What's new

ACT Vore [ Xi ] ViotoXica ~Vore Exploring Action RPG~ (RJ186301)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: ViotoXica

I actually managed to do it when I was playing by doing a short hop under the ceiling instead of a roll (shows how solid the jump mechanics are in this), though I never made it past the next room due to not having the final elemental attack. I never took the time to backtrack over there after I did, either, so I never found out what's behind that door. Anyone mind filling me in, for curiosity's sake?
Its just a long hallway filled with those plant monsters that grab up with their tentacles,with some stat upgrades/treasure chests at the end. I went back for it just for completion's sake

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its just a long hallway filled with those plant monsters that grab up with their tentacles,with some stat upgrades/treasure chests at the end. I went back for it just for completion's sake
Yeah, I knew about the hallway (hence why I gave up when I got there due to not having the attack that could actually hurt them past 1 damage, because heck if I'm going to sit there and chip away at them for five minutes), but was wondering what was behind the door that only opened if you killed them. I figured it was just a stat upgrade since I never had to go back. Thanks!

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

penis vore? yeah, if vore types are taking you by surprise, i would suggest looking around Eka's Portal. website of the vores.

anyway, haven't gone around playing it yet, but i believe there is a "B" upgrade like the varia suit in Metroid. doesn't stop the damage, but slows it to tolerable levels.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have all Keys all upgrades.
but i dont know were to go for the final boss or last area.

im guessing its one of the rainbowdoors that i cannot find.

Edit
Nvm found it

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have all Keys all upgrades.
but i dont know were to go for the final boss or last area.

im guessing its one of the rainbowdoors that i cannot find.
If you don't know, up + v will display the full map, which can often make it easier to see where you haven't been. Forgive me if you already knew, but I figure a lot of people won't look at the supplemental material and realize that it's possible.

Buzzcutt

Reputation score

If you don't know, up + v will display the full map, which can often make it easier to see where you haven't been. Forgive me if you already knew, but I figure a lot of people won't look at the supplemental material and realize that it's possible.
My god, I wish I'd known that before I manually made a map using google sheets...

Whelp, in case anyone would find it useful, send me a PM and I'll reply with a link to it. Tried to link in here but my post count isn't big enough yet to link to sites :( Don't expect a speedy reply though.
I should mention that I never finished it since I didn't need it once I found what I had missed. I went back and added a few missing rooms just now, but I haven't numbered the door links for the later areas and can't remember where most of the powerups/keys are.
Edit: Nevermind, another map has been linked after I made this post.

Last edited:

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I find the 3D Gallery to be extremely laggy for some reason. The demo were working fine. Ain't they just short videos?
Edit: Nvm. Either Windows is doing something, or this HDD seems to be dying. Receiving very slow responds from this particular HDD.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

So where the fuck is the black key?
Or how do I get past the room with the bullshit jump and gigginoxes? That's the only place I can think of, I've explored every single area I can outside of the two doors that require me to kill the giant plants that I do 1 damage to to go through
Dumb jump I'm talking about:

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

So where the fuck is the black key?
Or how do I get past the room with the bullshit jump and gigginoxes? That's the only place I can think of, I've explored every single area I can outside of the two doors that require me to kill the giant plants that I do 1 damage to to go through
Dumb jump I'm talking about:
Yeah, annoying jump here for sure. Way I did it was to Roll off the edge, then jump to the area below the white thing.

After that, turn so your facing back the way you came, and jump up (or let it grab you and struggle out.) You'll take some damage, but this should drop you on the higher ledge, where you'll have to roll then jump to continue. If you try to just jump up to the ledge, you'll collide with the monster, and be flung to the room below.

Hope this helps.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You roll off of that ledge and jump almost at the last second so you do not fall off the screen.

This is what is behind that.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can also wait until you get the Lightning magic before trying this part, so you could kill the Khezu-lookalikes way before they become a nuisance with the jump.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Then I'm completely lost, because I cannot find a single other door anywhere that I haven't been through that isn't a black key door (or that rainbow door)

My map currently

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you proceed from the point where the demo ended?
I'm either stuck in front of a blue or white door or an area where I cannot jump up to.
(for some reason I can walk through a few white doors...)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you proceed from the point where the demo ended?
I'm either stuck in front of a blue or white door or an area where I cannot jump up to.
(for some reason I can walk through a few white doors...)
If it's a white door, you need to defeat all of the enemies in the room before they'll open. Try that and see if it gets you any further.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, count this as the second time I've played this game all throughout the night, haha.

And SS is about as good as I'm going to do for now. And yeah I know it's in super easy, but there was a achievement to kill 1500 enemies, and I'm sure as hell not doing that on Very Hard right now. Also I don't know what 97% one is. Can anyone help me out? Is it the collectables? That would make sense, cause I think the 100% one is rooms discovered, and I got the achievement for that. Also if it is, then fuck. Cause I was literally attacking every wall and inanimate object I could see. I really wish there was an item detector, like in Metroid. I don't need to know exactly where it is, just if it's in the room I'm in.

Last edited:

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Then I'm completely lost, because I cannot find a single other door anywhere that I haven't been through that isn't a black key door (or that rainbow door)

Think it was here:
i.imgur.com/3STp7Lo.jpg

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Completely unproductive low quality post coming through:

Forgot to learn how to save the play-data in this game before actually playing.

Lost several hours of marathon play in Very Hard difficulty because of that.

My heart cries.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is so enjoyable, especially the fact that you only die via contact on monsters or spikes/bad waters

One thing though, I get lost easily, even with the help of the map -3-.
The doors are so confusing, they just loop you around, even more so if you got all the keys :x. It makes the mapless run of FlowerFairy better.
With that said, I may make a map to link all those doors if I have the time

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, count this as the second time I've played this game all throughout the night, haha.

And SS is about as good as I'm going to do for now. And yeah I know it's in super easy, but there was a achievement to kill 1500 enemies, and I'm sure as hell not doing that on Very Hard right now. Also I don't know what 97% one is. Can anyone help me out? Is it the collectables? That would make sense, cause I think the 100% one is rooms discovered, and I got the achievement for that. Also if it is, then fuck. Cause I was literally attacking every wall and inanimate object I could see. I really wish there was an item detector, like in Metroid. I don't need to know exactly where it is, just if it's in the room I'm in.
At least you found all the hidden rooms.

We definitely need a full-item map for this game, I tried very hard to discover everything but still missed some rooms and items:(

BTW, Very Hard is not hard at all, the enemies are not as tough as in the last game of this group, just put all the skill points and levelups into attacker type (or shooter) and you're gold.