What's new

ACT Vore [ Xi ] ViotoXica ~Vore Exploring Action RPG~ (RJ186301)

daishi29

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ViotoXica

Personally, I'm hoping he changes from Viocide where it'll game over you if you don't get out pretty quick, liked the old way a bit better.

Plus, I think in one of the blog posts that it takes MP to espace? Wondering how that works.

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another update in the blog.

The update seems to describe the level up system. Also more teaser pictures. And still no release date.

The level up system looks almost exactly like Viocide with 5 areas to upgrade your character. In addition, some skills you can pick up.

As for the post above me, I also wish that the game over system is like his older Vore RPG games but there is an older picture on the blog showing a game over screen with the HP and CP meters still not empty.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I bet my ridiculous pay check as this game will come out without any kind of announcement lol...

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Viocide. One of the only hentai games I've played for the game play and not the hentai. I'm a vore fan and I didn't even particularly like the vore in this game. But my god. The game play was smooth and addicting.

Can't wait for when Xi come out with this!

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Viocide. One of the only hentai games I've played for the game play and not the hentai. I'm a vore fan and I didn't even particularly like the vore in this game. But my god. The game play was smooth and addicting.

Can't wait for when Xi come out with this!
I get what you mean. I was mostly turned off by the 3D, and how generally off-putting the animations were. The gameplay, however, more than made up for it, and the best-case scenario for me is that they keep mostly the same engine and gameplay and just improve the animations.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New update on their blog and twitter, though they're the same thing. Just talking about equipment, how to make them, and where you can equip them. Also some more teaser pictures. No release date for the game or demo yet.
I didn't really want to say anything cause I'm sure the most important info people want to hear is when it's coming out, so I don't think I'll mention future blog posts unless there's something really important.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Imo, the game seems to pretty close to completion.
From the screenshots, we can see several different stages from the background, lots of different enemies and now the GUI system regarding equipment. One can only hope \o/

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Imo, the game seems to pretty close to completion.
From the screenshots, we can see several different stages from the background, lots of different enemies and now the GUI system regarding equipment. One can only hope \o/
I found this short conversation while looking at their twitter
@Xi_vore 更新待ってました(`・ω・´) 発売はいつ頃になるでしょうか?((o(´∀`)o))ワクワクしすぎてもう辛抱たまらんです(*´Д`)
@EVOREND ありがとうございます。ゲームのメイン部分はできてるんですが、3DCG部分がまだ残っているのと、それからボイスの依頼になるので、体験版の公開やDLsiteでの配信はもう少し先になりそうです。
@Xi_vore 了解です(`・ω・´)楽しみに待ってます!

@Xi_vore Update waiting had was with ( `· ω · ') or will release will be when the time? ((O ('∀ `) o)) is not unbearable anymore patience too excited (*'Д`)
Thank you @EVOREND. The main part of the game I've been able to, but, and of the 3DCG part still remains, then since the request of voice, delivery of the trial version published and DLsite of is going to be a little further.
@Xi_vore Is OK ( `· ω · ') is waiting to look forward to!
Seems like they're just working on the 3d scenes and getting the voices in there, and everything else is worked on already.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll give it another 2-4 weeks for it to be released.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New post on the blog detailing how vore attacks work. Looks to be more or less the same as Viocide in that escape is impossible once the character reaches the enemy's stomach. Also, this game looks to be super far along. Can't wait for it to be completed.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

I completely forgot about these games, holy crap I remember them being pretty fun actually, really surprised they're making another one after like 8 years :eek:

Anyone have any links to the older ones?

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New tweet by Xi, its a reply though. Seems like there will be a demo soon-ish..Maybe in a month's time? He didn't give a definite. Also he is working on incorporating video into the game, probably the CG gameovers.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So they just released this preview video on youtube. It shows off a few GO scenes at the beginning, and then shows the whole bunch of areas that'll be in the game along with a bit of gameplay there too. All I can say is that if a bullet hell had a baby with a super tight platforming game and then added a bit of hentai, then that's pretty much how I'd describe the game from those previews
Oh also, I google translated the new blog posts, and they said that the demo should be coming out soon. And that it'll have around 40 rooms to explore, and I think they mentioned that hidden rooms are included in there too. My guess is maybe we'll see a demo and a release date in a few weeks. That, or looking at the pattern of their blog posts, around the end of October.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So they just released this preview video on youtube. It shows off a few GO scenes at the beginning, and then shows the whole bunch of areas that'll be in the game along with a bit of gameplay there too. All I can say is that if a bullet hell had a baby with a super tight platforming game and then added a bit of hentai, then that's pretty much how I'd describe the game from those previews
Oh also, I google translated the new blog posts, and they said that the demo should be coming out soon. And that it'll have around 40 rooms to explore, and I think they mentioned that hidden rooms are included in there too. My guess is maybe we'll see a demo and a release date in a few weeks. That, or looking at the pattern of their blog posts, around the end of October.
I'm gonna go ahead and let myself in the middle of the crossfire and call the release of the game for December. YOLO!

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

DEMO! I need to play this immediately, but for now here's the dlsite link with the demo.

Oh, right. The release date is estimated for the later part of October, aka this month.

So, post demo, I gotta say it's looking really good. There's three enemies in the demo, and a few hidden things to find. This is definitely way more worked on than Viocide, and I thought that was a great game too.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

The vore scenes themselves seem sort of...chaotic? They jerk a bit too fast, especially the slime vore, but then again, its only the first three monsters. The game itself is really nice, though.

Controls aren't a problem, the character moves fluidly, although I seem to have a bit of a problem with the melee attack, where it does the charge attack without me wanting to.

All in all, I really like what I see. Can't wait for the game to come out

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

The vore scenes themselves seem sort of...chaotic? They jerk a bit too fast, especially the slime vore, but then again, its only the first three monsters.
There's probably no way around this, as it seems to be typical of Studio Xi. Still, it could be worse, and it's not that bad in my opinion.

I seem to have a bit of a problem with the melee attack, where it does the charge attack without me wanting to.
I totally get this one. To do a charge attack, you press the attack button while holding a side direction. Makes sense, except the the game quite frequently seems to detect that you are still holding a side direction (to, you know, walk around) when you are not. Quickly going from moving to attacking will cause this to happen frequently, and it's annoying to need a pause between moving and attacking. It's a minor issue, but an annoyance even so, so I hope they fix it in the full game.