hablo, hable, hables, hablen, hablemos
No, I think it's:
(yo)hablo
(tu)hablas
(el )habla
(nos)hablamos
("you" in plural cause I don't remember the word)hableis
(els) hablan
Never paid much attention and didn't like it. But I think that it's semi-right.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

The awkward momment when you mother tongue its spanish...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You heard that? That was the sound of my dream shattering. ;_;
Wanna bet that bind skill is from White Hunter?

Oh hey! Zell had posted a teaser for Kamaitachi's sex animation on his blog! And it's a paizuri, Zell sure loves em huh? Not that i'm complaining. :D
Even as a huge paizuri/titfuck fan i would like to see more buttjobs/footjobs heck even armpitjob :p

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Even as a huge paizuri/titfuck fan i would like to see more buttjobs/footjobs heck even armpitjob :p
Definitely with you there, insertions and boobjobs are the standard fair id like to see more teasing going on with some monster girls (buttjobs is up there highly in my requested. Didn;t know i wanted until you said)

Were any of the scenes in here bottom related going over them it doesn't seem that way, would be a nice change of pace as well.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Definitely with you there, insertions and boobjobs are the standard fair id like to see more teasing going on with some monster girls (buttjobs is up there highly in my requested. Didn;t know i wanted until you said)

Were any of the scenes in here bottom related going over them it doesn't seem that way, would be a nice change of pace as well.
There's actually one buttjob, the Kitty Mage. Granted, the buttjob is more of a foreplay to the insertion so even in gallery you cannot really loop that, i think?

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's actually one buttjob, the Kitty Mage. Granted, the buttjob is more of a foreplay to the insertion so even in gallery you cannot really loop that, i think?
I also like my variety when it comes to each action like a dominating foojob like the brown rabbit could have a counter part on another monster where they lay down and give the player a foot job as something holds him on his knees etc

Do japan have things against anal sex out of curiosity ? Anyone know I just know its not that frequent in the things i play but i tend to limit myself a bit (And i also eventually forget what was in each game xD)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also like my variety when it comes to each action like a dominating foojob like the brown rabbit could have a counter part on another monster where they lay down and give the player a foot job as something holds him on his knees etc

Do japan have things against anal sex out of curiosity ? Anyone know I just know its not that frequent in the things i play but i tend to limit myself a bit (And i also eventually forget what was in each game xD)
i dont think kappa likes the buttom play sadly its you buttom.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone translate the Twitter post of Zell, he seems to talk about an end of a certain support for something o.o

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone translate the Twitter post of Zell, he seems to talk about an end of a certain support for something o.o
Hmm...
I think hes complaining about the lack of a reply from support on something?
AKKU? ACCC? Hmmm... Akutsu?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp,looks like the official support for the action tools(engine he is using) is ending at april 30,he hopes the question he asked will be reply b4 it ends,what this means is from now on,whatever problem he has with the engine when making the game,he has to figure out himself :( (HE WILL STILL CONTINUE MAKING THE GAME!DONT GET CONFUSED)

And he added the shark girl masturbating as well :D

Last edited:

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp,looks like the official support for the action tools(engine he is using) is ending at april 30,he hopes the question he asked will be reply b4 it ends,what this means is from now on,whatever problem he has with the engine when making the game,he has to figure out himself :(

And he added the shark girl masturbating as well :D
Worst case scenario, this could mean Zell might be forced to move to another engine sometime soon. Whether that's a good thing is up for debate but it would mean a metric fuck ton of work for Zell or that Forest of the Blue Skin will be discontinued and he'll start on something new entirely.

Also, I like how on zeroxsaber's post it went from "shit guys, we may have a serious problem here" to "hey, this got added".

SupremeGene

Reputation score

Worst case scenario, this could mean Zell might be forced to move to another engine sometime soon. Whether that's a good thing is up for debate but it would mean a metric fuck ton of work for Zell or that Forest of the Blue Skin will be discontinued and he'll start on something new entirely.

Also, I like how on zeroxsaber's post it went from "shit guys, we may have a serious problem here" to "hey, this got added".

To be fair, with how much BS there is involved in making a game, accidentally finding a viable way to add something isn't far fetched though :p

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont think kappa likes the buttom play sadly its you buttom.
Accept that Kappa's are prone to doing things through the anus of humans. Like, ripping out their souls through them. So, I wouldn't necessarily say she doesn't like it. Also, Zell made them into pervs. Like, they'll walk up and masturbate if close enough... and they look interested in the sexual acts.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so on April 30th that is the end of fobs forever huh? always the good games... it always happens to the good games..

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so on April 30th that is the end of fobs forever huh? always the good games... it always happens to the good games..
All this means is that there won't be any more support in case he has a problem with the engine he's using. That doesn't mean he's suddenly going to be unable to keep working on it though.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No. Not Necessarily. Like I said, that's worst, worst, WORST case scenario. As Perverted Joker pointed out, support for the engine Zell is using will simply end.

Simply put, it's not likely the game will just suddenly die or something similar to that. But, definitely don't expect this to not become an issue at some point in time though.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No. Not Necessarily. Like I said, that's worst, worst, WORST case scenario. As Perverted Joker pointed out, support for the engine Zell is using will simply end.

Simply put, it's not likely the game will just suddenly die or something similar to that. But, definitely don't expect this to not become an issue at some point in time though.
It's also depends on what kind of support Zell usually takes from them tho. If it's just trouble-shooting, then i believe the stopped support will not really hinder much as i'm sure a lot of his fans there on Japan could help or direct him to places like technical forums.

But if, let's say, the supports are direct, like for example the game making program of that engine Zell uses requires their online server service to work, then that basically means the end of this game, on this engine at least.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's also depends on what kind of support Zell usually takes from them tho. If it's just trouble-shooting, then i believe the stopped support will not really hinder much as i'm sure a lot of his fans there on Japan could help or direct him to places like technical forums.

But if, let's say, the supports are direct, like for example the game making program of that engine Zell uses requires their online server service to work, then that basically means the end of this game, on this engine at least.
makes me wonder if theres any other engine he could even use for his game.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

makes me wonder if theres any other engine he could even use for his game.
There more than likely is. The problem would be Zell learning how to use the engine and porting over FOBS. Even if Zell did have some knowledge about this hypothetical engine beforehand, it would still be a metric fuck ton² of work for him to transfer the game, bringing progress to a screeching halt.