What's new

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Has Zell23 opened a patreon or something yet? (sorry, not been paying much attention ot this website)
No patreon yet, but enty, which serves the same purpose

Rayzeroa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On the press trap topic of his latest post, I wonder if he will fully rework her character and design or if he will rework the sexual act itself if that's the issue. I hope he finds out because i find her super cute.

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My favorite is the Black Wolf girl. I just find that she is cute as hell. One of the only enemies that don't actually physically hurt you or attack you. She just wants to cuddle and have some fun. ;)
Sounds like the most vanilla, boring enemy. Bring on the pain. Then force me to cum.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Sounds like the most vanilla, boring enemy. Bring on the pain. Then force me to cum.
Bah, I was actually hoping for a eventual vaginal scene with her, I like her.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm still waiting for some pafu pafu action

Considering Zell looks like he likes them big, I'm surprised there's still none of that

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To think i finally be able to see a Catgirl Slime, Hmm yes... One down on my list of "Things I Wish to See before I Die".
Honestly why is such thing is so rare?! :D
I know the only other one I've ever seen was in MSR

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

MSR? Tell me your secrets laddie... *Glares*
a adventure game made in rpgm2k it borrows from the 1980s version of shadowgate especially the ost. also it has a lot of sprite sex...

MSR, your the Hero, male protag.
MSR2, your the demon lady formerly demon lord, TG'd protag originally male now female.
MSR3, the hero once more, male protag.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

a adventure game made in rpgm2k it borrows from the 1980s version of shadowgate especially the ost. also it has a lot of sprite sex...

MSR, your the Hero, male protag.
MSR2, your the demon lady formerly demon lord, TG'd protag originally male now female.
MSR3, the hero once more, male protag.
Do they have translations?

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm more interested about new gifs he posted:

Also this:

It looks like she can one-hit the character. Probably not, can't read his posts anyway :)

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

I'm more interested about new gifs he posted:

Also this:

It looks like she can one-hit the character. Probably not, can't read his posts anyway :)
Nah he probably pressed 'w' to lower his health and then used the masturbation skill to empty his bottom gauge before recording this gif.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nah he probably pressed 'w' to lower his health and then used the masturbation skill to empty his bottom gauge before recording this gif.
You still gotta admit though, you can feel the power from the attack when you see the MC go fucking flying.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You still gotta admit though, you can feel the power from the attack when you see the MC go fucking flying.
Bro, there are like deadly sharp spikes/barbs on her tail i wouldn't be surprised if a tail whip from her could actually split your body in two, really. :p

Monkey Girl punch vs. Lizard Girl tail attack =

We all know about the millennia old unanswered question of 'Unstoppable Force vs Unmovable Object',
but now i gotta ask, do we even know the answer for 'Unstoppable Force vs Unstoppable Force'?

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

never really watched the anime with the little girl but i know shes not human thanks to J stars.
this whole thing started because of a monkey and a lizard though right

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

never really watched the anime with the little girl but i know shes not human thanks to J stars.
this whole thing started because of a monkey and a lizard though right
That would be Arale the android from Dr. Slump. Considering she recently had a crossover with Dragon Ball Super where she tossed Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta like he was a ragdoll, I'd say her vs Saitama would be Unstoppable Force vs Unstoppable force.