Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Ling's AW Skill is pretty strong (too bad it only lasts 10 seconds):

Ur's AW Skill:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Shinigami, I assume you are playing on nutaku, or codes are for dmm game, original one in Japanese.
in Japan vet we have much now characters and I think a big different mechanics (nutaku version does not have newest patches ) . Threat for English version is somewhere on ulmf, I Cant find it via my phone

@Petite thanks for link, worked like a charm, I will post my girls starts later, all girls are around 50, except Sedis

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ShinigamiRikko : allways start to raise healer/archer/tank/Katie max level them then class change them.
Thx for the quick reply. Just to be sure can I just give them any Iron/bronze as fodder or do the stats get affected stronger than others by different kinds like Archer get stronger faster by feeding them Archer. ( I am asking because if you feed someone itself cost reduction and skill level go up.)

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Shinigami, I assume you are playing on nutaku, or codes are for dmm game, original one in Japanese.
in Japan vet we have much now characters and I think a big different mechanics (nutaku version does not have newest patches ) . Threat for English version is somewhere on ulmf, I Cant find it via my phone
Ah sorry my bad then, you are right I am playing on Nutaku didnt think that they were region specific well I will try to look for the Thread.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thx for the quick reply. Just to be sure can I just give them any Iron/bronze as fodder or do the stats get affected stronger than others by different kinds like Archer get stronger faster by feeding them Archer. ( I am asking because if you feed someone itself cost reduction and skill level go up.)
You are correct, archer hertz more exp for archers but I am not sure it it's already implemented on nutaku...

Ah sorry my bad then, you are right I am playing on Nutaku didnt think that they were region specific well I will try to look for the Thread.
Nah sweetheart, we can help ypu with the basics but new events, or "best girls" wont we always working.
you should definitely lvl your healers as Ashurmen mentiined. I would also add that you dont invest too much into clave. You will eat this guy soon enough. MaMen gives more exp than women when feeded. Keep in mind that always when you use silvers as food - you should use them with specifkc fairies for x8 bonus

I think I made him run away ;/

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guys for the ex map gazer.
How much dmg atk needed to 1 shoot them ? as sniper / artemis (since there bonus dmg here)

I was looking at this video:

but i don't have fran for top right corner so i was thinking to use pirate instead, but still need to know how much atk to 1 shot the gazer + my spica lvl still under of that video so abit too scared to try the map as of now

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For 60/8, the gazers have 150 defense and 660 HP. 810 attack is required to kill them in one-hit for standard units. For Artemis, 624 attack is required to kill them in one-hit. Spica around AW40 with the 19% prince passive should put her around 630 attack.

I don't know what to suggest for the unit on the right, at the moment.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For 60/8, the gazers have 150 defense and 660 HP. 810 attack is required to kill them in one-hit for standard units. For Artemis, 624 attack is required to kill them in one-hit. Spica around AW40 with the 19% prince passive should put her around 630 attack.

I don't know what to suggest for the unit on the right, at the moment.
Thanks for info.
Looks like Still can't do this, while i have the spica and healer needed top right still kind of impossible for me don't have any unit that can 1 shoot it.

Edit: maybe if i time the skill (do have rachel)...... time to do more research

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Gold rush drop rates are abysmal

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gold rush drop rates are abysmal
2nd this.
No matter what gold rush map..... i Hate the drop rate -.- maybe i should just aim the gold unit i need instead of completing everything

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awa. 1950 (泡。1950) has been working on this for quite some time, and has been adding to it from time to time with new characters all the way up to Sandra's event:

Speaking of illustrators, I've been checking out Maurette's illustrator, Yaman, and I really, really want this character as a mage:

While I don't dislike Miranda or Sandra's designs, the last event character I thought was cool was Pupuru, and that's mainly because she's an elven granny (ロリババア) with an entertaining personality like Noel, but that's almost like scraping the bottom of the barrel. I'm getting tired of WankoP requesting artists to do characters with designs that don't take advantage of the best some of these artists have to offer in regards to fantasy race designs...

