What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PLANET -Stoic Knightess & Homesick Mage- / DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ RE156578 RJ156578

Utgardoutcast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~

I don't suppose anyone knows what to do in the fourth town? I've bought all the equipment so far, and I've activated the switches in the tower, but I can't seem to progress any further.

nightkirby3

Reputation score

Put the pink dress (The one before the last dress you brought) and check the hole in the wall.

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here's a bug I found
after salve town event are done, you can return to pyramid and become slave again.
this time I have no idea how to take the slave outfit off.

I'm missing a few CG will be glade if anyone can share a full CG save

here's my save file if anyone's interested

Last edited:

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the book in the school library and next i went to the desert town and find nothing. Did i skip something o_O?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

here's a bug I found
after salve town event are done, you can return to pyramid and become slave again.
this time I have no idea how to take the slave outfit off.
Fixed in version 1.02, apparently. There's a list of known bugs and fixes on the game's website:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Fcking hell!
This game is hard as fck to grind...
I srsly need to know where the hell to get a weapon... I mean cmon dealing 1 of damage bare handed -.-

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fcking hell!
I srsly need to know where the hell to get a weapon... I mean cmon dealing 1 of damage bare handed -.-

By barehanded you mean you are in the first village right?
Each time you reach a new city, check the weapon shop AND the item shop cause they usually both sell equipement stuff. And in your case the stick is in the item shop.

Also little trick, dont watch the dmg of Sophie too much at the beginning of the game. Honoka do the most of the dmg at the beginning. Just hurry and go in the cave to meet that statue so you can unlock the skill stuff.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

little about system : setting.jpg >>> setting2.jpg

Fcking hell!
sometime maybe range, if too far need → range.jpg near enemy, some time can → again middle.jpg more near it near.jpg
and heroine attack weak if dont use skill

I'm missing a few CG will be glade if anyone can share a full CG save
99% (possibly is bug) and still miss 6 equip, maybe some need enemy drop......

Attachments

Last edited:

pekkie

Reputation score

Anyone know what to do once you went to Honoka's home? I'm missing wood gem and sky gem with no clue what to do. I already got the tentacle armor.

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the book in the school library and next i went to the desert town and find nothing. Did i skip something o_O?
Quoting my own post lol!! I am still stuck at this point, if somebody can give me a point on, i would be grateful!

Last edited:

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

Need help, What I need to do after blast the wall in the cave of beastman village? I see many crystal there but I have no idea what to do :(

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need help, What I need to do after blast the wall in the cave of beastman village? I see many crystal there but I have no idea what to do :(
Return to the elder in the beastman town **the demon in the tent* it will turn your quest and you can continue to the north.

Last edited:
Reactions: SiG

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

View attachment 23475 go up talk to girl then town upper talk to aged can go ruins

maybe miss this ? View attachment 23476
Ty for the awnser! But i fear it does'nt work at all..... I checked all the friggin things on the scholar island and this city and i found nothing x.x!!!!!!!

God!! I start to think i got a bug .....

Last edited:

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck here. I tried talking to the warehouse guy in the port town but he didn't do anything. Also they are talking about this "old man who watches the sea" (?) but i can't find him anywhere.

everybody loves nekomimi huehuehue

I haven't seen anyone answer this yet. I found the old man (in the village docks), but still can't proceed past that bridge that's blocked. Any help?

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You speak to the man in the warehouse and yeah after that you need to speak to the old man, He standing on the dock NW of town. Just be sure to check the docks carefully cause he can be hard to notice.

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody upload the 1.02?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

By barehanded you mean you are in the first village right?
Each time you reach a new city, check the weapon shop AND the item shop cause they usually both sell equipement stuff. And in your case the stick is in the item shop.

Also little trick, dont watch the dmg of Sophie too much at the beginning of the game. Honoka do the most of the dmg at the beginning. Just hurry and go in the cave to meet that statue so you can unlock the skill stuff.
About the stick, I bought everything on the item shop and... no stick :x

Edit* On another subject. What do you do after interacting with the statue on the cave after the first village? I've talked to everyone twice, defeated all the enemies twice, slept on the inn before and after going to the cave (just in case), bought every item and went to the misterious temple with loads of doors (I guess those are checkpoints for other villages) and I still am getting nowhere...

