What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

Yay, Patreon only update with 4 new animations (including 1 with fairy) .... Though free scrubs won't see it.

arcangel069

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need the 10.5 savegame, pelase

i would like know mother, sister an teacher stats.
if i could find that...

any person has played to 1.06 version??

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i need the 10.5 savegame, pelase
You don't really need 1, just know what you're doing, there's no game end, you'll just warp back a few months and can continue to do stuff as if nothing happened

i would like know mother, sister an teacher stats.
if i could find that...
As of 1.05, we can't see the girls stats yet ...

any person has played to 1.06 version??
Unless some Patron comes in, my guess is no one.

sorajed

Reputation score

help please, what is the password computer to the sister and how can i fuck the neighbor ? thanks you

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ None and can't. Unless he added them in 1.6

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ None and can't. Unless he added them in 1.6
4 new animations where you'll be able to find new events with Mrs.Achawk, Nessa, Nanna and chipie (the fairy).
Mrs.Achawk is the neighbor so....there's probably something =P

anyway...After getting the intimidation skill, if i try to access the phone, it say that it's like frozen in time...?
am i the only one getting this?

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

4 new animations where you'll be able to find new events with Mrs.Achawk, Nessa, Nanna and chipie (the fairy).
Mrs.Achawk is the neighbor so....there's probably something =P

anyway...After getting the intimidation skill, if i try to access the phone, it say that it's like frozen in time...?
am i the only one getting this?
Nope, it's a bug that's present in 1.05, has been fixed in 1.06 but that's only available to $20 tier patreons until April.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nope, it's a bug that's present in 1.05, has been fixed in 1.06 but that's only available to $20 tier patreons until April.
i'm on 1.06d....maybe i need to start over from the start...instead of ontinuing from a 1.05 save? -.-'

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You have to restart games (start a new game that is) upon updates 99% of the time.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have gotten pretty far in the game but I might wait for a few more updates to come out before I decide to restart. The game is pretty awesome so far so adding a but more to it should make it a lot better.

Freeko9595

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys, does anybody have older versions like "a05" ? If somebody will be willing to share his savefile to 0.1.5 I would be gratefull, because i'm not good in those kind of games but very interested in this one :)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Having a save file won't make you happier, there's no gallery in 0.1.5, you have to go back and re-do all the scenes every time.

Freeko9595

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm aware of that but at least I don't need to farm the influence and do the minigames which I'm really bad in :( Fo now I have about 6 hours of gameplay and still can't do nothing with sister or any other woman, except mother (she is fucking me while im sleeping) and hanjob from the teacher during excercise. If you have link to some walktought on pastebin or simmiliar site i would appreciate it as well. As I said I'm not good with those kind of games. Sorry for beeing such a parasite, who just asks for stuff and give nothing in return, but i have nothing what can i give you now, maybe in future I will be able to help you instead. ^^

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm aware of that but at least I don't need to farm the influence and do the minigames which I'm really bad in :( Fo now I have about 6 hours of gameplay and still can't do nothing with sister or any other woman, except mother (she is fucking me while im sleeping) and hanjob from the teacher during excercise. If you have link to some walktought on pastebin or simmiliar site i would appreciate it as well. As I said I'm not good with those kind of games. Sorry for beeing such a parasite, who just asks for stuff and give nothing in return, but i have nothing what can i give you now, maybe in future I will be able to help you instead. ^^
I am not sure if I am allowed to link to another forum or not. But here is a link to the lengend of krystal forum.

On this page (top and middle) are some "walkthroughs" on how to get the scenes that are avaible in 1.05. I hope this helps you getting the scenes.
Just a heads up: if you got the key and your sister took it back before you making a copy, the scenes at night in her room cannot be accessed anymore.

Freeko9595

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am not sure if I am allowed to link to another forum or not. But here is a link to the lengend of krystal forum.

On this page (top and middle) are some "walkthroughs" on how to get the scenes that are avaible in 1.05. I hope this helps you getting the scenes.
Just a heads up: if you got the key and your sister took it back before you making a copy, the scenes at night in her room cannot be accessed anymore.
Thank you, I just found a 1.06d version on svscomics, I'll try to upload it on my mega tommorow and give you link guys. Or if you want just go to svscomics.org and find it in games section :)

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is there really a way to get that chest in the lake (where you go fishing) ?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nope (not in 0.1.5 and he didn't mention it in 0.1.6), that and the "night mermaid" aren't in there yet.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's zippyshare.com, but you have to compress it smaller than 200mb, otherwise split it ......

Free and fast but the size limit is a bit hard to counter

Freeko9595

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Omni :)

I'll see what I can do. By the way the save files from previous relase are working with this one, as far as I can see this does not cause any bugs (just the fisher and the guy behind the fishing store in the park are missing but the fishing rode is there :/ )

And one more thing, this is the first time that I share some files throught Mega, can you tell me If this works ? (I mean that you can download it or not).

Last edited: