What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

How to capture
Zombie: Knock out while zombie spit is on you. Had success with spamming slime wall.
Lop Bunny: Hit from behind twice. Need the speed boost equipped and dodge the attack after hitting.

Haven't been able to find anything else new other than the gallery infinite mode.
I haven't seen anyone commenting on it so let me spread the word: you can now view the game over loop in the gallery! After the climax, press Down key once more and the girl will go into the game over loop animation.
just remember not all monster girls have game over loops. oddly the zombie does o.o

oh and some how i had the brown rabbit caught already.... no clue how but hey im not complaining since how hard some of you guys said it was to get her
Did you guys always post first before reading previous post? :D
But of course, thanks Daclusia for the key confirmation for the Game Over Loop in the capture zone.

I gotta say tho, despite Zell saying before he's gonna take break from working on this, he's already released a new version with added content no less. To me personally this shows just how much care and heart the Author gives to this work. :)

Last edited:

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think I noticed anything relating to it, but after capturing the new Lope Bunny, She doesn't appear anywhere in the galleries, I have the zombie girl sitting in the evil swamp cubicle but the lope bunny is still MIA.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think I noticed anything relating to it, but after capturing the new Lope Bunny, She doesn't appear anywhere in the galleries, I have the zombie girl sitting in the evil swamp cubicle but the lope bunny is still MIA.
desert area

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

oh wow did not expect another release so soon
anyway to sum up the update
1.bug fix
2.added infinite loop at gallery, press down or wait a while after ejaculation to go into loop mode(not all has it)
3.added the big bunny
4.big bunny and zombie capturable(he was planning to use the yamabiko skill to make zombie capture easier but since he didnt put it in this update,it will be a lil harder to capture zombie)
5.zombie added infinite loop(only in gallery)
6.few sprite fix and there

stickdude32

Reputation score

OKAY so now that we're here and people still ask questions on how to capture and what isn't able to be caught, I'm going to make a list on how to capture and a few secrets and stuff.
There is a clear guide for several of the girls on page 45.

Capturable: An exclamation mark will show when you can capture by pressing down on them.

Woods:

Tiki girl: Smack the mask off and walk over her body and she will mount you. Cum and pick her up.
Slime: "Kill" her and slap the body a few times and she will get up dazed and capturable.
Ant girl: Have sex with any other girl and as she masturbates, break free and strike her. She falls and you can grab her then.
White Rabbit: Get grabbed by one and have another watch. Cum and the one watching will get a heart. Get grabbed again and the watching will be ready for capture.
Monkey girl: BEAT DAT GIRL DOWN! Takes about 10 hits till she falls down. There also the Masturbation skill which is essential to a few captures.
Kappa: Jump over her when she charges and slap her backside.
Water tiger: Can't capture...

Trees: In Bunny girl area at top.

Redcap Gnome: With the masturbate skill from monkey girl's area and equipped, jerk off near her and she'll get hearts floating. When she goes down, jump out of the way and strike her. Do this 2 more times and shes ready.
Mushroom: Cum skill on her 3 times.
Slug: Can't capture...

In first room down where the 2 Tiki girls are, the one on the right has a hidden path into the black void where a Tiki girl "Alt" is found
In the second room with the first Redcap, the darker tree down at the bottom is where the slugs and Dreamworld block is found. (Requires Kappa dash)

Desert:

Yamabiko (White Yukata): Smack her and jump over the words, after several hits she throws hearts, step back a fair distance and get hit by them. Escape before you reach her and strike her rear. (Cute expression she makes)
Neko Mage: Slap the ball as she charges it.
Brown bunny: Equip Tiki girl emblem and chase her. Hit her back twice and she falls over herself. (Doesn't show in Gallery rooms for me)
Red Neko: Can't Capture...

Poison Swamp: Through Monkey Girls room, keep heading right and use Kappa dash to the purple grass and press up.

Poison Lizard: Cum on her via skill and slice her tail 3 times until it comes off.
Gluttonous Oni: Cum on her and use the slime wall as she dashes at you to flip her over. Either spam the wall or time it as her "Hitbox" would be right at you.
Zombie: Make sure shes at 1 hit left, have her spit at you and strike her down.
White hunter: Can't capture...

Dreamworld: Equip the black block from the trees and go back to your home, there will be a red portal there.

Vampire/Ghoul (Red arms): Masturbate in front of her and she will mount you. Cum and as she stands with the ..., masturbate again and cum inside this time. She gets up and stands for a few seconds before capture.
Mannequin: Past the Blue dolls (Strike as they jump at you) and defeat all three of them, the room with all the mannequins. Cum on the front of all 5 mannequins (Bottom right has a secret path further down to the fifth) and continue through on the lowest floor to the Alt kappa block and head back. After you hear a tone head back to the kappa and the mannequin will be there ready to take home.
Blue doll: Can't capture...
Ona-hole/Thwomp: Can't capture...

And located in all areas is the Wolf girl on a bench. Masturbate in front of her for a few seconds and she will give you a footjob. Cum and she will be outside of your house to the right.

I might have missed a few things, but that's currently all there is right now in 1.08 as far as i know.

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well i could translate the whole bug fix if anyone want it,for the short post,he is compiling all current bug situation and also planning to put zombie and the holland lop bunny( could be the brown one he show recently) in the gallery with infinite ejaculation(YES!)
We need more ppl like you that can translate this kind of things. Google just makes it broken.

Did you guys always post first before reading previous post? :D
But of course, thanks Daclusia for the key confirmation for the Game Over Loop in the capture zone.
I gotta say tho, despite Zell saying before he's gonna take break from working on this, he's already released a new version with added content no less. To me personally this shows just how much care and heart the Author gives to this work. :)
Reading is always important. Don't want to read your gonna have trouble.

He is a hard worker. I was expecting this to take a lot longer but wow.
Let's keep supporting him.

OKAY so now that we're here and people still ask questions on how to capture and what isn't able to be caught, I'm going to make a list on how to capture and a few secrets and stuff.
There is a clear guide for several of the girls on page 45.

Capturable: An exclamation mark will show when you can capture by pressing down on them.

Woods:

Tiki girl: Smack the mask off and walk over her body and she will mount you. Cum and pick her up.
Slime: "Kill" her and slap the body a few times and she will get up dazed and capturable.
Ant girl: Have sex with any other girl and as she masturbates, break free and strike her. She falls and you can grab her then.
White Rabbit: Get grabbed by one and have another watch. Cum and the one watching will get a heart. Get grabbed again and the watching will be ready for capture.
Monkey girl: BEAT DAT GIRL DOWN! Takes about 10 hits till she falls down. There also the Masturbation skill which is essential to a few captures.
Kappa: Jump over her when she charges and slap her backside.
Water tiger: Can't capture...

Trees: In Bunny girl area at top.

Redcap Gnome: With the masturbate skill from monkey girl's area and equipped, jerk off near her and she'll get hearts floating. When she goes down, jump out of the way and strike her. Do this 2 more times and shes ready.
Mushroom: Cum skill on her 3 times.
Slug: Can't capture...

In first room down where the 2 Tiki girls are, the one on the right has a hidden path into the black void where a Tiki girl "Alt" is found
In the second room with the first Redcap, the darker tree down at the bottom is where the slugs and Dreamworld block is found. (Requires Kappa dash)

Desert:

Yamabiko (White Yukata): Smack her and jump over the words, after several hits she throws hearts, step back a fair distance and get hit by them. Escape before you reach her and strike her rear. (Cute expression she makes)
Neko Mage: Slap the ball as she charges it.
Brown bunny: Equip Tiki girl emblem and chase her. Hit her back twice and she falls over herself. (Doesn't show in Gallery rooms for me)
Red Neko: Can't Capture...

Poison Swamp: Through Monkey Girls room, keep heading right and use Kappa dash to the purple grass and press up.

Poison Lizard: Cum on her via skill and slice her tail 3 times until it comes off.
Gluttonous Oni: Cum on her and use the slime wall as she dashes at you to flip her over. Either spam the wall or time it as her "Hitbox" would be right at you.
Zombie: Make sure shes at 1 hit left, have her spit at you and strike her down.
White hunter: Can't capture...

Dreamworld: Equip the black block from the trees and go back to your home, there will be a red portal there.

Vampire/Ghoul (Red arms): Masturbate in front of her and she will mount you. Cum and as she stands with the ..., masturbate again and cum inside this time. She gets up and stands for a few seconds before capture.
Mannequin: Past the Blue dolls (Strike as they jump at you) and defeat all three of them, the room with all the mannequins. Cum on the front of all 5 mannequins (Bottom right has a secret path further down to the fifth) and continue through on the lowest floor to the Alt kappa block and head back. After you hear a tone head back to the kappa and the mannequin will be there ready to take home.
Blue doll: Can't capture...
Ona-hole/Thwomp: Can't capture...