Edit** Okay... for some weird reason the stick wasn't showing on the menu, now I have it and on the first 3 slots? Dafuk? Lmao XD
Still don't know what to do to progress though :/

Edit*** And nvm... I decided to go back to the cave and there were some stairs to the south with some kind of a barrier before them, but I manage to get through lel.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DRAGON PLANET walkthrough1

World map Thanks to Nuclear Reactor

equip drop from enemy

v1.06 - 2.01

• choice dont write please get 1st one
  • when Lvl up, status up in random...
  • Lechery (淫蕩度) 100 can use command えっち in world map, 150 can no upper clothes, 250 can no hide when nude
  • undress can up 性欲回, for SP recover speed
  • no idea about virgin clear has any special or not
  • has 6 armor cant find it, need information...
  • no idea about cloth, can make clothes?
  • little information about system

Start > jail town (監獄村) :
  1. in jail get pants and equip it
  2. move out magic girl join, in jail get upper clothes, lower clothes and leg, all equip it
  3. talk to red hair girl in wall has H
  4. open upper right door, then help red hair girl in her back
  5. upper left stair move out to jail town (監獄村) [bra01:フェミニンブラ(桃), coin (小さなコイン)]
  6. upper left house talk to red hair girll, middle talk to boy and upper right talk to scholar
  7. west has water temple (水のほこら) and undergroud is holy temple of revival (復活の聖殿), now no event there
  8. NW to umpire cave (審判の洞窟) [leg02:ニーソックス(黒), small coin]
  9. upper left click goddess statue, then near exit has H
  10. now can use command えっち if SP near full (now can work in dungeon only), and now normal monster has GoR (total 3 H, last H need alot GoR)
  11. if buy upper clothes03:ミニドレス, equip it and sleep in inn has hscene
  12. to jail again, now can pass lower magic wall to jail underground[small coin]
  13. lower right click statue in front can open door and has H
  14. pass underground to golden temple (金のほこら)

2nd town (クムランの町) :
  1. south to 2nd town (クムランの町) [small coin, pants03:しまパン(桃)]
  2. near inn talk to newbie knight, and middle has dog girl H
  3. lower right house talk to scholar
  4. east ruins (ラロッカ遺跡) talk to guard but cant enter
  5. back to 2nd town, middle has time stop H then lower right house talk to scholar get passport
  6. to ruins again [decoration04:攻魔の指輪, small coin]
  7. left has time stop H, upper left has newbie knight H
  8. upper right click stone
  9. back to 2nd town, lower right house report to scholar
  10. SE to 1st checking station

Castle town (イストリア城) :
  1. checking station east to castle town イストリア城 [bra03:セクシーブラ(紫), pants04:ひもパン(桃), small coin]
  2. castle talk to soldier (2nd choice) has H castleH.jpg
  3. castle 2F talk to king and upper right talk to scholar
  4. east to poison cave (ぬめりの洞窟) [decoration05:耐魔の指輪, small coin]
  5. deep has octopus (GoR)
  6. pass cave to earth temple 地のほこら, can get pants09:イチゴパンツ

Empire (帝都グランツ) :
  1. follow road to empire (帝都グランツ) [pants05:フリルパンツ(青), bra04:お子様ブラ(白), small coin]
  2. house near entrace talk to scholar scholar.jpg
  3. inn 2nd room talk to knight, lower right house talk to teacher
  4. near public toilet has time stop H
  5. house in public toilet right, equip upper clothes06:nurse clotehs (ナース服, can buy in town) talk to man on bed has H
  6. go up has dog girl H, upper left brothel has newbie knight H
  7. west to tower (星見の塔) [small coin, decoration20:メガネ(青フレーム)]
  8. open 2 switch then back to 1F, upper left go up small tower
  9. in locked door right has hole, if equip lower clothes06:ふりふりスカート(桃)(can buy in empire) has H, if equip lower clothes03:ホットパンツ(白) (can buy in 2nd town) no H
  10. roof get 金の宝珠 and click telescope
  11. back to empire report to scholar scholar.jpg
  12. SW checking station talk to soldier but cant pass
  13. back to empire, dress upper clothes08:メイド服 (maid clothes, can buy in empire)to upper right big house
  14. 2F get passport, upper right to SM room has H
  15. to SW 2nd checking station

