What's new

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

You can capture the wolf girl now?
yes u need to use the masturbation skill right next to her as she looks at you with a lewd look then let her give u a footjob till the end and onceu cum u on her u should be able capture her
I wanted to see what happens if you die from her. You should know by now that every time you cum you lose HP. I died when she gave me a footjob.....and the game no longer worked for me till i restated the game.

Also PaNiq we already discussed that you can get the wolf girl in the previous pages. Please do read so you don't ask the same questions that has already been answered.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Question is this gif part of the game or it just something he made?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question is this gif part of the game or it just something he made?

Possible future content?
Oh hey, we finally get to see more of that purple lizard! :)

I personally hope there will be Group Reverse Rape, a threesome at least.
The closest we have for now is when the possession-genderswap-ed MC is fucked by another monstergirl.

★TS系
魔女の館にてゴーストを配置していますが、まだまだ実装には時間がかかります。
google T:
★ TS system
We have to place the ghost at the witch of the mansion, but it takes the still implementation time.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I love it. Keep it going Zell. I hope there's a minotaur girl in the works, but I remember seeing a bulky orc chick and I hope he goes through with her.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OKAY so now that we're here and people still ask questions on how to capture and what isn't able to be caught, I'm going to make a list on how to capture and a few secrets and stuff.
There is a clear guide for several of the girls on page 45.

Very large and helpful guide goes here

Hey, guys, it's anal steve here.

The "Thwomp" is called Press Trap.

The "brown bunny" is called Lop Ear. The name refers to a type of rabbit.

She looks like a lop-eared rabbit to me, plus the file name for the image is "rab.png". My money's on it just being a different type of rabbit girl. Also:
The reason I know this? Besides the filename, hovering over an image or certain HTML elements like links give a text window that appears. Half of the names I found were from this. The other were from careful analysis of the site and a little Japanese. "ロップイヤー" or "Roppuiya" appears every time he mentions the rabbit. That's easily deconstructed as "Loppu Ear" and then "Lop-ear" which immediately returns results when looking into types of rabbit.

Gluttonous Oni is a...interesting translation, oni are a class far above Gaki/Petra, which is what this monster girl is. As the name "gluttonous demon" implies, they are souls bound by endless hunger for an object.

The rest don't honestly matter too much, except to avoid some confusion with earlier posts, the "tiki girl" = "elf".

---Don't want to doublepost---

1.08 save

You can use Dragon Unpacker to view in-game sprites. Scan .actbin archive and extract all .png files. There are some unused skills, enemies, animations... and apparently, Red Neko can be captured somehow. Or it's not available just yet.
You need to scan ぶるーすきんの森ver1.08.actbin file (not a _memory1.actsave) with HyperRipper tool.
Dragon Unpacker - Ctrl+H - Formats: All/Picture - Search - Select .actbin file and press Search. Now select all files with Ctrl+A, right click - Extract files to... - Without Convertion - *Select any folder you like*.
Thanks for this. It's unclear what happens inside Mizutora, but this shows what's going on in her stomach.

Last edited:

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.08 save

You can use Dragon Unpacker to view in-game sprites. Scan .actbin archive and extract all .png files. There are some unused skills, enemies, animations... and apparently, Red Neko can be captured somehow. Or it's not available just yet.
thanks a lot for the save!:eek:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

餓鬼 eh? As a matter of personal preference I will translate it as Preta.
Gluttonous Oni is a...interesting translation, oni are a class far above Gaki/Petra, which is what this monster girl is. As the name "gluttonous demon" implies, they are souls bound by endless hunger for an object.
so only Briger and Quinn translated properly as a Megatenist I'm embarrassed I mistranslated it.

props to the two of you

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The latest post mostly consist of current bug and solutions(sort of)

1.A lot of problem occurs if you use previous save of an older version
Its quite diff for everyone so its really hard for author to pinpoint the problem tho here some of most bug and some solution for few of them
1.Monster skill disappear in the skill menu
-Recapturing them seems to fix
2.Sometime the lower left skill doesnt match the skill you set
-Resetting them seems to somewat fix
3.Cant attack
-Apparently no matter how many time he tries,he doesnt seem to encounter the prob
4.Cum gauge not filling
-get caught and ejaculate seems to be able to fix it somewhat,he is still not too sure

2. Bug from 1.08 ver
1.Magician cats orb destroyed in one hit
-He make a mistake while adjusting the skill attack power,currently it is not intended
2.Theres a path near the wild cats where if you go down you cant go back up
-Thats what he get when he tried to block a little path down where you can dash thru for shortcut
3.New big bunny doesnt appear in gallery even captured
-You need to capture it twice,make sure you get the sound usually when you capture a monster girl.This bug has been fixed and will be gone in the next version

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is this game really called Forest of the blue skin? also if it is we 100% need a new thread with that name and a active OP willing to update it every patch.... cough cough:p

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is this game really called Forest of the blue skin? also if it is we 100% need a new thread with that name and a active OP willing to update it every patch.... cough cough:p
well there are a few ways to interpret it. we'd have to ask Zell to know for sure. So for now how about "FOBS by Zell"?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New blog post update,nothing much,the author has a lot of ideas but cant really get much time to work on it,making more maniac design monster girl in the progress. (things just get better and better)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My goodness those design! :)

How the heaven Zell manages to churn out so many within such a short amount of time?

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

heh that big boob imp reminds me of the imp form monster girl quest well cept this imp can fly also that bug(?) monster girl cant wait to see her scene

i really wonder what he plans to at to the game since he already added vore i would be surprise if he didnt add futa for some of his crazy fans on the site

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unlike usually, zell did not easily name all of his files.

• The maniac girl's image is simply "pdv2.gif". There is no pdv.gif or pdv1.gif.
  • The spoopy girl is a Lantern, judging by the filename lantern2.png.
  • imomu.png is defnitely a Caterpillar. Imomushi = 芋虫 a type of hairless caterpillar.
  • This would be funnier if the Harpy was turned around so he'd be dashing for the booty. In other news, perhaps this means fun air dashing in our future. zu22.png