What's new

thepinkone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Google translate says the word in the voice attack is "Wow!"

I'm not sure but it looks almost more like the character made that wind/voice attack and not the Siren. Maybe a new skill?

It looks that way since he prepares and swings his arms up as the gust comes out, blowing the Harpy/Siren away just as it takes flight.

If it really is his skill, it's like FUS RO DAH!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Late as always to post about the new stuff, but oh okey another bunny its really fine too.:p

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

new post, is like a bugfix of game 1.07
ぶるーすきんの森ver.1.07バグまとめ

現在発生しているバグをまとめました。
近いうちにバグ修正版をアップしたいと思います。
ついでにゾンビとロップイヤーの捕獲、拠点に無限搾精を導入予定です。
Google translated:
Bruce gold of forest ver.1.07 bug Summary

We have put together a bug that is currently occurring.
We want to up the bug fixed version in the near future.
Incidentally capture of zombies and drop the Year, is scheduled to be introduced infinite Shibosei to base.
So they know of a bug in 1.7 to do with the zombies and "Shibosei" and there trying to fix it i think?
Thats what i got anyway

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ぶるーすきんの森ver.1.07バグまとめ

現在発生しているバグをまとめました。
近いうちにバグ修正版をアップしたいと思います。
ついでにゾンビとロップイヤーの捕獲、拠点に無限搾精を導入予定です。
Google translated:
Bruce gold of forest ver.1.07 bug Summary

We have put together a bug that is currently occurring.
We want to up the bug fixed version in the near future.
Incidentally capture of zombies and drop the Year, is scheduled to be introduced infinite Shibosei to base.
So they know of a bug in 1.7 to do with the zombies and "Shibosei" and there trying to fix it i think?
Thats what i got anyway

Well you got the bug part right but it has nothing to do with the zombies. In case you didn't know there was a big bug that made the game's graphics really glitchy. The backgrounds were messed up and some platforms were invisible. The characters in the game were ok though. He's doing the best he can to fix it.

I'm think he said that the zombies are going to be captureable in the next update but i don't know. We need a expert since google translate that into broken english.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well i could translate the whole bug fix if anyone want it,for the short post,he is compiling all current bug situation and also planning to put zombie and the holland lop bunny( could be the brown one he show recently) in the gallery with infinite ejaculation(YES!)

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

That huge bunny thing or whatever has been added, couldn't do anything to it...
Didn't notice anything else, and looks like the ghosting bug hasn't been fixed yet.

Hungy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had some issues with the 1.07 save and had to go re-acquire the masturbation special but was able to capture the Zombie and Lop Bunny.

How to capture
Zombie: Knock out while zombie spit is on you. Had success with spamming slime wall.

Lop Bunny: Hit from behind twice. Need the speed boost equipped and dodge the attack after hitting.

Haven't been able to find anything else new other than the gallery infinite mode.

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found Mushroom Girls and the Teasing Redcap girl in a new room past the tree full of white rabbits, you have to take the correct route up and enter the tree. Can't figure out how to activate skills. Equipped them in the start menu, they aren't doing anything. Also can't get to the swamp and haunted mansion, there's a new wall blocking the path to them.
EDIT: Got it. You need to capture the Kappa girl, equip her dash skill, and use it to dash under the wall.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just for killing some hype about new anim, Lop bunny gives you a footjob:p

Hungy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found Mushroom Girls and the Teasing Redcap girl in a new room past the tree full of white rabbits, you have to take the correct route up and enter the tree. Can't figure out how to activate skills. Equipped them in the start menu, they aren't doing anything. Also can't get to the swamp and haunted mansion, there's a new wall blocking the path to them.
EDIT: Got it. You need to capture the Kappa girl, equip her dash skill, and use it to dash under the wall.
Pretty sure that was all from the last update (1.07)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I enjoy this game a lot. I hope he keeps motivated and understands that he has a lot of fans

Hungy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Much easier to do with just the speed up ability equipped as it makes you faster than the bunny so you can just run behind her and hit. You do have to get very close though.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Much easier to do with just the speed up ability equipped as it makes you faster than the bunny so you can just run behind her and hit. You do have to get very close though.
OMG is that was the Tiki girl's power does? I never used her because I always thought the Kappa skill was better. All of that frustration for nothing T_T. I feel like I am trying way to hard in this game.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah just add Lop bunny will almost instant counter with a "reverse kick" leading to a footjob if you no escape the hit count will reset.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I haven't seen anyone commenting on it so let me spread the word: you can now view the game over loop in the gallery! After the climax, press Down key once more and the girl will go into the game over loop animation.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't seen anyone commenting on it so let me spread the word: you can now view the game over loop in the gallery! After the climax, press Down key once more and the girl will go into the game over loop animation.
just remember not all monster girls have game over loops. oddly the zombie does o.o

oh and some how i had the brown rabbit caught already.... no clue how but hey im not complaining since how hard some of you guys said it was to get her