What's new

ACT Vore [ Xi ] ViotoXica ~Vore Exploring Action RPG~ (RJ186301)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ViotoXica

There's a youtube vid with secrets from the demo.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not to stomp all over the guy who's being kind enough to share his copy, but it appears to also be on already, though I haven't downloaded it yet to confirm it. Give me a little while and I'll get back to you all on that (though I'd recommend just waiting for the other uploader, as it's likely safer/faster).

Update: it's indeed legitimate, though the fact that the game is over a gig in size means that downloading it through AS will be painfully slow and unreliable unless you're brave enough to use a premium link generator (and please don't do that unless you know what you're doing, as you're going to get slapped with tons of ads and other malicious sites otherwise).

Last edited:

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not to stomp all over the guy who's being kind enough to share his copy, but it appears to also be on already, though I haven't downloaded it yet to confirm it. Give me a little while and I'll get back to you all on that (though I'd recommend just waiting for the other uploader, as it's likely safer/faster).

Update: it's indeed legitimate, though the fact that the game is over a gig in size means that downloading it through AS will be painfully slow and unreliable unless you're brave enough to use a premium link generator (and please don't do that unless you know what you're doing, as you're going get slapped with tons of ads and other malicious sites otherwise).

Like you said. Why I prefer to use mega as the download site[and many others i'm sure]. So i'm not waiting for hours just for one piece of a file. I also have very little trust for torrents...so yeah.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update: it's indeed legitimate, though the fact that the game is over a gig in size means that downloading it through AS will be painfully slow and unreliable unless you're brave enough to use a premium link generator (and please don't do that unless you know what you're doing, as you're going get slapped with tons of ads and other malicious sites otherwise).
Thank you very much for your discovery. Geez, that was fast... still hope we get some more links, lately links seem to go down rather fast. Not taking any chances, so I'll download it now and upload it eventually, should the need arise.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

megadotnz/#!7BhCmJba!lWNM3YQxIizU3dnfzGVzqSMVFu_iLToXLIgqYAAuVw8

I won't leave this one up too long so, kinda glad there is another mirror. Probably 24hrs. Should be enough for everyone.

Just replace the dot with a . , took a bit 'cuz my upload ain't the best :/

I can't post links yet :/

Edit: Time is up, pm me if ya want a link.

Also, neg repped for using megadotnz , some people just want to watch the whole world burn.

Last edited:

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I won't leave this one up too long so, kinda glad there is another mirror. Probably 24hrs. Should be enough for everyone.

If i could upvote you more I would.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, though 24 hours really ain't that long. If you do take it down later I might re-upload it. Why would you take it down either way? Anyways, just write some short replies and you can post links rather soon, if you want to.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And now the most anticipated moment of the night. Thanks pal.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, though 24 hours really ain't that long. If you do take it down later I might re-upload it. Why would you take it down either way? Anyways, just write some short replies and you can post links rather soon, if you want to.
More of a consciousness hit. Hahaha. Feel free to re-up if it goes "ded". I usually just take down the link, if someone pm's me, I can generate it again without having to re-up.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks to playing on Super Easy and using Cheat Engine to give myself a ton of money (well, crystals) to buy the best equips without much trouble, I've already finished it and unlocked all of the movies. Has anyone figured out where the save file's located this time around? I'm currently stumped and would share it if I could track it down.

Also, I wanted to say this is probably the most mechanically sound hentai platformer/Metroidvania I've seen. As a big Metroid fan, it's fun to see how many little hidden alcoves with power ups you can find. If only the there was more penetration/actual sex in addition to the vore (though there appears to be more of the former in this than what I remember from the older games, it feels like 80% of the game overs are still the heroine simply getting eaten and maybe losing her bra or - even more rarely - her seemingly indestructible panties). Oh, and that final game over? I nearly burst out laughing out of surprise when it happened. I think that's the first time I've ever seen it used that way.

Last edited:

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I wanted to say this is probably the most mechanically sound hentai platformer/Metroidvania I've seen. As a big Metroid fan, it's fun to see how many little hidden alcoves with power ups you can find. If only the there was more penetration/actual sex in addition to the vore (though there appears to be more of the former in this than what I remember from the older games, it feels like 80% of the game overs are still the heroine simply getting eaten and maybe losing her bra or - even more rarely - her seemingly indestructible panties).
I'll take what I can get. *Good* hentai platformers are fairly rare. Most of them look bad or just control like ass. But yea I'd prefer it not being focused on vore content too.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll take what I can get. *Good* hentai platformers are fairly rare. Most of them look bad or just control like ass. But yea I'd prefer it not being focused on vore content too.
As a sadist/fan of bondage, I actually like vore to some extent, but only if it goes beyond the character being eaten. I still like to run through these games due to how fun they can be, though (and I always hope that each latest installment will inch a little closer towards having more sexual content).

That all being said, I give up on trying to track down the save data location. I'll be waiting for someone to point out that it was right under my nose the entire time.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As a sadist/fan of bondage, I actually like vore to some extent, but only if it goes beyond the character being eaten. I still like to run through these games due to how fun they can be, though (and I always hope that each latest installment will inch a little closer towards having more sexual content).

That all being said, I give up on trying to track down the save data location. I'll be waiting for someone to point out that it was right under my nose the entire time.
I feel like the save file's location is the same as the one on Tobihime. Hmm, I'll check.

Nope, its not in the AppData folders. Huh, wonder where this thing stores the data.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like the save file's location is the same as the one on Tobihime. Hmm, I'll check.
I tried the usual places (Documents and AppData folders) and couldn't find anything that looked right. Good luck! I know that some games actually have registry keys for saves, but I hope that's not the case here, as that's an area I've never really stuck my nose into.

Edit: I did a little poking around in the registry and there are a ton of values under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xi\ViotoXica, though almost all of them look like complete gibberish to me and I don't know the first thing to do with them, or if the save data is really hiding in there somewhere. I'm sure someone more savvy to this will eventually set this straight.

Second edit: after some more Googling about registry values and such, if someone who doesn't have a save file yet (or knows how to backup their own registry) wants to try running this for me and see if it unlocks everything for you, I'd really appreciate it. All it is is a backup of my registry values for the location I listed above (i.e. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xi\ViotoXica) and I pinky swear that it will not do anything to your computer past almost certainly messing with your save data for this game if this is where it's located. Just double click the .reg file in there to apply it.

Final edit: it's confirmed to be working, but since I only used File 1 for saves, any other saves you have won't be overwritten if you use it.

Attachments

Last edited:

ssringo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, that registry file opened up the rest of the gallery for me. Good thing as I was stuck halfway through unlocking the movies.

Edit; It also overwrote my file 1 save but not my file 2 save

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, that registry file opened up the rest of the gallery for me. Good thing as I was stuck halfway through unlocking the movies.
Awesome, thanks for testing it out and trusting me not to hijack your computer. So if anyone just wants to see the movies, use that (I'll rename it to something more obvious in hopes that others won't come in here and ask for a save by overlooking it). As for not overwriting your File 2 save, that's probably because I only used File 1 the entire time. Thanks again!

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dang, would have tried the registry save but my own save's also on slot 1. I don't know if there's a way to copy my slot 1 save to somewhere else without messing with the registry.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well that was fun, wasn't expecting the final boss to ..do that. Fucking difficult though, even on normal. Then again thats probably due to my impatience

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so im stuck on the red acid/lava section. how do you progress? I must have missed something