What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

MAXXXING

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

Has anyone else had the problem where you can't save anymore in 1.5?

kehe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone else had the problem where you can't save anymore in 1.5?
I just ran into that myself. I had just gotten back from the other world where you meet the racoon in your kitchen. When I tried to save right afterwards I got an error message. Can't recall what it said, but I reloaded the game and just waited for a while before trying to save again. It has been working ever since.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

guess i should step in, when you play as the girl and you are at night when you can choose to go to bed, go to city->store-> and outside store and go left and you will see a granny at a tiny shop selling you sleeping pills for 50$ each day ibelieve?

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

guess i should step in, when you play as the girl and you are at night when you can choose to go to bed, go to city->store-> and outside store and go left and you will see a granny at a tiny shop selling you sleeping pills for 50$ each day ibelieve?
Addendum: She won't sell if you already have sleeping pills in your inventory.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does the "compliment her looks" ever work on the Mom?

Also, what's the middle choice for the sister when you're on the dinner table? I can't really find a way to get good points with her fast so I'm just asking here. :p

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So there's not much to do as the girl right? I've played her a couple of times and all I could really do is go to school or just stay in the apartment all day.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So there's not much to do as the girl right? I've played her a couple of times and all I could really do is go to school or just stay in the apartment all day.
During the night, before going to sleep go to the market and enter the leftmost building which is a bar. Try going in the toilet.

Also while at school, go west outside the main hall and enter the first door you see and go up the stairs.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, what's the middle choice for the sister when you're on the dinner table? I can't really find a way to get good points with her fast so I'm just asking here. :p
ive playd a few weeks into the game and have never gotten the compliment her looks to do anything, probly aint added to the game yet...the mid choice for the sister is also compliment her looks and also does nuthin. the only way i know to add points with your sis is spam be nice when shes watchin tv.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ive playd a few weeks into the game and have never gotten the compliment her looks to do anything, probly aint added to the game yet...the mid choice for the sister is also compliment her looks and also does nuthin. the only way i know to add points with your sis is spam be nice when shes watchin tv.
You can't get any scenes with her if you're nice tho right?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

more choices start to appear the further you advance with her. ive never tried bein her rival tho, cause it dont make sense that she would let you do more with her if she hates you.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

more choices start to appear the further you advance with her. ive never tried bein her rival tho, cause it dont make sense that she would let you do more with her if she hates you.
BTW do you always get negative points with her if you cum on her in the shower? I assumed that you'd get good points if you had a good relation with her but I always seem to get negative ones.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW do you always get negative points with her if you cum on her in the shower? I assumed that you'd get good points if you had a good relation with her but I always seem to get negative ones.
i thought that as well, but seems like thats all you get is bad points. also, when you catch her down stairs at night, the 2nd choice is "go get her ass" but it dont seem to work. i hope a lot of these dead ends is gonna be opend up in the "huge update" Wootch mentioned in his forums. but for now hes just addn bitsn pieces here and there.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ How to get her ass has been explained in depth a few pages back (mostly by me) ..... Here goes again

Get her on the sofa 1 night > get close to her > wank on her face > take a picture of that > go sleep > RNG another night where she's back on the couch > get to her again > choose her ass > Peio will threaten to show picture > profit

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ How to get her ass has been explained in depth a few pages back (mostly by me) ..... Here goes again

Get her on the sofa 1 night > get close to her > wank on her face > take a picture of that > go sleep > RNG another night where she's back on the couch > get to her again > choose her ass > Peio will threaten to show picture > profit
o well, sorry i missed that and thx :eek:.

arcangel069

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need some help, im noob on this game.
does complete walkthrough from that version?

second theacher's blakmail option
topless mom's photo.
fairy ques,t is in orc caves? how can i do?
im in tfgc club, howunlock other girls and localitations.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ All of that doesn't exist yet .......

The fairy quest in the orc castle is basically you running around a (few, like 3-4) maze in complete darkness, then 1 point you'll see a door with an orc on top > go right-most you can > there's some rocks there, grab 1 > go hug the wall under the orc > open inventory and use rock on orc > he should fall > step back a bit and pick another rock from the same spot you picked the first 1 > enter the now opened door > you'll be inside some sort of prison with a sparkly wooden shaft sticking out of the floor across some lavapit > get aligned with the stick > open inventory and use 2nd rock from earlier > keys will jump out and near the cells > fairy will magically use them to open the door and escape with you.

TL;DR : do that and run with a busty fairy

MAXXXING

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just ran into that myself. I had just gotten back from the other world where you meet the racoon in your kitchen. When I tried to save right afterwards I got an error message. Can't recall what it said, but I reloaded the game and just waited for a while before trying to save again. It has been working ever since.
For me the "save" button was greyed out. I didn't get an error, nor did my game crash, the save button was just greyed out. I could load, but couldn't save.

not implemented yet

give blowjobs before going to bed. snap underskirt shot of girl with no underwear, and start a sex club at school. That's about what you can do with her.

i thought that as well, but seems like thats all you get is bad points. also, when you catch her down stairs at night, the 2nd choice is "go get her ass" but it dont seem to work. i hope a lot of these dead ends is gonna be opend up in the "huge update" Wootch mentioned in his forums. but for now hes just addn bitsn pieces here and there.
scene with her have nothing to do with nice or not. You can get her to suck you off if you pass out while masturbating when she's hiding under your laptop's table, and if you drug her you can fuck her, and if you catch her masturbating you can fuck her, or cum on her. Both of those last options give you negative points. By the way, I think Peio is supposed to have very negative points with her, since they hate each other. Can't hate fuck someone if you don't hate them, right?

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, is there any sort of walkthrough for this? i read people talking about scenes im no where near to, seem to be stuck in the timeloop.