What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

vera12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

Aw shiet now we twice the amount of UxL for the price of 1.
doubt they're gonna coexist since wootch thinks nergal impersonated him which is laughable to say the least

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

I wrote the original guide for Wootch and I will say this once and only once.

Don't trust him one bit. He lies a lot and the small emails we exchanged so I could keep writing the guide made him as an asshole.

He basically got mad that I did so without his permission and then almost immediately said if I could do it again for later updates.

He saw how much Nergal is making and probably does not like that at all. Something tells me he is jealous of it. I would not throw a lawsuit out just yet but Wootch is the kind of person who would sue Nergal for it.

Fuck Wootch!

Also don't you dare give him any money. He will work on an update and then run away again letting his "Tip Jar" run out on it's own.

Don't forget about what he said here, in fact make sure you spread it around.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Reputation score
anybody can send me saves from Urban xLife V01a08 version?

belmontking12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hey, I was wondering if anyone still had the old version of this game. You know, the one before the revamp where it was like a gta game. If someone could hook me up, I'd appreciate it.