings have 500. Right now, the desert dragonewts are the only dragonewts with MR (30%, though it's a matter of time before they introduce boss-type ones).

AW90 Claudia can deal 1684.683 damage per blow against a dragon, which means she can slay a Dragonewt King in 5 blows, and can easily one-shot the desert dragonewts up to the penultimate ones that have 1.5k HP (the strongest have 1.8k HP) at lower levels than Sherry, who can only 1-hit the 1k HP ones even at max level and skill.

Liana's event had a dragonewt mage that had strong regeneration on her god-tier map, and Claudia is the best event character to fight that thing, since she can deal a lot of damage immediately after being deployed. Even if another character could possibly handle it (I had Immortal Queen Karma and Chounin Hina take care of it), Claudia can do so at a much earlier level.
We have been discussing 2 things actually. Her aw ability being good or not, and she being a good dragon hunter or not.

Most of that quoted text is true due to her True Dmg being OP and a good MR with skill.
The 1.3x dmg only saves u 1 blow against some rare normal-class mobs or a couple against a very rare mid-boss.

I don't find that saved blows useful enough to justify negating her of a proper AW ability. Precisely, as the only event princess, such an specific ability means she has no ability against the other 90% (I'm being generous here) enemies.
That is a big down side for players w/o premium princesses.

I was given only 1 event princess, had to spend 15+ crystals to get her to decent CR/skill or near 40 to max her up and she only gets 30% extra dmg against 1/10th of the enemies I want her to fight..... who wouldn't be disappointed by that?

As a dragon hunter, her ability gets underused given her natural frailness and inability to hit flying dragons. For example, Nagi would make a lot better dragon hunter with Claudia's aw ability and a modest 10MR. She could hit flying and ranged dragons early and activate her skill right after deployment, becoming quite tanky. Even w/o magic dmg, hitting dragons for around 1k with normal skill, at that speed, should give nice dps.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So we got in event platinum princess who does TRUE DAMAGE on skill and also have big bonus against dragons.
Platinum.
Event girl (not premium gacha!)

And you are bitching because what? She is not as good as black Sybilla? Or what?

Flying dragons can be easily moved to ground by one archer, they land on Claudia and just dies in an instant. She is bad dragon hunter you say?
I disagree.

True damage. How many girls do you have with such bonus? And how many of them are black rarity?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So we got in event platinum princess who does TRUE DAMAGE on skill and also have big bonus against dragons.
Platinum.
Event girl (not premium gacha!)

And you are bitching because what? She is not as good as black Sybilla? Or what?

Flying dragons can be easily moved to ground by one archer, they land on Claudia and just dies in an instant. She is bad dragon hunter you say?
I disagree.

True damage. How many girls do you have with such bonus? And how many of them are black rarity?
No no, I never said she was a bad unit. I'm "bitching" against her aw ability... which is effectively only 10% extra dmg to dragon units. (the other 20% is pre-aw and could be perfectly considered some what of a "class" (sub class) trait)
Her low hp already compensates quite well for her true dmg. If that were not the case she would be the ultimate duellist used absolutely always against all enemies and that's clearly not the case.

I'm not comparing her with premium units, I never did and will never do. The point was precisely the opposite. For most of us without a premium princess, such an specific ability is a waste... is like the devs saying... "here u go, farm a (not cheap) dragon killing princess. do u want a more general purpose one? roll premium"

And I insist: "Flying dragons can be easily moved to ground by one archer, they land on Claudia and just dies in an instant. She is bad dragon hunter you say?"
Doing that is not trivial at all, specially since all that flying dragons have ranged atk so deploy order and location is super important, not to mention u need perfect dps timing. I might as well use a lightning rod and take the dragon down with ranged units....
To qualify as a "dragon hunters" she should be able to handle them easily, not just killing them a little faster if and only if all the above conditions are met. The gold princess would do a decent job too at that point.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
Here is a video that doesn't use AW units:

4 high level healers and 1 priest warrior was used. You don't have Imelia, so just replace her with a high HP sponge that can deal with the gray demons.

After watching that video, it looks like Amon is giving you the thumbs up.
Thanks for the video, but i don't have the healer for that T_T.
I really need to start researching which mob drop loot (amon didn't drop anything right?). for completion reward

Finaly 1 map completion in gold rush event...... Seriusly not gonna bother to do anymore map completion T_T (got claire and got her original CR-ed that enuff for me)

Edit: and...... after seeing that video to the end amon drop platium armour so.... nope i'm not gonna bother even trying that map

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No no, I never said she was a bad unit. I'm "bitching" against her aw ability... which is effectively only 10% extra dmg to dragon units. (the other 20% is pre-aw and could be perfectly considered some what of a "class" (sub class) trait)
Her low hp already compensates quite well for her true dmg. If that were not the case she would be the ultimate duellist used absolutely always against all enemies and that's clearly not the case.

I'm not comparing her with premium units, I never did and will never do. The point was precisely the opposite. For most of us without a premium princess, such an specific ability is a waste... is like the devs saying... "here u go, have a dragon killing princess. do u want a more general purpose one? roll premium"
It is the limits of an event unit just like how Karma is not the best general purpose duelist. It is part of her theme and moniker, so she'll never get something different from her dragon-slaying ways. The least you can hope for is a decent AW skill that may or may not improve her use at all.

Just be happy that Claudia is good as she is. I'm content with Sherry even though she does not benefit from her own AW ability and does not have true damage like Claudia.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not comparing her with premium units, I never did and will never do. The point was precisely the opposite. For most of us without a premium princess, such an specific ability is a waste... is like the devs saying... "here u go, farm a (not cheap) dragon killing princess. do u want a more general purpose one? roll premium"

And I insist: "Flying dragons can be easily moved to ground by one archer, they land on Claudia and just dies in an instant. She is bad dragon hunter you say?"
Doing that is not trivial at all, specially since all that flying dragons have ranged atk so deploy order and location is super important, not to mention u need perfect dps timing. I might as well use a lightning rod and take the dragon down with ranged units....
To qualify as a "dragon hunters" she should be able to handle them easily, not just killing them a little faster if and only if all the above conditions are met. The gold princess would do a decent job too at that point.
I have only one answer for this:

EASY GAME IS BORING GAME

And I will not discuss this any further.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is the limits of an event unit just like how Karma is not the best general purpose duelist. It is part of her theme and moniker, so she'll never get something different from her dragon-slaying ways. The least you can hope for is a decent AW skill that may or may not improve her use at all.

Just be happy that Claudia is good as she is. I'm content with Sherry even though she does not benefit from her own AW ability and does not have true damage like Claudia.
I have only one answer for this:

EASY GAME IS BORING GAME

And I will not discuss this any further.
Lol... I don't see any connection between that and the original discussion.

Just as an example: Spica
Is an event unit? YES (reward of completing a Gold Rush).
Is the best general purpose archer? NO
Has a bad normal skill? NO
Has a good AW? YES (atk increase for all archers and a class trait)
Is her AW ability general purpose? YES

Another example: Fran
Is an event unit? YES
Is the best general purpose Vampire Hunter? NO (I guess the black one is better)
Has a bad normal skill? NO
Has a good AW? YES (the 10MR is not super but she gets a class trait as good as Claudia's)
Is her AW ability general purpose? NO

The point here, being an event unit has little to do with the general or narrower of their skills and abilities.

Plz, don't interpret my arguments as mere "bitching" in a cat fight. I never said I wanted Claudia nor any other unit to be the best, not even stronger.
In one of my first post about this topic was clearly stated that I think dmg reduction would make her a better dragon hunter than increasing her already high true dmg... (although that would not change the aw being too specific).

Btw, black Karma is not and was never meant to be a general purpose duelist. Her role is to gank and destroy or stall high-dmg or boss-class units. And unlike Claudia, she fulfills her role flawlessly without being too OP (AW black Karma is almost a cheat button actually XD) nor weak.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Plz, don't interpret my arguments as mere "bitching" in a cat fight. I never said I wanted Claudia nor any other unit to be the best, not even stronger.
In one of my first post about this topic was clearly stated that I think dmg reduction would make her a better dragon hunter than increasing her already high true dmg... (although that would not change the aw being too specific).
What you're saying is contradicting itself though. If you change her in any way that benefits her, then you are making her better. Therefore it is making her stronger. If you boost her defense (be it defense, MR, HP, or regeneration), it is making her "stronger" as a duelist because she becomes more capable of taking on more difficult challenges. To make something stronger does not always mean making them deal more damage. If you increase her HP, then she becomes a stronger duelist because she can begin to tank golems. You also make her better than Lilia, who is the most defensive of the Platinum princesses.

Claudia is already as general purpose as she can be. She is a good duelist. She has good stats that allows her to take on most challenges, barring specific enemies that require certain types of units. You want her to be a better tank, so you don't have to use a different unit as a tank. If you can use Claudia as a tank for everything, then she is better than other units because she can deal true damage with her skill. Who would use other units if one unit can do one thing very well? Aren't you approaching Black-rarity levels of broken?

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I thought Claudia already had good HP?

In any case, I agree that Sybilla stole her AW skill. Maybe not even a ranged attack against all(Ranged True dmg? No plz...); only for flying units, or maybe even just an aura that slows flying units down ever so slightly.

SOMETHING to make Claudia hit the DRAGONS, and not the DragonNEWTs. OR even better, increasing all allies dmg against dragons by a tiny margin, as she points out the weaknesses of dragons and the like to them with her dragon smashing expertise.

Despite my seeming beef with Claudia; I love her. She was my first evar princess and has made lots of maps that were impossible fall into the realm of "Well that was easy..." (I swear MY Heavy Armors don't do NEARLY as much dmg as the map's!) She is still my Go-To princess for doing things that Princesses do, and she kills Demons like a pro. She just cant hit a flying dragon...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fuck Shindanmaker for saying that I'm my very first premium summon unit:

Petite Sœur:
Petite Sœurは『レアリティ:銀 クラス:男ヒーラー(+11) 基礎コスト:2 スキル:回復力強化I 好感ボーナス:射程(近は攻撃速度) 性能:防御偏重』です。

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I feel like male units get hate cause we can't screw them
( or maybe we can, thousand years of yaoi anyone?)

Maybe we could give them a hentai scene with some random female or maybe a gender bend scene or something.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like male units get hate cause we can't screw them
( or maybe we can, thousand years of yaoi anyone?)

Maybe we could give them a hentai scene with some random female or maybe a gender bend scene or something.
Please don't make those kind of idea -.-
Too much genre can ruin the game idea :(