Inoshishi (Hina, Claudia, Hana, and Clissa's illustrator) also did these some time ago:
(Prince and Dark Knight Commander)
(Inari and Hina)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't want to do it, but I just redeemed my Magic Crystals for 2 copies of Maurette to help reduce her cost. What tempted me was that I remembered seeing a video of her AW skill in action and the explosion radius from her attack was ridiculous just like Garania and Janna. Then I realized that I have no CC silver pirates to use for awakening so I can't do anything with these copies at the moment. An event with silver pirates as a drop needs to come soon. I don't want to resort to buying a third copy. Don't make me do it Aegis. :(

If only pirates were more commonly used, then I would have farmed for more spare copies. The last one I had was used for Spica's awakening. Well, at least I won't have to worry about failing to buy some copies of Maurette when she leaves the Trading Post.

The Entrust Deployment system was pretty funny when I used it for the first time. I didn't know what to expect and seeing the words, "Clear," pop in on the map preview amused me a lot.

edit:
Then I took a look at Sandra's event and missed farming for Giovanni. My fault for not paying attention to her event. :(

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

70/8 - 5 unit clear of it is possible and afk on top of that.

First place down Nanaly, Prince, Priest, Zora, Nagi

Just fire off Nagi's skill after her deployment and easy 3 stars.
Hint on Spika not doing 1hkos, maybe adding a dancer (passive damage boost) would work.

Last edited:

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are correct, archer hertz more exp for archers but I am not sure it it's already implemented on nutaku...

Nah sweetheart, we can help ypu with the basics but new events, or "best girls" wont we always working.
you should definitely lvl your healers as Ashurmen mentiined. I would also add that you dont invest too much into clave. You will eat this guy soon enough. MaMen gives more exp than women when feeded. Keep in mind that always when you use silvers as food - you should use them with specifkc fairies for x8 bonus

I think I made him run away ;/
No need to worry I will continue to follow this thread ;), about Clave i dont really use him that much when would be the best time to dispose of him ? Additionally storywise I 3* everything till Gate Defense included even got the bonus unit my question would be : That I am trying to farm some more fodder since I have the feeling my Units aren't strong enough yet, should I replay story or should I search for fodder somewhere else.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

According to gcwiki the new gazers have 750 hp with 150 def. Need 900 attack to 1-shot them :<. 693 for artemis to 1-shot. That is 757 and 583 attack before 19% prince buff.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heyo, just wondering if someone has the gif of Gina using Rush? I'm pretty sure it was posted on this thread a while back, just can't manage to dig it up through all the pages.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of illustrators, I've been checking out Maurette's illustrator, Yaman, and I really, really want this character as a mage:
Add the inu-mimi archer too :eek:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

now that there's an auto farm button, what would be the most idea map to farm for exp units?
i've still been doing oasis before then because of how incredibly easy it was to farm, but with this new feature it's now easy to farm much more stressful maps

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@TieSKey:
The inumimi archer is , so she would have to be a collaboration character like Moldevort to appear in this game. Though, that brings up a very good point about other games with boring gameplay commissioning talented artists to do characters with designs that are so much cooler than the ones WankoP forces illustrators to do for this game.

now that there's an auto farm button, what would be the most idea map to farm for exp units?
i've still been doing oasis before then because of how incredibly easy it was to farm, but with this new feature it's now easy to farm much more stressful maps
Kroset alreaady linked to the post with the top map's data.

Normal:
Fuujin Extermination > Base Struggle 2nd
1.5x Story Mission Drop Event:
Base Struggle 2nd > Fuujin Extermination

I haven't calculated the data for the maps before Fuujin Extermination after Take Back the Country!, so I don't know if one of them is slightly better than Base Struggle 2nd.

Castle Town of Despair (56/0) (絶望の城下町) 100 trip data:
Iron Ninja (83), Bronze Pirate Mauro (71x3), Bronze Samurai Yojirou (70x2), Completion: Silver Bishop Fudou

You probably have to calculate for either: 85,70,70, or 80,70,70.