What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Sure, no problem. Consider it done already, he deserves it.

This is really helpful, and i thank you for taking your time to post that, but is there a way to get a list of all the non capturable monster girls, like the one in the attachment?

Last time i played FOBS was on 1.08, i completed it with all the girls in the gallery but the new save apparently isn' t compatible with 1.09 or 1.09a, so this time i downloaded the save file that RadeonX1950 provided in his signature and saw the chanes in gallery... but after seeing the gif list ripped from GermanPlasma, i saw some monstergirl was missing in said gallery, so i decided to know wich monstergirl were missing and in wich area they were, before continuing.
If you wanna know all the monstergirls that are present on the current latest version, the developer, Zell, actually posted some kind of simple list of exactly that in his blog, here's the link.

It's in japanese of course, but it is still very easy to understand. Just scroll down, all available sprites are of those monstergirls who are present on the latest version.
A word 『捕獲〇』 is visible beside the name of monstergirls that can be captured. Any other words beside that details the skill that monstergirls gives you if captured.

There's of course still some monstergirls that aren't present in the game but are there on the GermanPlasma's Animations Collection, cuz Zell just love to periodically teases us some animations of Monstergirls that are not yet implemented in the game. So, there's a possibility that the savefile you got from RadeonX1950 actually already at 100% capture completion for its version. :)

EDIT: Uh, i just realized that that list by the developer himself doesn't actually tell you in which area each of the monstergirls habits, and problem is, that was what you're actually asking for, right? Sorry. Maybe guessing and finally finding them by yourself could be an interesting and fun challenge... heheh? (´・◡・`; )

Last edited by a moderator:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

but after seeing the gif list ripped from GermanPlasma, i saw some monstergirl was missing in said gallery, so i decided to know wich monstergirl were missing and in wich area they were, before continuing.
Don't forget that I collected every animation I could find, that means I even got the animations of the flash player games (which you will never see in the game, since it's outdated).

(Also I didn't ripped them *cries* , I recorded each one by myself :'( )

*disclaimer, I'm not actually sad, I know how you mean it x3

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My save should be complete. As it was said before, zell just loves to tease us ;)
However, I don't understand why he includes some uncapturable/non-used mg's in some builds archives. I mean, wild cat capture sprite is in the game since version 1.05. But there's no way to catch her yet... or maybe it's a secret :D

Last edited:

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn it, the Monster Girl Unlimited site at which I have my guide for this game on is going down all the time and I have no idea why (It has not done so before) and I'm starting to be worried and I also apologize to anyone trying to reach my guide. I hope it comes up soon again cause I'm not really in a mood to recreate the whole thing and post it somewhere else :/

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just added some more tags including femdom, monster girl quest, nakadashi, sprites and zell23 to the thread.

Hope they're all ok so far, but I think they should be.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just added some more tags including femdom, monster girl quest, nakadashi, sprites and zell23 to the thread.

Hope they're all ok so far, but I think they should be.
Wait, monster girl quest?

Zell did do some MGQ animations once in a while, but there's actually no confirmation that this game has any relation to MGQ's lore as of now.

If you ask me, MGQ tag aren't really correct for this thread. :eek:

Last edited:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait, monster girl quest?

Zell did do some MGQ animations once in a while, but there's actually no confirmation that this game has any relation to MGQ's lore as of now.

If you ask me, MGQ tag aren't really correct for this thread. :eek:
It is, the game is a parody of the MGQ series, even the monsters are nearly the same :3

Also, everywhere you can see files of the game it comes with the "mon-musu-quest" tag :)

Last edited:

TissuePlease

Reputation score

AGamerPassingBy said:
If you wanna know all the monstergirls that are present on the current latest version, the developer, Zell, actually posted some kind of simple list of exactly that in his blog, here's the link.

It's in japanese of course, but it is still very easy to understand. Just scroll down, all available sprites are of those monstergirls who are present on the latest version.
A word 『捕獲〇』 is visible beside the name of monstergirls that can be captured. Any other words beside that details the skill that monstergirls gives you if captured.
Thanks mate, aside from their specific spawn location that was what i was exactly asking for :)

AGamerPassingBy said:
EDIT: Uh, i just realized that that list by the developer himself doesn't actually tell you in which area each of the monstergirls habits, and problem is, that was what you're actually asking for, right? Sorry. Maybe guessing and finally finding them by yourself could be an interesting and fun challenge... heheh? (´・◡・`; )
Yeah indeed :)
Don' t worry, your idea sounds better rather than knowing in advance each monster girl' s location, a challenge might be what i just needed for this game.

