What's new

ACT Vore [ Xi ] ViotoXica ~Vore Exploring Action RPG~ (RJ186301)

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ViotoXica

Can anyone give a rough translation of the parts one is supposed to spend sp on to unlock various things? The green tree lost me.

I'm also stuck unable to find the blue or red keys. Is this where the demo ends?

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wonder why the dev didn't just stick to a "hold melee button to do charge attack" setup. I guess he has other plans for that? The controls are solid for the most part though, and there's no odd stiffness to them either.

masterhendrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Judging by the demo this is going to be a vastly superior version of Viocide, that is a metroid style vore-game, but with better animations and more monster girls instead of... well, the things the first games had.
Disclaimer: Still lots of things present.

The demo seems to end after the entire area accessible with the green key has been explored, consisting of 40 rooms if you deduct the few secret rooms, which only have power-ups in them.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The vore scenes themselves seem sort of...chaotic? They jerk a bit too fast, especially the slime vore, but then again, its only the first three monsters.
If even one of the scenes are like that, than it's gonna be a chaos fest the whole game...

I think I understand what they're doing by presenting the scenes, like enforcing the true nature of enraged beasts while they're feasting on their pray, but it kinda takes away the pleasure watching a babe being vored.
Plus they're not too good with the sexyness of it ever since they moved to the 3d graphics :S

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If even one of the scenes are like that, than it's gonna be a chaos fest the whole game...

I think I understand what they're doing by presenting the scenes, like enforcing the true nature of enraged beasts while they're feasting on their pray, but it kinda takes away the pleasure watching a babe being vored.
Plus they're not too good with the sexyness of it ever since they moved to the 3d graphics :S
I believe StudioXI have always been 3D graphic.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I believe StudioXI have always been 3D graphic.
It's actually surprising to see that the actual side-scrolling gameplay portion is using some 2D sprites this time.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Their older games weren't quite 3D per say...
Seems to be 3D

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does this mean it'll be released on the 22nd?

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, it's due today? I just learned of it, I could burst with happiness! Maybe we need a vore news magazine about games or something. Anyways, if anyone could upload it once it gets released I'd be beyond grateful! :)

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Maybe we need a vore news magazine about games or something.
is basically this. Though they also highlight other material of interest to them, vore is always at the top of their list.

Apart from that, there is a dedicated to cataloging media with vore content.

Both of these are Japanese though, so a bit of working knowledge with the language helps. I guess a plugin for translation could help.

Edit: Oh hey, the game is out.

Last edited:
OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man it feels like forever waiting for this game. Glad it's out now. I got a feeling I'm gonna love it. I also have a feeling that it's going to be a better exploration game than No Man's Sky was.
Disclaimer: I don't hate that game, but it was disappointing.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It may go without say but the game is now released. Here's hoping a link will appear soon.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is basically this. Though they also highlight other material of interest to them, vore is always at the top of their list.

Apart from that, there is a dedicated to cataloging media with vore content.

Both of these are Japanese though, so a bit of working knowledge with the language helps. I guess a plugin for translation could help.

Edit: Oh hey, the game is out.
I was rather thinking of some English stuff, but those are better than nothing, I suppose. Still, thanks.

It is, huh? Better go fast and look for a link!

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It may go without say but the game is now released. Here's hoping a link will appear soon.
Gimmie 2 hours. All I ask is that it doesn't turn into a wildfire (aka suddenly pops up in 1038510358 sites). All I can do is ask, haha. I will edit this message then. I will probably pass the thing como un mensaje privado.

44%

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gimmie 2 hours. All I ask is that it doesn't turn into a wildfire. All I can do is ask, haha.
2 hours? Hell, we'd give you a week and more. It would be very, VERY much appreciated. Praise the community! :D

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gimmie 2 hours. All I ask is that it doesn't turn into a wildfire. All I can do is ask, haha. I will edit this message then. I will probably pass the thing in como un mensaje privado.
Thank you man, I greatly appreciate that. This game seems to have even more content then the first three vore games.