What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PLANET -Stoic Knightess & Homesick Mage- / DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ RE156578 RJ156578

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~

I have a question.
There are several items I've been gathering from chests, but they're not clothing items. Where are these items stored?

Edit* And... nvm I found them lol..

Last edited:

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Check out the full list of uploads on Niya for the last 24 hours. You'll find it under the Japanese title where Dragon Planet is available in capital Latin letters. I did it in this way.
uhhhgh i sitll can¨t find it :confused:

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You sure you're running the latest version of AGTH? If you got it from a bundle with other stuff it might not be the current version (e.g. ChiiTrans bundles an old out of date version). In any case, the command I gave does work well, and hooks all text (excluding intro movie)
I get the same behavior. Both the latest version of AGTH and the last stable version crash with the /x3 option. Removing that option lets it run, but the text isn't hooked.

I have windows 10 64-bit in case that makes a difference.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

Return to the elder in the beastman town **the demon in the tent* it will turn your quest and you can continue to the north.
Thanks for your answer
and Thanks etigoya for walkthrough ;)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Where the hell is the nude town located?! I can't find it on the world map ...

Edit* Nvm.. found it ugh...

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody upload the 1.02?
1.02 is most likely not gonna be his final version, so we should probably still wait a little until he is done with most of the bugfixes.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thanks as always for the walkthrough etigoya :D managed to finish the game and well it was pretty easy wish it had some magic immune bosses because all damage i did was with honoka
funny how the cg i wanted most was on second-last boss bad end ( yeah i always check CG and if have something specially my fetish i play like hell until find it)
Except for the final boss which i actually need stop to grind, i thought i would need to grind more but on lv 38 was enough to beat final boss (since 35 and less was 1hko when he did his stronger attack) since honoka always do good damage with altima spell ( maybe parody from ultima spell)and spam heal item with sophie

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry if this is some hardcore off topic but are there some really good monster girl/species games around? I know about MGQ, forest of the blue skin and VH (male version from dieselmine and female version from.....no idea) but a RPG game with either a male or female hero would be nice.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game some enemy can drop equip, i can find is :
  • weapon19:骸骨の弓 weapon1.jpg
  • weapon21:呪いの剣 weapon2.jpg
  • weapon25:地獄の槍 weapon3.jpg
  • lower clothes28:ブルマー(赤) drop1.jpg drop1b.jpg
  • head16:悪魔の兜 drop2.jpg
  • decoration39:鼻フック drop3.jpg

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... sooooo... I'm at the ninja town and found the newbie knight.
I watched the scene and have been waiting for a while now and still can't talk to her.
What are you suppose to do exactly? -.-

Edit* Lel... I fought a couple of mobs and returned to the girl. I was able to talk to her then -_-

Edit**
This game some enemy can drop equip, i can find is :
So... I'm guessing the drop rate of these weapons is absurdly tiny right?... I've been hunting the fish mobs for almost 30 mins and still no weapon -.-

Last edited:

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been following etigoya's walk-thru which has been extremely helpful, but I seem to be stuck in the 2nd town:

east ruins (ラロッカ遺跡) talk to guard but cant enter
back to 2nd town, middle has time stop H then lower right house talk to scholar get passport
I went to the east ruins and talked the guard, but when I go back to the 2nd town, there isn't any new H event, and when I talk to the scholar I don't get the passport either. I have tried re-visiting the ruins a few times and going back to the 2nd town, but nothing changes. Do I need to do something else to get past this?

update - I figured it out - I was going to the wrong location. I had been following the road east/southeast of the 2nd town and going to a different city. The ruins are located to the north of that area.

