What's new

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Same here, it's cute, but it's still vore... well, there's enough non-vore in the game, so this one won't hurt, either way. It's still a great animation.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm all about the vore, so that was a nice surprise. :D

PunCake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That end part tho :D

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i dont mind the vore scenes i just really want to know whats going on inside them.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont mind the vore scenes i just really want to know whats going on inside them.
The water tiger has unused internal animations, they're nice if you view them in FoBsex.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The water tiger has unused internal animations, they're nice if you view them in FoBsex.
i seen that i just wonder why he didnt add in yet i also wonder what gos on with that octopus girl

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, I just felt like making a slight guide for the butt room. In case anyone wanted to not have to do it without the potential for failing.
I'm giving them numbers based off of location in the form of
1---2
3---4
5---6
For the first puzzle it's 3, 6, 1,
For the second puzzle it's 1, 2, 5, 3,
For the third puzzle it's 2, 4, 3, 1, 6, 5
For the final puzzle it's 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 3, 1, 5, 6, and lastly 2.

This might have come a month too late, but replaying through the entire game I realized that there was no set in stone guide for this I could find. Hope it helps!

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I used a trick to pass the ass room. If I click out of the window the action stops and I just opened up Notepad and wrote them down as they flashed on screen.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

TBH that's what I always did too, I just felt that having it written down would be more helpful for more people.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You know, I just felt like making a slight guide for the butt room. In case anyone wanted to not have to do it without the potential for failing.
1---2
3---4
5---6

This might have come a month too late, but replaying through the entire game I realized that there was no set in stone guide for this I could find. Hope it helps!
HAHA I made the same list but I went by color
1blue green yellow
2 yellow brown purple blue
3 brown pink blue yellow green purple
4 pink blue purple brown green blue yellow purple green brown

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks like the old lizard grill sprite from "alpha" version its still rocking.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I have to admit, the lack of girls being aggressive even after being knocked to zero hp, and the lack of infini-rape game overs (I'd be happy with either/or) are starting to make the new girls less exciting for me.

Its reaching a point to where I'd rather see pre-existing girls finished than new girls.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to admit, the lack of girls being aggressive even after being knocked to zero hp, and the lack of infini-rape game overs (I'd be happy with either/or) are starting to make the new girls less exciting for me.

Its reaching a point to where I'd rather see pre-existing girls finished than new girls.
Yeah, honestly I agree. New characters are nice, but for sure I'd rather see more of what we have properly fleshed out rather than having more 'no infi-rape, no game over, only found in one area(often a dead end)' girls. Think back to the level design of the forest, desert, and witch hut areas. There's a few enemies that you'll see in more than one place(slimes, ants, forest dwellers, mushroom girls, so on), there are few dead ends.

There's a lot of good opportunity there already. I've wondered for some time, 'why not have the panels be infinite rape?" Maybe MC wants to keep hammering away at the Yamabiko, just like her normal animation. Maybe the white rabbit isn't sated by just one creampie, so on. I'm also of the opinion that Game Over screens should be a priority for the more dangerous enemies. The mummy, red ghost, and wolf girl are all prime examples. The gargoyle would have made for a great Game Over, all the drugs being pumped into the air. The Water Tiger that can insta-kill at half health, hell, she already has some unused internal sprites that would make it interesting. Hell, the monkey girl is the first major threat you'd generally face, but all she's got going on is a panel.

/rant

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1---2
3---4
5---6

While I already had this capture done with the hidden switch, I still tried this method. Needless to say it worked, thanks a lot for noting it down! +rep

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mouse, censored. Those animations are uncensored on enty but they are separate, would be nice to see uncensored the whole action. :(

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, considering it's a mouse girl we're talking about I expected her to be an oppai-loli, kinda like the Imp girl. But after seeing her animation I gotta say her big size is very welcome!

And that pile-driver, epic! Break his spine so he can't run away from the paizuri lmao

I feel like drawing a fan-art of her now

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, honestly I agree. New characters are nice, but for sure I'd rather see more of what we have properly fleshed out rather than having more 'no infi-rape, no game over, only found in one area(often a dead end)' girls. Think back to the level design of the forest, desert, and witch hut areas. There's a few enemies that you'll see in more than one place(slimes, ants, forest dwellers, mushroom girls, so on), there are few dead ends.

There's a lot of good opportunity there already. I've wondered for some time, 'why not have the panels be infinite rape?" Maybe MC wants to keep hammering away at the Yamabiko, just like her normal animation. Maybe the white rabbit isn't sated by just one creampie, so on. I'm also of the opinion that Game Over screens should be a priority for the more dangerous enemies. The mummy, red ghost, and wolf girl are all prime examples. The gargoyle would have made for a great Game Over, all the drugs being pumped into the air. The Water Tiger that can insta-kill at half health, hell, she already has some unused internal sprites that would make it interesting. Hell, the monkey girl is the first major threat you'd generally face, but all she's got going on is a panel.

/rant
Honestly, I've been waiting for forever for the White Hunter to be capturable for all these reasons, and it's one of the oldest monster girls that still isn't capturable. It's probably still my favorite animation, though there has been some competition that comes close (ex. Pipe Fox).

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, considering it's a mouse girl we're talking about I expected her to be an oppai-loli, kinda like the Imp girl. But after seeing her animation I gotta say her big size is very welcome!

And that pile-driver, epic! Break his spine so he can't run away from the paizuri lmao

I feel like drawing a fan-art of her now
ya i thought she be small to.... guess he went irony and made her a "big" mouse girl.

also i want a pannel for imp girl for us idk blowjob maybe or sex scene.
and for people want the older girls to be updated more... im with ya i want to see more infi loop sex scenes im ok without the game over one bc i really dont care for it that much i dont hate it since its good but some of the monster girls like the white ghost one in the temple area i just want a loop scene ( and to be able to capture her already same with water tiger!)

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree that the enemies could get some more mileage out of them. Seeing an enemy be one and done is disappointing when there's plenty of potential for what we've got, maybe alternative animations that just get cycled between grapples.
Otherwise I don't mind new enemies either, they make for good variety. If anything more animations could just be added later on for both parties.
For the dead-ends bit, I'd imagine the whole full stop thing is due in part to how unfinished the game is. A lot of areas don't yet have a use that will likely receive one later down the road, as I highly doubt that Zell is just pumping out biomes and bosses with no thought as to what sort of end-game he'll have if and when he should reach that point.