What's new

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Woah... now that's THICC.

Ok, so I completely have forgotten about animation recordings for a while (sorry zeroxsaber). But recently I did some tests with video interpolation and I want to show you some of my results.

Original animation speed/flow:
(Gargoyle) -

Interpolated:
(Gargoyle) -

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd really like to see a 'cock-seeking missile' type enemy who, once she is made aware of you, ruthlessly pursues you like the Nemesis from Resident Evil.

Lets be honest, alot of these monster girls could move with a bit more urgency, obviously there isn't a great number of men in the Forest of Blue Skin, and since all of the monster girls are apparently obsessed with stuffing themselves with human cocks, you'd think they would try to capitalize on the opportunity with more effort, i mean hell, are you just going to WATCH while a rival monster girl sucks all of that milky goodness from your prize or are you going to fight her off and get it yourself, maybe gives them some kind of incentive to claim her prize and sneak off to a secure location where she can enjoy him in peace? no?

These girls have monstrous attributes, they should be stronger, faster and perhaps even more devious than the player when it comes to capturing him.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I approve that mouse. I find her kinda muscular, maybe because of the colors?

I did some tests with video interpolation and I want to show you some of my results.

(Gargoyle) -

Interpolated:
(Gargoyle) -
Well, there's definitely a huge difference.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I approve that mouse. I find her kinda muscular, maybe because of the colors?
Agreed, my first thought when I saw her was "wow Zell crossed a mouse with Zangief"

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mouse, censored. Those animations are uncensored on enty but they are separate, would be nice to see uncensored the whole action. :(
Nobody expect the mousy would be a bulky grill.... i love her even more now.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, also without girls taking turns in-game after you collapse, and then a special GO for that variety of girl it takes some of the urgency or sense of defeat out of loss.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, also without girls taking turns in-game after you collapse, and then a special GO for that variety of girl it takes some of the urgency or sense of defeat out of loss.
didnt coackroach girls just got added last patch ? you are exaggerating about it.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so I completely have forgotten about animation recordings for a while (sorry zeroxsaber). But recently I did some tests with video interpolation and I want to show you some of my results.

(Gargoyle) -

Interpolated:
(Gargoyle) -
That is some serious difference! Personally, I prefer the choppy animation, but the interpolated variety has a very unique flow to it. If it doesn't mean too much of a hassle for you, I'd be glad to see these as an option for the gallery program!

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is some serious difference! Personally, I prefer the choppy animation, but the interpolated variety has a very unique flow to it. If it doesn't mean too much of a hassle for you, I'd be glad to see these as an option for the gallery program!
Agreed.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is just a video postprocessing, though. Consider it an alternative to GIFs posted earlier by @GermanPlasma, but with sound and in webM/mp4 format. I'll post them all later.

Also, some of them don't look that good after processing because of artifacts. Still need to test each one.

Originals:
Ant -
Cockroach -

Interpolated:
Ant -
Cockroach -

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, those are great, looking forward to seeing more!

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, with the ant girl animation, it seems interpolation becomes kind of wonky due to less animation frames compared to the other ones you posted.
Still, I'm impressed! Great work! +Rep

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Even more mouse teasers, she's so goddamn good.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Even more mouse teasers, she's so goddamn good.
Can't wait for the next game update, since he wrote that the mouse girl is pretty much done I'm hoping she's in the next one. I'm more hyped for the next update than I was for the previous one.

Last edited:

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zell has gone on a reply spree on the comments for his most recent blog post. I've gonna take note of anything I find interesting. Keep in mind, I'm just reading what Google translated up for me:
  • Says that if the Red Ghost were to become capturable, it would be after getting past it(as opposed to a puzzle or combat, I'm assuming)
  • Says he may do another questionnaire for which girl to make a panel for, as lots of additions have been made since the last vote
  • Says he wants to work on taking something eerie/horrific and making it into something erotic
  • Said he was glad that he remembered the lizard girl, but planned on changing her position from a blowjob to something else. Translated to something about cowardly and being a special character of swelling...? My best guess is that she'll be submissive and her animation will include a bit of cum inflation.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Zell has gone on a reply spree on the comments for his most recent blog post. I've gonna take note of anything I find interesting. Keep in mind, I'm just reading what Google translated up for me:
Says that if the Red Ghost were to become capturable, it would be after getting past it(as opposed to a puzzle or combat, I'm assuming)
Says he wants to work on taking something eerie/horrific and making it into something erotic
Says......................cum inflation.

God's prayer has been answered

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Zell confirmed to me on Twitter that the mouse girl is gonna be in the next update. HYPE INTENSIFIES

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, is there a date for the next update? Haven't played in a while to let the game get a few updates and not get burned playing the same over and over for just a few new girls, and well, checking the lasts posts I just know I need that mouse girl in my life asap xD