GermanPlasma said:
Don't forget that I collected every animation I could find, that means I even got the animations of the flash player games (which you will never see in the game, since it's outdated).

(Also I didn't ripped them *cries* , I recorded each one by myself :'( )

*disclaimer, I'm not actually sad, I know how you mean it x3
Ahah xD Jokes aside, what you did is really appreciated mylady :D
I'm curious tough, i didn' t know you recorded them... did you use a free software to get such quality? Last time i tried one i remember the result was awful :rolleyes:

My save should be complete. As it was said before, zell just loves to tease us ;)
However, I don't understand why he includes some uncapturable/non-used mg's in some builds archives. I mean, wild cat capture sprite is in the game since version 1.05. But there's no way to catch her yet... or maybe it's a secret :D
Sorry, i think i didn' t express myself well xD
I noticed in the gallery that there were some more monsters that weren' t capturable in the gallery.. i thought, since as of 1.09 the mummy and other uncapturable monstergirls had been added to the gallery, that all the monster girls would' ve been capturable from that update and forward... i didn' t really intend that the saves you uploaded were just claimed to be 100% complete :D Sorry.

Zlymo said:
Damn it, the Monster Girl Unlimited site at which I have my guide for this game on is going down all the time and I have no idea why (It has not done so before) and I'm starting to be worried and I also apologize to anyone trying to reach my guide. I hope it comes up soon again cause I'm not really in a mood to recreate the whole thing and post it somewhere else :/
Don' t worry, with some luck that site will go up once again :)
I understand your frustration, if you don' t feel like it, nobody can say you have to... do you have some draft of the guide somewere in your computer tough?
If you do, pasting it in this Ulmf thread might be very well appreciated :)

TissuePlease said:
I will post here Schumann' s op.17 played by Horowitz in three parts as a bait ;)
Did someone listened to Schumann's Fantasie?
It' s really a nice piece that might give you with all probability a fabulous orgasm to your spirit :D

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Perhaps it is possible to access an archived/cached version of the page. But I would be surprised if the site actually stayed down.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ahah xD Jokes aside, what you did is really appreciated mylady :D
I'm curious tough, i didn' t know you recorded them... did you use a free software to get such quality? Last time i tried one i remember the result was awful :rolleyes:
I still am no female ಥ_ಥ

I used the Movavi Video Converter 16 for that ^^
And thanks alot cx

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How in the hell you pass that ghost... i've been trying for an hour now... no metter when or where i turn into stone it does not help, cuz she waits and then grabs me :/ plz halp

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I disagree on the Monster Girl Quest tag, considering yes, there are monster girls, no, they do not directly reflect the designs represented in MGQ in any capacity beyond some passing resemblances.
I just don't want people getting the two games confused when the connection is next to nonexistent.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I disagree on the Monster Girl Quest tag, considering yes, there are monster girls, no, they do not directly reflect the designs represented in MGQ in any capacity beyond some passing resemblances.
I just don't want people getting the two games confused when the connection is next to nonexistent.
Well I see that it may only count for the artist himself, but I forgot this thread is *only* about the game, a bit sad if you ask me, but guess in that case it really shouldn't be here yet :/

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I see that it may only count for the artist himself, but I forgot this thread is *only* about the game, a bit sad if you ask me, but guess in that case it really shouldn't be here yet :/
Well, this thread was always about this game alone. The thing is, when this thread was created initially, none of us knows the official name of this game, which are now publicly accepted as "Forest of Blue Skin" or FOBS, so that's why this thread's name is so vague. Another problem is, the OP of this thread himself had abandoned it, so you can notice how unsatisfactory the very first post of this thread is, and why the name of the thread hasn't changed to better reflect the development status of the game as of late.

