What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus Malise and the Machine - Public Demo Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Malise and the Machine (New RPG!)

Thanks for the good news, but which version are we getting?

OP
Eromancer

Eromancer

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the good news, but which version are we getting?
It's a customized version that takes place in the scenario from V0.03, but with both party members (all enemies with H skills will be H-compatible with both characters) and all of the system and interface updates we've been working on for V0.04.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good news for all those awaiting the public demo: Valentine's Day is the day!
It was kinda reversed huh?
Because i believe 'White Chocolate' are supposed to be given on White Day instead of Valentine's Day, if you catch my drift.. :D

Now, what should i give you for the favor on White Day i wonder..? :p

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

Re: Malise and the Machine - Public Demo Coming February 14!

Well, its Feb 14th..any word on the public demo?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well it's 1 hour into feb 15th in Japanland for me kek.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe "The Cake is a Lie..." :(

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My guess is that he's on the west coast of North America. So... probably not going to have the demo till evening tonight?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but the cake wasn't a lie, the lie was a lie in that the cake was a lie. in time said cake may reveal its self as it as so before when the time is needed.

OP
Eromancer

Eromancer

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys!

The public demo is live! Instructions for download and installation are available here:

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Demo is out on Patreon.

Edit: damn you ninja

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, the post was made by the person involved in the development of the game. Also, anyone gettin problems with mega where suddenly things get stuck on 83 percent or so?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the post was made by the person involved in the development of the game. Also, anyone gettin problems with mega where suddenly things get stuck on 83 percent or so?
yep, since they started cleanin house or whatever, downloads have slowed down drasticly or almost to a stop at some point.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Malise and the Machine - Public Demo Available Now!

Don't know if it was a mistake from the dev or not, but while I decrypted the game to look if I missed anything I noticed that you can see the scenes from the 1st/2nd patreon demo (which are not in the gameplay of the public demo) in the decrypted files.

So either something extra the devs threw in or download this current public demo before it gets corrected? :p

dd-209

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished the demo. 2-3 new h-scenes for Malise (Vioreaper and Fleshfather grapples) which look nice enough (really like Malise's Vioreaper tentacle pose). Nice to see us being able to equip new equipment, though I didn't notice any visual changes after swapping costumes (I assume they're not implemented yet). Only took me an hour to blast through so I think it's a good demo for people who aren't backing the patreon but might be a bit of a letdown for those hoping for lots of new content (not that the devs claimed otherwise, I understand this was aimed at new fans). As a result I would hold off if you're impatient for new stuff.

Hopefully we'll still see v0.04 within 2-4 weeks, which is when I'm guessing you'll charge our patreons again? I've been on 15 dollars for ages but upped to inner circle about a month or so ago, so I think that's when the changes will take effect.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well 1 thing I liked is the amp fuse droprate got increased compared to the previous release or I'm just lucky this time.

dd-209

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well 1 thing I liked is the amp fuse droprate got increased compared to the previous release or I'm just lucky this time.
Definitely upped. I had about 10 by the time I was ready to open floor B. Didn't see any 10 or 15amps this time but they weren't necessary.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, we've created torrent for the demo (see attachment).
If you know a good place where we could post the demo, please let us know or feel free to spread the love yourself ;).

No, it's most certainly not :p. Hope you like cake like this for your 1000th post :D.

but the cake wasn't a lie, the lie was a lie in that the cake was a lie. in time said cake may reveal its self as it as so before when the time is needed.
Thank you for the headache :p.

Finished the demo. 2-3 new h-scenes for Malise (Vioreaper and Fleshfather grapples) which look nice enough (really like Malise's Vioreaper tentacle pose). Nice to see us being able to equip new equipment, though I didn't notice any visual changes after swapping costumes (I assume they're not implemented yet). Only took me an hour to blast through so I think it's a good demo for people who aren't backing the patreon but might be a bit of a letdown for those hoping for lots of new content (not that the devs claimed otherwise, I understand this was aimed at new fans). As a result I would hold off if you're impatient for new stuff.

Hopefully we'll still see v0.04 within 2-4 weeks, which is when I'm guessing you'll charge our patreons again? I've been on 15 dollars for ages but upped to inner circle about a month or so ago, so I think that's when the changes will take effect.
Public demo is basically scenario added in 0.03 with added Malise, along with her graphics (first release for some of them). 0.04 will have a lot of new elements, but I talk too much so I'll leave info like this for EM ;).
And yes, your IC status will be updated next time your pledge is processed.

Definitely upped. I had about 10 by the time I was ready to open floor B. Didn't see any 10 or 15amps this time but they weren't necessary.
Higher amps are not yet in game - they will make appearance later in the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't played the demo yet but I would like to know when it ends(with minimal spoilers). Reason is so I can expect when the demo ends so I don't get disappointed when I suddenly have to stop playing.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I haven't played the demo yet but I would like to know when it ends(with minimal spoilers). Reason is so I can expect when the demo ends so I don't get disappointed when I suddenly have to stop playing.
End of the demo is clearly indicated - you'll know when you see it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.