What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

This is Zell we're talking about. The dude doesn't exactly skimp out on the work load he puts on himself (for some strange reason). He's basically a workaholic for H-games.
Optimism used Zealous Zell!

It's super effective!

Pessimism faints!

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At this rate we're gonna from this

to this

to this

If it's made by Zell, it's worthy material

It was kinda ironic that the thread goes back on rail after GermanPlasma post that pic. :D
Well well, it seems like spidey changed his mind and pulled that little lever into the opposite direction ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's for the best though, I guess ^^

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Doctor Cage lmao, seems like the poison lizard H animation got take down as well, has something to do with pixel size,editing etc(mosaic censoring),and zell himself is not sure as well the diff between the one that got take down and those that didnt,he will try to adjust and edit it and see how it goes,annnd he sighed in the end
What the hell is wrong with enty and its censoring policy? Too bad he can't launch a patreon yet.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

censorship issues huh?
Yeesh that will be harsh on a pixelated game...
Lets hope if/when zell adds it in a way that it can be modded out. Dont want to spoil the game now do we?

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

censorship issues huh?
Yeesh that will be harsh on a pixelated game...
Lets hope if/when zell adds it in a way that it can be modded out. Dont want to spoil the game now do we?
I find this to be completely senseless, how does japan censor mostly?
With pixels, right.

Oh.

I just can't get how a pixel game, which is literally a censorship simulator, can break some censoring rules.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I find this to be completely senseless, how does japan censor mostly?
With pixels, right.

Oh.

I just can't get how a pixel game, which is literally a censorship simulator, can break some censoring rules.
Thats japan for ya.
But seriously im worried, fingers crossed tho...

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah but does anyone know what they are looking for at all when it comes to no nos?
Everyone is clueless
It's a bit disappointing that Enty doesn't even inform Zell about what is wrong, so he could fix the problems where they should be fixed (Altough my opinion won't change that his work is "censored" enough)

Maybe Zell should get in contact with Enty and ask for it, that may solve things
But yet again I can't speak Japanese and Zell can't understand English, thus I don't know how to help him with that

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But yet again I can't speak Japanese and Zell can't understand English, thus I don't know how to help him with that
I swear, I'm going to get an aneurysm from how many times this has become an issue.

But I'm more than sure enough that Zell has enough sense to contact enty about the issue. The real question is whether or not enty will actually respond and answer Zell.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I swear, I'm going to get an aneurysm from how many times this has become an issue.

But I'm more than sure enough that Zell has enough sense to contact enty about the issue. The real question is whether or not enty will actually respond and answer Zell.
Even if im going to get called a idiot asshole, really english its soo fucking easy to learn, at least enought to start writting stuff.

worse i was forced to "learn" english becouse all the stuff i liked was in english....looks like will happen the same with jap...

also with "learn" its i can just write & read my pronuntation its really shitty.

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Even if im going to get called a idiot asshole, really english its soo fucking easy to learn
As a native speaker I have no idea if that true, I can only speak for myself and i found learning other Eastern European languages mainly French,Spanish and they are particularly easy for me. I think that's more a cultural thing due to the origins though of all the countries languages near enough the same origin.

Anything outside of that seems significantly harder by large margins in my opinion but im more into numbers than letters

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As a native speaker I have no idea if that true, I can only speak for myself and i found learning other Eastern European languages mainly French,Spanish and they are particularly easy for me. I think that's more a cultural thing due to the origins though of all the countries languages near enough the same origin.

Anything outside of that seems significantly harder by large margins in my opinion but im more into numbers than letters
I'm not English native but as a European I think it is still far easier to learn English due to the fact that the language stems from the same roots. We more or less use the same alphabet and grammar is usually not that different from one European language to another.

On the other hand, the Japanese have to learn a whole new alphabet, get used to concepts they've never even encountered before (using single letters as opposed to their characters which represent syllables), learn words that look nothing like theirs, learn a completely different grammar...

I'm not saying it's extremely hard to learn decent English as a Japanese person but as a matter of fact, objectively speaking it's a lot harder to learn English as a Japanese than as German or French native.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On the other hand, the Japanese have to learn a whole new alphabet, get used to concepts they've never even encountered before (using single letters as opposed to their characters which represent syllables), learn words that look nothing like theirs, learn a completely different grammar...

I'm not saying it's extremely hard to learn decent English as a Japanese person but as a matter of fact, objectively speaking it's a lot harder to learn English as a Japanese than as German or French native.
This is further compounded by the fact the English language makes use of sounds the Japanese quite literally next to never use (if at all) such as the letter "L" and "V".

For example, take the word "Love" and convert it into katakana (which is used for words outside of Japanese and something else I'm forgetting). It would now become "Rabu".

Last edited:

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is further compounded by the fact the English language makes use of sounds the Japanese quite literally next to never use (if at all) such as the letter "L".

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They pronounce his name Eru
Yup, but that would have butchered any comedic value. Hence why i went with the written form.

Pretty sure they also signified his character with the letter L as its more an unknown quantity in Japan representative of his personality and his actual name unless you went full weeb into it

Also IT crowd gif good choice anonthehuman.

Edit. Praise big breasts and breasts in general (Zell loves boobs too it seems)

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

another extra note from zell,he now added gif links to the press trap and poison lizard H animation at the lowest part of their each enty post

I also noticed in the enty post,he originally planned for a bind skill thingy hence why you see some mon girl get trap by some "white stuff" at leg、but seems like it would get quite tedious if he have to make for all mon girl,so he gave up on making it

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also noticed in the enty post,he originally planned for a bind skill thingy hence why you see some mon girl get trap by some "white stuff" at leg、but seems like it would get quite tedious if he have to make for all mon girl,so he gave up on making it
You heard that? That was the sound of my dream shattering. ;_;
Wanna bet that bind skill is from White Hunter?

Oh hey! Zell had posted a teaser for Kamaitachi's sex animation on his blog! And it's a paizuri, Zell sure loves em huh? Not that i'm complaining. :D

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They pronounce his name Eru
I am Error?

Y'know, from the majority of foreign speakers I've heard opinions from, the majority think that English is harder to learn, specifically because we have a lot of different and strange rules in the syntax of our language. When I was learning Spanish back in high school, we spent most of our time conjugating verbs because most nouns are either masculine or feminine, which is why most every noun is proceeded with "la" or "el."

But apparently, a lot of the European languages do this whereas English has strange rules which constantly change based on the words themselves and frequently make exceptions based on the words themselves. I mean, when you conjugate the verb to "say," it's I say, you say, he says, she says, they say, we say. Then the word changes if you put it into past tense, "said." But in future tense it's the same as "say."

But in Spanish it follows a set of rules, hablo, hable, hables, hablen, hablemos. At least I think that's right (it's been over 10 years). And the rules don't change much except in certain cases, but conjugation usually follows the same rules, changing the suffix based on who the verb applies to.

Last edited: