What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PLANET -Stoic Knightess & Homesick Mage- / DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ RE156578 RJ156578

OP
Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~

Another delay, but it's a short one this time. It's now set to come out in late July, just a month from now.

And the dev is saying that he's really confident it will come out around then or very soon after, unless something on the level of the 2008 financial crisis or the Brexit occurs (his words).

Now that Dragon Planet/DP/DraPla/Dorapura is imminent (supposedly the system is basically done besides balance issues, and he's focused on the story) I feel like we should know more about the H system than we actually do. The website is still incomplete and focuses almost entirely on the non-H aspects. But the (which anyone who hasn't checked out yet should) touches on a lot of the H aspects of the system, and he has talked about it a bit in his posts.

This is what I've read the dev say concretely:
- Party combat, unlike the previous Dragon games.
- Compartmentalized dress-up system. Just like Dragon Slave, but even more advanced, with the ability to separate outfits into upper and lower halves. It's just for the blonde main heroine Sophia, of course. 3 weapon slots, upper body armor, lower body armor, head, bra, panties, legs, accessory 1, accessory 2.
- "Ecchi" menu option just like previous game. Can be used for masturbation and lesbian sex.
- There's a lust meter and it's tied to MP, just like the previous game. [Edit 2 months later: SP actually, not MP; I was confused b/c MP is healed via sex.]
- The battle system is focused around the concept of range (hence the 3 weapons slots).
- Clothing damage for Sophia (looks like there are 2 stages of partial damage for each costume). No word on whether it's the kind that's fixed when you recover your HP (like in Dragon Slave); as of last March 2015 the dev said he hadn't decided. Clothing damage is implied to lead to CG-based rape scenes. Since the dev said he wanted to reduce costume-based H events, I bet the idea is that battle-related H scenes only occur when naked because that way he doesn't have to create different versions of the H scene for different costumes. My impression is that there's usually no rape event if you lose. But this is just my speculation.
- More than 100 base CGs, but supposedly the amount of content is probably a bit less than Dragon Slave.
- Multi-stage events which progress or lead to radical outcomes based on the player's choices. That should refer to town events and the like. More of these compared to the previous Dragon games. There are bad ends in the game, so I bet those are probably connected to these types of events. Again, partial speculation.
- Menu contains full records of the # of times all the sex acts have been performed by Sophie.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Another delay, but it's a short one this time. It's now set to come out in late July, just a month from now.

And the dev is saying that he's really confident it will come out around then or very soon after, unless something on the level of the 2008 financial crisis or the Brexit occurs (his words).
Brexit did occurs...... and the financial crisis is in coming, hard. Like the 1932 Black friday level of hard.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been a while since anyone posted progress updates on this one, so I'll do so now. There's been two posts of relevance.

The first one was not good news: the devs had computer issues, and lost work, which obviously set them back a bit - on top of their woefully optimistic assessments on how long it would take them to finish the game. The second post is much better news: they should have a complete game by the end of this week, and therefore enter into their final testing phase.

There is no hard release date yet, because they don't know how long final testing + game balancing will take, but hopefully it shouldn't be too long now. The light at the end of the tunnel is approaching...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whaaaat?! Awesome, been looking forward to this one. Last I saw was that post with a screenshot of the game. Thanks for the great news!

Haven't even been bothered to translate the posts, so used to it being in development :eek:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool, that's good to know.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

A few days ago the product page said the release is end july, now its mid august. Nooooooooooooo! Help me Luke, your father is angry as fuck. :(

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I bring more news from the blog. There's been a few posts actually, but most are not so interesting.

The really pertinent update is as follows: Dragon Planet will be released on the 25th of August ( ).

A slightly less pertinent update is that the has been uploaded, so people who have a better grasp of Japanese than I do can get a fair amount of background on the characters and such. The only thing that I did manage to grasp from it is that the game has a Sex Point system i.e. some special moves are fueled by SP, gained from H-stuff. Which is interesting, considering it incentivises the player to do H-scenes.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Which is interesting, considering it incentivises the player to do H-scenes.
Considering Monster Girl Quest 1-3 with an epic story in the backyard of our brains.....why the hell would you ever play such games if not for the H-scenes?^^

Im happy to hear there is more in stock for the future as the usual boring RPG sex games. There arent that much gems around. :(

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's released now.

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was waiting for this one for a dang while..... The release on DLsite english usually is 3 days after the release on maniax?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Was waiting for this one for a dang while..... The release on DLsite english usually is 3 days after the release on maniax?
It's a simultaneous release, in this case:

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a simultaneous release, in this case:
Yup ty! Me and my stupid question......

Anyway bought and trying it, but man i got a hard time to figure all the stuff....

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, as a person who has never played any previous games by this author. What aspects of H-RPG can I expect from this game?

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

now to wait for a link, and if it is as good or better than the other 2 of the saga I buy it...damn I even purchased Panzer girls, I love Nekomakura Soft.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In anime scharing gives a download^^

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

praise the su-

PRAISE mikocon!!! torrent on nyaa! Im going to play(and fap) the fuck out of this!!!!

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could use some help - any one, know's AGTH h-code for this game? Look's like VNR don't hook with this game
edit. i found one from previous game Dragon slave (/HB*0@470D5A) for now work's about 80% on text

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Awww come on, not even 1000 dl and there already pirating it...

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you heal this broken arm debuff? I can't attack.
Sleeping at the inn doesn't remove it.

Attachments

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you heal this broken arm debuff? I can't attack.
Sleeping at the inn doesn't remove it.
One of the magic spells that costs 2mp