What's new

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Not sure if its just me or does the previous save file does not work:(, can anyone share their save? Thanks:p
1.08 save and Cheat Engine table:

You can use Dragon Unpacker to view in-game sprites. Scan .actbin archive and extract all .png files. There are some unused skills, enemies, animations... and apparently, Red Neko can be captured somehow. Or it's not available just yet.

Attachments

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yo i'm going to need more details on how to extract the files from the save using dragon unpacker

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get to the swamp/mansion. I think I see the platform to teleport there, but I have no idea how to get onto it.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yo i'm going to need more details on how to extract the files from the save using dragon unpacker
You need to scan ぶるーすきんの森ver1.08.actbin file (not a _memory1.actsave) with HyperRipper tool.
Dragon Unpacker - Ctrl+H - Formats: All/Picture - Search - Select .actbin file and press Search. Now select all files with Ctrl+A, right click - Extract files to... - Without Convertion - *Select any folder you like*.

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get to the swamp/mansion. I think I see the platform to teleport there, but I have no idea how to get onto it.
you need the kappa skill then go where to the monkey girl and use the teleport there, it will teleport you up go right and you will see a tree wall use the skill and press up on the swamp Platform.
Sorry for my bad english :(

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope. You got the cat mage when you hit her energy ball while charging, You got the slime when you hit her repeatedly when she is down, The white yutaka when she hits you with her hearts (just resist and hit her nice ass) I'm pretty sure there are others. Don't forget the mushroom girl too.
your both wrong the zombie is the easiest to get

from the fast travel go left and you'll find a lone zombie face her and when she pukes on you hold the a key, when the bile fades grab her. :cool:

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need the kappa skill then go where to the monkey girl and use the teleport there, it will teleport you up go right and you will see a tree wall use the skill and press up on the swamp Platform.
Sorry for my bad english :(
Thanks bud

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

from the fast travel go left and you'll find a lone zombie face her and when she pukes on you hold the a key, when the bile fades grab her. :cool:
Elve/amazon one its the easiest, gee nothing tricky just a quick fuck and she its already all sub :p

Sadistic Eyes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't get it, just captured bunny but doesn't appear on select screen. Only slime and mask girl available?

Fobs version 1.8

BTW very nice pixel art.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Elve/amazon one its the easiest, gee nothing tricky just a quick fuck and she its already all sub :p
nah slimes the easiest just attack her a few times and your done

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sure the slime is the easiest. Just keep hitting her and she's yours to fuck.
PLUS She's the first monster you encounter if you choose to go to the forest.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't get it, just captured bunny but doesn't appear on select screen. Only slime and mask girl available?

Fobs version 1.8

BTW very nice pixel art.
The bunny is in the desert zone, not in the forest one

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Easiest one is the wolf girl.
Acquiring the wolf girl involves acquiring the monkey girl - or at least, putting her into an acquirable state. Similarly, zombie can't be the easiest, because she requires capturing kappa.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Acquiring the wolf girl involves acquiring the monkey girl - or at least, putting her into an acquirable state. Similarly, zombie can't be the easiest, because she requires capturing kappa.
hadn't thought of it that way since I just imported my save from 1.07(if you do this you'll have to reacquire the masturbation skill)

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So is this game gonna be like a dlsite game or it gonna be free like fairy fighting and stuff?

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Requires kappa? I didn't have to use her skill though. When i got hit by her puke I just attack rapidly until I get her.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Requires kappa? I didn't have to use her skill though. When i got hit by her puke I just attack rapidly until I get her.
but to get to the map with the zombies for the first time you do.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can capture the wolf girl now?
yes u need to use the masturbation skill right next to her as she looks at you with a lewd look then let her give u a footjob till the end and onceu cum u on her u should be able capture her