What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PLANET -Stoic Knightess & Homesick Mage- / DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ RE156578 RJ156578

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~

Ok, missing 1 CG: Page 6, row 3, first 1 on left. (I am guessing that's one of the green hair knight).

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, missing 1 CG: Page 6, row 3, first 1 on left. (I am guessing that's one of the green hair knight).
From what I remember, that CG is obtained in the city that contains prostitution, by the stage in the inn. I am not 100% sure, but from what I remember reading, that scene may become unavailable after a certain point in the game. The game's website has an FAQ that includes information on how to unlock all of the CGs:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I remember, that CG is obtained in the city that contains prostitution, by the stage in the inn. I am not 100% sure, but from what I remember reading, that scene may become unavailable after a certain point in the game. The game's website has an FAQ that includes information on how to unlock all of the CGs:

Thanks, it is 6-11 in the list, which I think is the new bonus dungeon.
And since I played from a post-game save, I did miss the one in 帝都グランツ prior to the ending (I unlocked the CG from another save)... which might be why 6-11 is not triggering for my current save. Then again, I might have overlooked her...

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a save?

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I Would like to request how to hook the game

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I Would like to request how to hook the game
If you used the partial, remove it. That was what screwed with vnr's text hook for me.

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a couple of people are struggling to hook this game, the following AGTH command works pretty well: agth /c /x3 /ks2 /kf64:64 /W00543161 Game.exe

It should automatically select the correct context at the menu screen (the intro cutscene is unhookable as it's effectively an MJPEG), but if it doesn't you're looking for a lstrlenA hook just below 2 GetGlyphOutlineA and one lstrCpyA.
This works just fine to hook the game (at the end - /W00543161:Game.exe). Need to set "Remove 1-3 repetitions of each symbol".

Well, sometimes it swaps the parts (usually 2) of the sentences but at least everything is copied.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, I can confirm that patching the game unfortunately makes VNR unable to find a thread to latch onto. If you restore Data.wolf (ergo, unpatch it), you will be able to find a thread that will grab the dialogue just fine. The equipment menu will be a bother, though...
Had very little experience with AGTH, so probably I am doing things incorrectly, but couldn't get it to work (or even find threads). Will keep trying.

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With AGTH it works even with the game patched for me, however my locale is set to Japanese. I can tell you 2 solutions:

A)
1. Make a shortcut of the game's "Game.exe".

2. Open properties of the created shortcut. In "Target" field you should change like this:
Code:
C:\agth\agth.exe /c /x3 /ks2 /kf64:64 /W00543161:Game.exe "C:\Dragon Planet\Game.exe"
Change the paths to whatever where you extracted AGTH and the game.

3. Start the game and choose the "lstrlenA" hook (and I recommend to set to "Remove 1 repetitions of each symbol" in the Options)

B)
I created the Data.wolf with the partial english translation, try it with this. Link in the Encrypted Dragons.txt.

Attachments

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you for the help, kind Sir!

Yup, I was not using AGTH as it was meant to be used... And indeed, not being in Japanese locale makes things tougher.
With your suggestion A), however, I was able to start it up - had to add the '/R' to agth's parameters so it can start in the right locale. ('/L' worked partially too - AGTH was grabbing the text fine and TA was translating as it should, but the gametext itself was gibberish most the time)

The recompressed 'Data.wolf' and method B) works as intended. Can hook VNR to a partial'ed game that way. Thanks!

Also, just noticed that VNR+Google/AGTH+TA_Google gives -more times than not- a better and clearer MTL than VNR+ATLAS. Well I'll be damned. Guess it was doubly useful going through these hoops.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you cure the Poison/Skull & Crossbones icon? Ive been Poisoned for an hour now, sleeping doesnt do it, i cant find an item that will cure it and i cant progress when i have to heal every 20 steps ...

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you cure the Poison/Skull & Crossbones icon? Ive been Poisoned for an hour now, sleeping doesnt do it, i cant find an item that will cure it and i cant progress when i have to heal every 20 steps ...
Honoka learns anti poison as you level up (can't remember what level healing magic, 2 or 3 I think, going from memory here). 2nd town item shop has anti poison pills.