And located in all areas is the Wolf girl on a bench. Masturbate in front of her for a few seconds and she will give you a footjob. Cum and she will be outside of your house to the right.

I might have missed a few things, but that's currently all there is right now in 1.08 as far as i know.
Now ppl won't have to ask though i kinda feel bad now since he didn't like the fact that we are giving away the secrets on how to capture them.
Didn't he say something like that? How it's kinda ruining the fun?

Also for those who can't find the brown bunny in the gallery she should be located on the right the first one. I have to capture her twice for her to show up so maybe try that and maybe it will work. Make sure you here the sound of a success capture It didn't for me the first time and she never came until i caught her again. Hope this helps ppl
Also sadly my game is still glitchy for some reason but that doesn't bother me. If it's his game It's all right.
GOOD JOB ZELL!!

Last edited:

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We need more ppl like you that can translate this kind of things. Google just makes it broken.

Reading is always important. Don't want to read your gonna have trouble.

He is a hard worker. I was expecting this to take a lot longer but wow.
Let's keep supporting him.

Now ppl won't have to ask though i kinda feel bad now since he didn't like the fact that we are giving away the secrets on how to capture them.
Didn't he say something like that? How it's kinda ruining the fun?

Also for those who can't find the brown bunny in the gallery she should be located on the right the first one. I have to capture her twice for her to show up so maybe try that and maybe it will work. Make sure you here the sound of a success capture It didn't for me the first time and she never came until i caught her again. Hope this helps ppl
Also sadly my game is still glitchy for some reason but that doesn't bother me. If it's his game It's all right.
GOOD JOB ZELL!!
ya he got kinda sad over that but he wanted people to find out on their own. at least until 3 days past by

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

desert area
Not there, I checked. Just captured her a third time, got no sound effect when I got her (again) and I only got the White Yukata and the Neko Mage active.

EDIT: I just replayed the entire game again to capture her and it worked, I don't know what had changed or what I did differently that caused her to not show up the first time I captured her but she is there now.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not there, I checked. Just captured her a third time, got no sound effect when I got her (again) and I only got the White Yukata and the Neko Mage active.
Sounds like you have a wonky save. She should be in the first desert gallery area to the right of the portal (mage is first to the left, Yukata 2nd to the left).

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds like you have a wonky save. She should be in the first desert gallery area to the right of the portal (mage is first to the left, Yukata 2nd to the left).

Probably it was the save. I never had problems like this but whenever a new version comes out I never copy over saves. Also I noticed some minor differences. Like before 1.07 I really had trouble hitting the Kappa girl from behind. Now she takes longer to recover. The Poison Lizard also takes only 2 hits before she can be captured. I feel sort of disappointed of this difficulty downgrade but that's just me. There might be other differences but I didn't notice any yet and the reason I never carry over saves is because all the current girls can be captured and all the available areas opened in 20 min or less. It's really not that hard once you know how.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe in the completed version there will be different difficulty settings

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if its just me or does the previous save file does not work:(, can anyone share their save? Thanks:p

abstracta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to get the demon girl from the mansion to let you finish inside in the gallery?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so the zombie is currently the second easest girl to get :D

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Apologies then...
Apologies accepted. Just make sure you wait when there is a new monster for us to figure out.

Not sure if its just me or does the previous save file does not work:(, can anyone share their save? Thanks:p
When i uploaded my save to 1.08 it messed it up like crazy. My skills didn't work and some of the music didn't work including sound effects.Better off starting a new game. Thats what i did.

Is there any way to get the demon girl from the mansion to let you finish inside in the gallery?
Sadly no yet :(
He should make her react when you masturbate to her in the gallery.Some of the monster girls react if you use that skill in front of them like the mushroom girl and the hungry oni. Will walk up to you and then you got what you wanted. Sadly it's not on this version and we have to wait for him add that.

so the zombie is currently the second easest girl to get :D
Nope. You got the cat mage when you hit her energy ball while charging, You got the slime when you hit her repeatedly when she is down, The white yutaka when she hits you with her hearts (just resist and hit her nice ass) I'm pretty sure there are others. Don't forget the mushroom girl too.
I can name a lot but don't want to.
Also a little advise for you all. You may already know but you can just repeatedly press Down+A to fill up your Penis bar faster. Also you can have a full bar and never cum as long as you hold down the A and release the down button. may be useless but eh.