What's new

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Zell confirmed to me on Twitter that the mouse girl is gonna be in the next update. HYPE INTENSIFIES
I'm glad people like you increase his motivation with their illustrations. And your fetishes only make it better.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm glad people like you increase his motivation with their illustrations. And your fetishes only make it better.
Haha, you read his reply I see. I like showing my support to circles I like by buying their game on DLsite or DMM but since Zell's game is free to download I thought showing my appreciation through fan-arts would be a good idea.

Actually, I am drawing a small comic of his game featuring the mouse girl but this is taking much longer than a single illustration. The only thing is that I'm trying to be as close as possible to his design but he keeps changing the mouse girl's appearance from one gif to another (like her hair, clothes and the colour of her scarf / collar).

Last edited:

sgtpugsly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the picture on his blog was changed again. when did he start working so fast?

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When they're changed, it's better to post them here for archiving purposes.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Zell isn't human. He's actually just a sprite creating algorithm that was created when a random Japanese hentai artist spilled one of their weird branded drinks on a computer. Probably shrimp flavored Mountain Dew or something.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Zell isn't human. He's actually just a sprite creating algorithm that was created when a random Japanese hentai artist spilled one of their weird branded drinks on a computer. Probably shrimp flavored Mountain Dew or something.
Funny you just said that and he uploads something new on Twitter. A trap, fading out screen and lizard (?) girl with infinity rape after that. The idea looks exciting.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The lizard girl is literally squirting his cum onto his face. Such disrespect

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Funny you just said that and he uploads something new on Twitter. A trap, fading out screen and lizard (?) girl with infinity rape after that. The idea looks exciting.

Looks like a snake with a cloaca.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PRAISE ZELL !

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's a cool game over scene.
I just counted the number of unique mongirls in the game right now (1.12b) - 51. Didn't count 2nd animation sets and wall asses were counted as 1 (6). If you count them all you'll get 66 animations. For a free game - that's nuts.
How many new animations and mongirl designs Zell teased pre/since 1.12b?

Haha, you read his reply I see. I like showing my support to circles I like by buying their game on DLsite or DMM but since Zell's game is free to download I thought showing my appreciation through fan-arts would be a good idea.
I saw your illustration on twitter and it's quite good. You should post it here as well.

Anyway, I checked every animation with interpolation postprocessing. I gotta say some of them looks pretty good. Sure, I was aware of jiggling and bouncing stuff before, but this method makes it much more noticeable.

MP4 version available on MEGA, here's a link to folder -

I want to upload WebM versions on webmshare as well, but they have 10mb file limit, so I need to convert each one accordingly (lower quality if needed). I'll share links when they will be up and ready.

PS: tried to deactivate "hearts" sprite sheet (during sex animations) and texture stream went mad. But I was able to play as Cat Wizard for awhile:

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Changed gif in last post, as usual.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The more he posts the more we know the results

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Changed gif once again.

OneOfUs

Reputation score

Oh~, stomach Bulge. Nice!

#thatsoneofmytoomanyfetishes.

shaolin

Reputation score

New post on Zell's twitter, this time it's a...seahorse monster girl
Welp, now I saw everything

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New post on Zell's twitter, this time it's a...seahorse monster girl
Welp, now I saw everything
you are speaking like that you never played MGQP before

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, it's really her, that seahorse girl from MGQ Paradox and Luka. Would be better if he used another Alexi's girl though, with some boobs.