Last edited:

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so...
I'm stuck after finishing the gold mine...
btw can I skip the Banana Island?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

V1.06 :
  • after clear slave town (奴隷の町スレヴィス), go monster town (フロティアの町) lower right has newbie knight H newH1.jpg
  • hidden town (イガコーガの村) left has 4H, each heroine has 2 newH2.jpg
  • after clear game, to Poverty-rich town (貧冨の町ゴルマン) middle has H newH3.jpg
  • Castle town (イストリア城) has new equip sale
  • dog girl town (プードルの村) upper right has bra08:セクシーブラ(黒)
  • final castle has new enemy, can drop decoration38:ボールギャグ newDrop1.jpg

V1.07 :
Empire (帝都グランツ), upper left brothel talk to manager, then talk to upper customer can prostitution (total 10 hscene, if move out town and back can prostitution again)

V2.01 :
New hscene :
  • monster town (フロティアの町) left talk to aged can use cloth power up upper clothes cloth.jpg
  • forest in south of monster town, has new GoR
  • after pyramid but before ending, Empire (帝都グランツ) left stage has H empire.jpg
  • Slave town (奴隷の町スレヴィス), if equip upper clothes 21:奴隷の服(上) and lower clothes 18:奴隷の服(下), talk to 2 guy in lower right has H
  • hidden town イガコーガの村, after v1.6H has new H, but need sex exp and luck (tried 1x times...) newH2.jpg
  • equip decoration 15:幸運のイヤリング or decoration 26:幸運の耳飾り, then GoR by normal enemy has new H
  • after ending, Empire (帝都グランツ) left stage talk to emcee has H (need has bra 21:乳首用ピアス and decoration 34:ラビア用ピアス)
  • after ending, final castle グルガン城, boss room (after enter castle go SW then down stair) lower right has 6H 6H.jpg
Extra dungeon :
  1. after ending, castle ルルディ城 east to Babylon tower
  2. 4F water side click placard
  3. 2F nude then equip decoration 28:カフェエプロン, from lower broken ladder to lower click placard
  4. now can work on shoal, to 5F lower right can get upper clothes 30:レオタード, equip it can pass upper rope
  5. enter house then talk to bear doll
  6. to 6F can buy 3 equip, and upper right has H
  7. if equip upper clothes 28:Sのビスチェ(上), lower clothes 29:サキュバスズボン(下), head 15:サキュバスの角, pants 18:サキュバスのパンツ and decoration 30:サキュバスの羽, to Poverty-rich town (貧冨の町ゴルマン) has H newH3.jpg
  8. 8F upper left talk to prince then back to 6F talk to girl in upper left 8Fkey.jpg
  9. 5F talk to bear doll can get key
  10. 9F buy water bottle (水筒) then 10F get water, for enter 11F
  11. 12F upper 2 hole has H
  12. 13F vs queen of omniverse (GoR)
  13. if start new game, to revive temple, left is exp and $ n-tupling, middle is boss change to easy, right is 100% item drop newGame.jpg

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

banana island can skip, for hscene and power up item only

what happened in gold mine?, maybe miss key? is shinning item
I missed the key in the gold mine the first time, so this is pretty likely.

Man, I was so dissapointed after getting the tentacle armor. It doesn't look impressive, nor does it boost desire anymore than being nekkid. :/

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, hello:

Great game this but I'm kinda stuck now:

According to the walkthrough of Etigoya (which I've been faithfully following) I have to set 7 treasures in the Temple of Revival.
For some reason, despite following the walkthrough step for step, I apparently have only 6 of the treasure balls, lacking one.
The one that's missing is the one that is suposed to be placed on the southernost pedestal (3 left, 3 right and one a little southof the other pedestals).

Can someone tell me where I'm supposed to get this final treasure ball? Otherwise I can't move on in the game.

Lots of thanks

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if View attachment 23543 possibly is the one in lava dungeon, step 3 switch door, then in room need move to lava, lava middle has treasure ball
Oooh! Now I get it. Thanks. I completely forgot, after opening to treasure chests, to actually ENTER the lava in the middle. Watashi no baka. (I hope I wrote that correct. Learing Japanese atm to finally play all those games that lacks walkthroughs)

Thanks again Etigoya-sama!

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, great game! FInished the game.

Aside from the equip drops of those monsters I got almost full completion.

Only thing missing is the weapon from giving 50 coins to the Coin Castle King. I have 49 atm.
I think the coin I'm missing is the one from the pyramid, unless the chest you open before the slaver takes you contains the Coin. If not, could someone please tell me then where I can find the gold coin in the pyramid?

Much apreciated,
Serameth

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You must a acc have XD
go eyny search can find v1.05