And additionally, the thread name depicts a singular noun of word 'game', right? So, it is also not really correct to say this thread is for every single games Zell has been involved. ;)

Another point, we already have a separate thread for another game Zell had involved in.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28499&highlight=dream+alice

Is it possible that we create another thread with more active and involved OP, and then ask the moderators to merge this thread inside that new one?

Last edited:

seanpoop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How in the hell you pass that ghost... i've been trying for an hour now... no metter when or where i turn into stone it does not help, cuz she waits and then grabs me :/ plz halp
When you are following behind her, you need to turn into a stone after she stops moving towards the right. When she stops moving, she will pause for a bit before looking behind her. If you aren't a rock when she turns around, then she will do her thing to you. If she doesn't see you, then she will continue going to the right. Just make sure you are a rock every time she turns around. I think it takes maybe 3 to 4 times.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it possible that we create another thread with more active and involved OP, and then ask the moderators to merge this thread inside that new one?
Good idea, Zell's art just needs to be shared in general, not just this or that game

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hm do you want some ideas with where else to put it up at (I mean copy and paste what you currently have)? So then you can just link it in your signiture?

Ashtran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need the brown bunny ability to jump twice right at the end

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Struggling with those pesky monster girls? Trying to mark your territory around the zones but keep getting caught with you pants down in battle? Well not anymore, I say! Today, we evolve! Today, gentlemen, we will equip our heroes with the ability to quickly dish out his load at the swipe of his wrist! We will reign supreme! And together, we'll make FOBS great again!

Yeah, this intro is lame, couldn't think of a proper one... but yeah, this bug makes it possible to coat girls in your cum by simply striking them. It can be done from version 1.08 to 1.09a

How to trigger it:
Step 1: First you must find an area that has to meet these three requirements:
1. It has to be a platform above either a stretch of land or an abyss/chasm
2. The edges of your screen must also have no boundaries (no real or invisible walls)
3. Your cum can reach the edge of the screen without impacting anything
Note: The entrance gate above the Monkey Girl's Chasm is a good example. Make sure to cum into the Chasm, and not at the invisible wall to your left.
Step 2:If all these requirements are met, simply masturbate and fire your cum off screen.

If all of this is done properly, your next melee attack on any girl that has a "Bukkake" sprite will suddenly be coated in cum. But be cautious, as some girls will take your ability away after you hit them once.

What happens:
As stated, the hero now has the ability to coat any mob with cum by simply striking them (only if they have a "Bukkake" sprite available). This can be useful on some girls who require you to coat them a few times or make some difficult fights easier.

For example, the Poison Newt capture method becomes much more easier by doing the following:
Step 1: Activate the bug
Step 2: Get close enough to her to make her surface (out of grab range)
Step 3: Melee her once to coat her in cum, then once more to damage her.
Step 4: Before she's able to retaliate, quickly hit her again to coat her once more, then run behind her and hit her tail. DONE!

Doing this quickly will allow you to disable and capture her before she even has a chance to spurt and retreat. She and few other mobs can also be exploited by this. The Mummy Puzzled found in the mansion can quickly be solved by striking them with cum rather than masturbating near each of them. A few other mobs suffer from being able to infinitely be coated by with cum by every odd strike, and then receive damaged by every even number strike.

Some other mobs also become easier to capture or defeat using this bug, but can also undo it and make your strikes normal. The Clay Golem, for example, is one of them. You can coat her with the first hit to stun her, but any other attack on her or any other mob will now behave like a normal attack without coating them. You'll have to trigger the bug again to use it, but thankfully you'll just need to find a space where you can ejaculate off-screen once more. I could try to list some of the girls who either can be hit infinitely or take the ability away, but I'll leave it to those who replicate this to find out for themselves. Just remember, they must have a "Bukkake" sprite in the version you're playing!

I provided an attachment showing me striking a Newt while the bug is enable. The yellow hit sparks along with the heroes stance show that I used a melee attack on her. However instead of being damaged she gets stunned and coated.

My Theory:
I could go into detail, and say that the bug occurs only because the game hasn't registered where the hero's cum landed or collided with anything, but this post has gotten too lengthy even for me. So I'm just going to assume he hasn't washed his hands... So yeah, have fun! ^^

Attachments

Last edited:

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, I know this bug, it happened for me few times but I haven't really tried to replay it.