Coin castle (コイン王の城) & dog girl town (プードルの村) :
  1. SE lake has coin castle (コイン王の城) [small coin]
  2. upper talk to king on bed has H, talk to king can use small coin change item, 15 coin for bra05:ビキニブラ(桃), 20 for pants07:お子様パンツ, 25 for leg13:バタフライブーツ, 30 for decoration16:節魔のネックレス, 35 for decoration23:経験の首輪(黒), 40 for upper clothes20:チャイナ服, 45 for head15:サキュバスの角, 50 for weapon33:マキーアファウスト
  3. basement talk to dog girl in cage
  4. east to dog girl town (プードルの村) [wood key (木の鍵), pants08:ひもパン(青), small coin]
  5. wood key can open door in water temple [upper clothes11:アリスワンピース], 2nd town inn [decoration28:カフェエプロン], 1st checking station [pants06:しまパン(青), empire lower right house [leg07:フリルニーソ(桃)], 2nd checking station [bra07:フリルブラ(赤)]
  6. dog girl town upper has hidden room hiddenRoom.jpg , inside talk to dog girl
  7. south to forest (プードルの森) [weapon08:疾風の剣, small coin]
  8. deep vs wolf boss (GoR)
  9. back to dog girl town, left house talk to aged and upper house talk to girl can get head07:ねこみみ(白)

Monster town (フロティアの町) :
  1. equip head07:ねこみみ(白), east to monster town (フロティアの町) [small coin, pants05:フリルパンツ(青)]
  2. has Hscene in entrance, lower right house (2H), middle and upper right house
  3. upper tent talk to elder
  4. east to mine (フロティア炭坑) [small coin]
  5. has Hscene in 1st area upper right, middle area lower left, deep area middle
  6. deep area talk to man in right, then upper click wall
  7. back to monster town, left get bomb bomb.jpg
  8. back to mine, deep area wall use bomb
  9. in crystal area get message then back to monster town report to elder
  10. north to cave [small coin] pass cave to other side
  11. SW has fire temple (火のほこら) [small coin]

Dock town (港町ポートミリア) :
  1. SW then NE to dock town (港町ポートミリア) [pants19:ペニスバンド, pants10:フリルパンツ(桃)、small coin]
  2. has pants19:ペニスバンド, sleep in inn has H (not alway can, this type has 6 hscene in total)
  3. middle talk to aged (2nd choice) has H
  4. middle has girl selling pants [pants15:脱ぎたてパンツ]
  5. right underground pub talk to master
  6. upper left talk to captain captain.jpg
  7. upper store talk to man
  8. move out to west seaside dungeon (海辺の洞窟) [decoration06:豪腕の腕輪, small coin]
  9. deep vs boss (GoR)
  10. dock town upper left talk to captain captain.jpg can get ship

Magic school (魔法学園) :
  1. NE to magic school (魔法学園) [pants11:しまパン(黄), pants19:ペニスバンド, leg09:ルーズソックス, bra10:ビキニブラ(青), small coin]
  2. enter need dress upper clothes12:セーラー服(上) or upper clothes13:魔法学園制服(上), this 2 can buy in dock town
  3. hscene : boy in upper right, left class room, 2F right room
  4. 2F upper headmaster room talk to sister
  5. 1F lower right talk to student schoolH.jpg
  6. upper right get lower clothes12:ブルマー(紺), and left building 2F get upper clothes15:体操服(上)
  7. talk to student in lower right again has H schoolH.jpg
  8. 2F talk to headmaster then library click book
  9. back to empire talk to scholar scholar.jpg

Desert town (サラームの町) :
  1. from magic school go NE to desert town (サラームの町) [leg10:ボーダーソックス(桃), pants12:ひもパン(黒), small coin]
  2. lower left has girl selling audlt toy pants16:バイブ
  3. upper small tent talk to fortune-teller
  4. lower right house talk to girl desertTown.jpg
  5. upper talk to aged can get ruins passport
  6. NE to ruins (サラーム遺跡) [decoration08:疾風の腕輪, small coin]
  7. deep get 地の宝珠 and gem
  8. back to desert town, lower right house desertTown.jpg give gem to girl then go upper house talk to girl again can get checking station passport
  9. north to 3rd checking station [small coin], has 2H

Desert castle (イブハーム城) :
  1. west to desert castle (イブハーム城) [small coin]
  2. talk to king, then 2F upper right talk to maid
  3. jail town, talk to man outside inn forPyramid.jpg
  4. back to desret castle report to king
  5. NE to 木のほこら [bra12:フリルブラ(黄)]
  6. then NE to pyramid (ピラミッド) [small coin]
  7. 4 > 0 > 3 talk to magic girl's sister, then move out caught to slave town

Slave town (奴隷の町スレヴィス) :
  1. slave town (奴隷の町スレヴィス) [leg11:お子様ソックス(桃), 下着13:穴あきショーツ, small coin]
  2. upper left near 3 man has H, later come again has 2nd H
  3. get water from well then deliver to 6 house, after deliver need get water again (house in well lower right, pub, house in pub right, upper right hosue, upper big house has maid, upper left house)
  4. upper house talk to mayor
  5. talk to girl in right of pub has H slaveTownGirl.jpg
  6. south to goblin cave (ゴブリンの巣) [decoration09:破魔の腕輪, upper clothes18:セーラーワンピース, small coin]
  7. in cave has 3 hscene then help 3 girl
  8. back to town report to mayor, now can use port spell, change equip, and ship can go deep area
  9. upper left near 3 man, H about 4 5 times has new H (need equip upper clothes:21奴隷の服(上) & lower clothes18:奴隷の服(下)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DRAGON PLANET walkthrough 2

