What's new

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

For those wondering about the new afanc girl gif,most of the time the monster kill MC,he just lies there and nothing happen except for few,this one he especially made the walking animation to dead MC and rape him :D

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A lizard and monkey? You mean something like this?

Nah mate, more like this. :p

For those wondering about the new afanc girl gif,most of the time the monster kill MC,he just lies there and nothing happen except for few,this one he especially made the walking animation to dead MC and rape him :D
Wait, is that what her true identity is? An ?

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah its what zell type, アーヴァンク(A-Vanku),had to wiki it to know its some mystical beast lol
Ah, well, reading the general description on Wikipedia and top search for the images, i guess it's fitting that she is an Afanc. And Afanc is actually a very neat concept for a monster, especially the beaver-crocodile mix part.

But... i just having a hard time getting past the fact that Zell named the gif 'afac' not 'afan' nor 'afnc', lel. :p

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hoping next release get soon
Getting back on topic, yeah, I wonder when the next release date is.

It's most likely not going to be soon, if it's going to be announced at all (which I'm fine if it isn't) but my curiosity has gotten the better of me.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Getting back on topic, yeah, I wonder when the next release date is.

It's most likely not going to be soon, if it's going to be announced at all (which I'm fine if it isn't) but my curiosity has gotten the better of me.
Huh? Why shouldn't it be soon? Zell released multiple new monsters and information that could easily be update-worthy, I don't think it'll be that long anymore :)

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh? Why shouldn't it be soon? Zell released multiple new monsters and information that could easily be update-worthy, I don't think it'll be that long anymore :)
Oops, I forgot we're talking bout Zell here. My general cynicism and pessimism was speaking.

I'm still expecting Murphy's law to come on over and kick me in the gut though.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Aw, I missed out on the Unstoppable Force vs Unstoppable Force conversation that happened overnight.

But for reference's sake, I think it'd be something akin to . (Warning, the first 10 second of the video are blaringly loud.)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aw, I missed out on the Unstoppable Force vs Unstoppable Force conversation that happened overnight.
Derail in progress
It was kinda ironic that the thread goes back on rail after GermanPlasma post that pic. :D

Hey, there are some updates on Zell's latest blogpost!

It seems now the "Doctor's Cage" animation is also got blocked on his enty, and i think he finally kinda understand why some animation got blocked, it's because of... inadequate censorship? ...WUT? Lol Japan they're already in pixels! Just how much do you love mosaic? :p

Still though, can someone with better Japanese understanding clarify the whole situation?

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Doctor Cage lmao, seems like the poison lizard H animation got take down as well, has something to do with pixel size,editing etc(mosaic censoring),and zell himself is not sure as well the diff between the one that got take down and those that didnt,he will try to adjust and edit it and see how it goes,annnd he sighed in the end

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

At this rate we're gonna from this
to this
Well, at least that's only on the Enty account. As long as the actual game remains the same, un-censored goodness, then it's all good.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, at least that's only on the Enty account. As long as the actual game remains the same, un-censored goodness, then it's all good.
This is my pessimism talking, but this could subconsciously affect Zell's future creations in which he purposely design monstergirls that are less revealing so he will have less work to do about censoring them for Enty.

But hey that's just my pessimism talking. :p

Last edited:

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

This is my pessimism talking, but this could subconsciously affect Zell's future creations in which he purposely design a monstergirls that are less revealing so he will have less work to do about censoring them for the Enty.

But hey that's just my pessimism talking. :p
I hope that won't be the case... I REALLLLLLY hope not...

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

in which he purposely design monstergirls that are less revealing so he will have less work to do about censoring them for Enty.
so he will have less work to do about censoring them for Enty
so he will have less work to do
This is Zell we're talking about. The dude doesn't exactly skimp out on the work load he puts on himself (for some strange reason). He's basically a workaholic for H-games.