What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nekomakura Soft ] [ ねこまくらsoft ] DRAGON PLANET -Stoic Knightess & Homesick Mage- / DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ RE156578 RJ156578

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~

The torrent link is incomplete.
Man hanging at 99%.
Because of the high loader is not there XD

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could use some help - any one, know's AGTH h-code for this game? Look's like VNR don't hook with this game
edit. i found one from previous game Dragon slave (/HB*0@470D5A) for now work's about 80% on text
2nd this. This game is really hard to play without a translator :'(

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of the magic spells that costs 2mp
How do you get it? I only have Heal, Return, Unpoison and Warp on my magic list.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As a couple of people are struggling to hook this game, the following AGTH command works pretty well: agth /c /x3 /ks2 /kf64:64 /W00543161 Game.exe

It should automatically select the correct context at the menu screen (the intro cutscene is unhookable as it's effectively an MJPEG), but if it doesn't you're looking for a lstrlenA hook just below 2 GetGlyphOutlineA and one lstrCpyA.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hang on the island also found no idea what I do sol XD.
Hope who does later times rough translation ne.

Help Please XD

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The fuck happened here? :D It just got released and now everyones is going crazy.^^

pregor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get it? I only have Heal, Return, Unpoison and Warp on my magic list.
same here and can't get rid of that icon too :(

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AGTH dont translate this XD.

Therefore whosoever helpful ne rough menu translation if one knows how to do that XD.

Once you get value after the cave ph can go to start back and go to the lasers pass.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Could use some help - any one, know's AGTH h-code for this game? Look's like VNR don't hook with this game
edit. i found one from previous game Dragon slave (/HB*0@470D5A) for now work's about 80% on text
Did you play around with VNRs text settings? I'm hooking it just fine.

MariusThePaladin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Will be looking forward to a translation or an AGTH tutorial for this game :p.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

AGTH dont translate this XD.

Therefore whosoever helpful ne rough menu translation if one knows how to do that XD.

Once you get value after the cave ph can go to start back and go to the lasers pass.
攻撃技能 = Attack Skill
回復技能 = Recovery Skill
補助技能 = Support Skill
複数技能 = Plural Skill? Not sure about this one
特殊技能 = Special Skill

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sarav

Many thanks^^

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to figure how to change you battle position to *close* or *far*.
But i cant figure by the 9 hell how the swap the weapon to fit that position......
Somebody found something ?

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to figure how to change you battle position to *close* or *far*.
But i cant figure by the 9 hell how the swap the weapon to fit that position......
Somebody found something ?
in equipment tab

there are 3 battle position actually, MC will automatically use w/e weapon suit her position against the enemy

In case someone asked, yea I used cheat engine to skip all level grinding.
God, this game remind me early dragon quest. I spend almost an hour trying to figure out what should be happening in 5th town

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, as a person who has never played any previous games by this author. What aspects of H-RPG can I expect from this game?
It's been a LONG time since I played Dragon Slave, but if I remember correctly, gameplay and story was pretty much traditional Dragon Quest (so you'll be doing quite a bit dungeon clearing and exploring), and H scenes consist of the staple losing-against-boss scenes, prostitution and general streaking, events here and there based on lust stat, and pretty heavy costume play.

So the full traditional H-RPG package. Nothing too fancy, but should be a good experience (although Dragon Slave was one of my first H-RPGs I've ever played, so not sure how it holds against other titles I've played down the line).

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As a couple of people are struggling to hook this game, the following AGTH command works pretty well: agth /c /x3 /ks2 /kf64:64 /W00543161 Game.exe

It should automatically select the correct context at the menu screen (the intro cutscene is unhookable as it's effectively an MJPEG), but if it doesn't you're looking for a lstrlenA hook just below 2 GetGlyphOutlineA and one lstrCpyA.
The x3 command seems to crash agth for me, text continues to not be hooked properly :/

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The x3 command seems to crash agth for me, text continues to not be hooked properly :/
You sure you're running the latest version of AGTH? If you got it from a bundle with other stuff it might not be the current version (e.g. ChiiTrans bundles an old out of date version). In any case, the command I gave does work well, and hooks all text (excluding intro movie)

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

So by the looks of things people completely flipped their shit when this came out praising it like the sun.

From what I have seen, it just looks like a "unplayable without translator due to all the options and specific weapons/spells/tasks typical RPG with typical RPG combat, no CR or H-cutins, only typical GOR/town-talk-to-this-guy scenes that require a specific costume before u can progress.

Am I missing something here? Is this amazing content well hidden? Genuinely asking because it looks like one of those typical RPG games that comes out every week, anyone chime in for those of us who never played the previous game?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If im not mistaken this looks like WolfRPG right?. Anyone is going to try to partial the game ? It looks really interesting.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So by the looks of things people completely flipped their shit when this came out praising it like the sun.

From what I have seen, it just looks like a "unplayable without translator due to all the options and specific weapons/spells/tasks typical RPG with typical RPG combat, no CR or H-cutins, only typical GOR/town-talk-to-this-guy scenes that require a specific costume before u can progress.

Am I missing something here? Is this amazing content well hidden? Genuinely asking because it looks like one of those typical RPG games that comes out every week, anyone chime in for those of us who never played the previous game?
Oh my.....someone is loaded. If you expected a blockbuster....well its not here. Its a nice game but thats it. If you dont like it....dont play it.