World map Thanks to Nuclear Reactor

Poverty-rich town (貧冨の町ゴルマン) :
  1. SW banana island mapSW.jpg can get 不思議なバナナ(random effect), if time pass can get new one, total get 5 has bad end H
  2. desert castle talk to king
  3. if go south island clinic talk to aged, then go dock town talk to captain
    can get reward
  4. NE island has earth temple 土のほこら mapNE.jpg [lower clothes19:キュロット(黄)]
  5. NE to poverty-rich town (貧冨の町ゴルマン) [bra14:お子様ブラ(桃), pants14:超ミニショーツ, small coin]
  6. talk to man in inn lower right room (2nd choice) has H, upper house has H
  7. left house talk to man, if dress upper clothes16:丸襟ブラウス(上) + lower clothes13:吊りスカート(赤) talk to man has H (this 2 clothes can buy in magic school) PRtown.jpg
  8. SE to gold mine (サハティア金鉱) [head11:グレートヘルム, small coin]
  9. deep find 土の宝珠 and key (in 3rd area, shinning item on ground)
  10. talk to man in left house then upper left use key to slum area
  11. lower near 3 man has H, later come again has 2nd H, then come more 5 times has new H
  12. lower right talk to aged

Nude town (全裸の町ヌドベルグ) :
  1. slave town north to nude town 全裸の町ヌドベルグ but cant enter
  2. north to exposure tower (露出の塔) [small coin]
  3. entrance click board change clothes
  4. 3F click locked door, then click basket
  5. 4 5 6F click basket then move up, tower top get item
  6. nude can enter nude town [small coin]
  7. has hscene in shop, restaurant, pub, school
  8. back of school near 2 man has H, later come again has 2nd H, then come 5 more times has new H
  9. upper house talk to man has H and get キントーンの笛
  10. magic girl home (ホノカ実家) [small coin], see sister diary mapSW.jpg

Spirit hill (神隠し山) [天の宝珠&木の宝珠]:
  1. use キントーンの笛 fly to spirit hill (神隠し山) [small coin, iron key (鉄の鍵)] hiddenvillage.jpg
  2. entrance area left find the man can stop time, dress upper clothes24:魔法少女の服 has H (can buy in poverty-rich town)
  3. in hill cave, upper click stone then lower click switch can open hidden cave in upper of stone, can get iron key 鉄の鍵
  4. iron key can open door in jail (start place go right) [decoration22:メゲネ(赤フレーム)], holy temple of revival upper left door [weapon16:魔法の拳銃], castle town upper stair to underground [weapon17:ドラゴンバスター, small coin], poverty-rich town upper right [lower clothes20:制服風ジャンスカ(紺),map NE has sky temple (天のほこら) mapNE.jpg , can get 天の宝珠
  5. hilltop can go hidden town イガコーガの村 [small coin]
  6. back of item shop has girl selling diaper [pants17:おむつ]
  7. upper house talk to aged and upper entrance talk to guard
  8. buy and equip upper clothes25:巫女装束(上) & lower clothes22:巫女装束(下), to upper right house talk to mayor has H (clothes can buy in hiddne town)
  9. north to ninja village (忍者の里) [small coin, decoration29:心眼の目隠し]
  10. if dress upper clothes26:くノ一装束(上) & lower clothes23:くノ一装束(下), normal enemy has new GoR (clothes can buy in hiddne town)
  11. deep has H, wait a sec (zone or fight) then talk to newbie knight can get 木の宝珠

Lava dungeon (焔の洞窟) [火の宝珠] & ice dungeon (凍の洞窟) [水の宝珠] :
  1. slave town SE to lava dungeon (焔の洞窟) [decoration17:省魔のネックレス, bra15:ビキニブラ(緑), small coin]
  2. 3 switch is middle left right, then inside lava can get 火の宝珠 lava.jpg
  3. jail town east to ice island, has ice dungeon (凍の洞窟) [bra16:穴あきブラ, decoration19:省技のネックレス, small coin]
  4. entrance shop buy ゆきだるまfrom snowman snowman.jpg
  5. deep click stone then can open door, click back of big ice can get 水の宝珠
  6. NE use キントーンの笛 fly to tentacle armor research institute (触手鎧研究所) [small coin] mapNE.jpg , talk to doctor
  7. SE to サキュバスの森 [small coin]
  8. get 4 薔薇の雫 from pillar, then deep magic circle can summon succubus, fight to her get item (GoR)
  9. back to tentacle armor research institute report to doctor has H and get upper clothes27:触手の鎧

