What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PLANET -Stoic Knightess & Homesick Mage- / DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ RE156578 RJ156578

deskchairlamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~

Why can't i hook it with vnr ? Any tips ?

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit : no tag loli so ... not wrong from rule ... am I right?
Note: if wrong pls tell me [I will edit post again]

OK I edit out[I just have coming to read it so sorry for late]

Last edited:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Edit : no tag loli so ... not wrong from rule ... am I right?
Note: if wrong pls tell me [I will edit post again]
The gallery for this was tagged with the lolicon tag over at Exhentai.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got stuck at the sea god temple part of the walkthrough. Somehow, I appear to be missing the orb that belongs on the south pedestal. Anybody have an idea where do you get that one? Thanks for any tips.

poporing1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@bigtotoro

go back to lava temple, you missed step 2 of walkthrough

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@bigtotoro

go back to lava temple, you missed step 2 of walkthrough
Oh, lava temple? I thought the pedestals were related to the temples in the same position, so I though I missed something in the kraken cave or magic school or something. Thank you very much.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone help me to tell location of pants19:ペニスバンド in port town...
I use this forum walkthrough and no location and i use google search for walkthrough and it tell that pants live in the inn ... vut i found nothing.

Ero-sennin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone help me to tell location of pants19:ペニスバンド in port town...
I use this forum walkthrough and no location and i use google search for walkthrough and it tell that pants live in the inn ... vut i found nothing.
This is really in the inn , in the only room with one bed without people inside.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The author has been updating the game a bit. Are there any patches around? Most fixes are minor, but it still adds up.

Update info found here:

I just passed by the brothel in town and I believe it said services there will be added later. So you can't really prostitute atm?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aye, it was a feature the dev wanted to add but ended up cutting off to release sooner. Hopefully it'll be added in at some point, the buildings are present after all...

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at this point:
use キントーンの笛 fly to spirit hill (神隠し山)
I've followed the guide steps up to this point. However, I am unable to get the text to hook correctly, so all the names of items and such are just gibberish. As a result, I don't know how to access this item or spell from the commands. Any tips on where how to access it from the game controls would be greatly appreciated (e.g. Esc -> Xth cmd set -> Nth selection)

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at this point:

I've followed the guide steps up to this point. However, I am unable to get the text to hook correctly, so all the names of items and such are just gibberish. As a result, I don't know how to access this item or spell from the commands. Any tips on where how to access it from the game controls would be greatly appreciated (e.g. Esc -> Xth cmd set -> Nth selection)
Are you using the english partial patch? All the towns, items, and menus are in english then.

I have not gotten as far as you yet, so its possible you have a prob I have not seen yet.

As for text hooking, Ive had no issues with the original AGTH. I still use "C:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /x3" in the shortcut for the game and it works.

Ero-sennin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at this point:

Usually when you've got a new item it's added to your last page of your inventory,so even you can't see the real name of the item you can make this tips:

before start , make a save
then go to your last page of your inventory and try them one by one
the item that you want to use will make appear a cloud under your character
When you see it note the gibberish name on a paper
load your save (for not losing another item)

that shouldn't take more than 2 minutes.

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you using the english partial patch? All the towns, items, and menus are in english then.

I have not gotten as far as you yet, so its possible you have a prob I have not seen yet.

As for text hooking, Ive had no issues with the original AGTH. I still use "C:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /x3" in the shortcut for the game and it works.
I tried using AGTH but it crashes when I try using the /x3 option. Without that option, the hook doesn't seem to work correctly either, and it just spits out a bunch of commands into another window. I have not tried the english partial patch, but I can see if it will work.

update - I got the partial installed, found the item, and it worked. I think the reason why it was not working before was due to still being on the ship. I didn't realize it was giving a warning about it not working while onboard. Once I got to land and used it, the cloud appeared. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Usually when you've got a new item it's added to your last page of your inventory,so even you can't see the real name of the item you can make this tips:

before start , make a save
then go to your last page of your inventory and try them one by one
the item that you want to use will make appear a cloud under your character
When you see it note the gibberish name on a paper
load your save (for not losing another item)

that shouldn't take more than 2 minutes.
This is more or less what I have tried, but without knowing for sure whether this new item is a spell vs. an item, and also not knowing for sure which option reaches the inventory (I think it's Esc -> 2nd option down on left side), then I'm pretty much shooting in the dark. I tried going to the last page of each set of options and clicking upward from the bottom on various ones, but nothing seemed to work.

It definitely helps to know that a cloud should appear when I use it. I have not seen that happen yet. Otherwise, I feel like I've gotten quite far using just the guide and fumbling through commands of gibberish.

Last edited:

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Darn it... Ive been playing a perverted virgin path through the game making sure not to even use tentacles or vibes. But now, thanks to a bug in the game, I cannot continue without getting a GoR.

I can't change my clothing when I am trying to leave the ship. The written guide says to leave the ship via GoR... I'm certain the patches to the game have fixed this, but I can't seem to find them still.

Maybe cheat engine can force an outfit change? Or undo the loss of virginity? My best hope is anyone finding a patch/recent version DL.

Edit: Oh wow... I WAS able to use cheat engine to force a change of clothing. The suit you have to wear is outfit 331. So it should be easy for people to search for the top outfit's code by looking for values in the 200-340 range while switching clothes where you can. I did the GoR to leave and switch back and forth with the outfit. Once you have the code, reload to back on the ship. Then reload again to make the code you found valid again. Wolf RPG seems to cycle addresses between reloads of save files.

Last edited:

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I reached the succubus island part of the walk-thru and my level is 32, but the monsters seem to be closer to 40. Is there a way to quickly level up to match their level, or do I just need to grind and slog through a bunch of fights?

Ero-sennin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I reached the succubus island part of the walk-thru and my level is 32, but the monsters seem to be closer to 40. Is there a way to quickly level up to match their level, or do I just need to grind and slog through a bunch of fights?
Go to the Ice Dungeon island , enter the cave. There you can grind a lot, creatures are really weak against fire skill. Use your fire aoe (12 MP) and you will reach lvl 40 quicky.

they are often in groups of 3 (only inside the cave) , 3 creatures = max xp ^^

EDIT: for your other problem , are you really sure that you have made the step 9 of nude town of the walkthrough ?
if not > do it
if yes > try to make my tips with all pages of your inventory, there isn't other solution in this case.(unless return to a japanese version, of course)

For my tips i've forgotten to tell you that is very important to be on a land , not inside boat. Otherwise it will not work.

Last edited:

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Something I discovered through my tests on the stats in this game is that lvl does not matter, stats do not matter. This sounds crazy, but this game seems to have aggressive scaling of enemies to your total stats.

When I had 150 def, a specific enemy did 30 damage every time. When I had 500 def, they did 30 damage. Same with atk, speed, etc. But if I raised my stats to all 200, then enemies did 60 damage. If I lowered them to 50, enemies did 5-15 damage.

Lower stats actually made things a bit easier, if only because your stats determined the damage enemies did. The lower your stats, the weaker the enemy atk. The enemy HP never changed, nor did the damage I did. So upping stats to one-shot never worked.

The reason you should lvl though, is to have access to better skills/spells and the increased HP/MP from it.

It seems HP, MP and SP had no effect on enemy difficulty, so raising those made the game easier by far.