King of sea temple (海王の神殿) & creation temple (創世の神殿) :
  1. if get 7 treasure ball, go holy temple of revival, upper room set treasure ball
  2. go map middle has king of sea temple (海王の神殿) [weapon23:ポセイドンの槍, weapon27:天鹿児弓, small coin x 2, jail key (牢屋の鍵)]
  3. jail key can open door in castle town upper left to underground [weapon26:豪剣グランツ], cave in monster town north [bra18:超ミニブラ], dock town upper to underground [decoration36:SMロープ], slave town upper left [lower clothes27:ディアードスカート(黄)], poverty-rich town underground [lower clothes24:ブレザースカート(赤), small coin]
  4. deep has recover magic circle is creation temple (創世の神殿) [weapon29:ソフィの斧, upper clothes28:Sのビスチェ(上), bra17:乳首ブラ]
  5. underground click switch then talk to slime (2nd choice) has H
  6. pass another side underground talk to man
  7. 2F has boss, if 1st choice has bad end H, if 2nd choice then 1st one fight to it (GoR)
  8. move out from 1F south entrance

Future city (未来都市インダストリア) & dragon & sister :
  1. south to future city (未来都市インダストリア) [lower clothes25:吊りスカート(紺), small coin]
  2. upper house near doctor has Hscene
  3. city east has dragon, near it then back to city, left house talk to man DragonDoctor.jpg
  4. inside dragon [decoration31:経験の首輪(赤), small coin]
  5. deep take out sword from dragon heart
  6. NE to castle ルルディ城 but cant enter
  7. back to future city, middle house talk to sister get castle key
  8. to castle again [weapon30:ソフィの弓, small coin, decoration34:ラビア用ビアス, decoration35:ふりふりエプロン, bra19:乳首ローター]
  9. read all book in castle
  10. 3F talk to queen, click picture on fireplace
  11. jail find magic girl's sister but is trap
  12. to tower talk to princess (before has soldier cant enter)
  13. 4F vs boss (GoR) then help sister

Creation forest (創造の密林) & spaceship (宇宙船プルート) :
  1. west to creation forest (創造の密林), enter few times but still cant
  2. back to future town, upper talk to doctor
  3. back to forest, equip upper clothes29:タキシード can enter (can buy in future town) [weapon24:魔法のライフル, small coin, decoration27:ピンクローター, magic key (魔法の鍵)]
  4. magic key can open door in revival holy temple upper right door [bra20:乳首用ネックレス], golden temple [decoration26:幸運の耳飾り], coin castle lower right to underground [upper clothes33:ソフィの鎧], desert castle underground [bra21:乳首用ピアス], King of sea temple first area right [head17:ソフィの髪飾り], future city upper right [decoration32:コート][*]go up click crystal to spaceship (宇宙船プルート) [small coin]
  5. 1st left room has scene
  6. upper deep get store key, then move back to right store vs boss (GoR)
  7. go up control spaceship
  8. lower left to exit but not safe cant move out
  9. upper left room get upper clothes31:宇宙服, then move out spaceship (if cant change chothes, GoR back to temple then change it)

Ending :
  1. NE to moon town (衛星の町カロドーム) [small coin]
  2. middle near red hair girl
  3. upper left house talk to aged has bad end H
  4. right house click shining can change clothes
  5. NE to final castle グルガン城 [small coin 2, weapon32:ソフィの剣, leg17:アイドルブーツ, pants18:サキュバスのパンツ, decoration30:サキュバスの羽, decoration37:独眼竜の眼帯]
  6. castle outside go left has small door, pass 2 magic circle get witch water witchWater.jpg
  7. inside castle entrance go SW can get key
  8. 2F right get tellurion on snooker table
  9. 3F, door in stair lower to courtyard, get golden egg
  10. courtyard upper to castle underground get curse plant cursePlant.jpg
  11. 4F magic circle can get flame
  12. entrance go SE, to B2 upper click switch then deep get golem soil
  13. set 6 item then click big hourglass
  14. 4F open door to 5F, deep vs boss has 3 fight, after fight if 1st choice to bad end H
  15. inside castle, entrance go SW to underground has boss (GoR)
  16. after clear can save, reload save click table has scene

Last edited: