What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

The timeloop is normal until Wootch has the next part completed, as for what to do, hmmm...how to explain it...In the real world it's basically raising, or lowering in the case of Peio's sister, your relationship status with them and doing the deed, as well as raising knowledge and fame (though this two statuses have yet to be explained as to what purpose they serve).

In the dream world you have to do little miniquests to gain more mental powers, currently the only ones available are Influence from the prologue and Intimidate from the orcs. You also have to find rumors of demons invading from the dream realm into the real world, but those parts have yet to be completed beyond the initial stage.

MAXXXING

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think i'm gonna puke...
How hard is it to make elbows angular?

I highly respect Wootch for making the game, and the ideas they used in it, and that they cannot do everything, but we need some god damn artists to help with the scenes.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How hard is it to make elbows angular?

I highly respect Wootch for making the game, and the ideas they used in it, and that they cannot do everything, but we need some god damn artists to help with the scenes.
haha, yea i really like the game but i avoid the teacher blowjob scene like the plague.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ He re-made most of the art for that scene ..... While not pure bliss to look at, it's 50% better than the previous version.

steve84

Reputation score

can someone please provide a save that has access to most scenes?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most of them aren't 1 shot deal. Just run around the days to see them back again

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out the top of my head : nope, though you'll have to wait a week between tries for Dounie if you don't go the 1st week-end you get (you can go to hospital and review it later once you get it). That is if I got most of the stuff in the demo ............

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double for this : where can you see this ? or is it even in there ? found the link on anime-sharing and guy posted this screenie as preview

http://imagetwist.com/5eqe7m7bzq0r/6.jpg.html#

Wattis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That image is from a scene in the older version of the game

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That image is from a scene in the older version of the game
^ This
it was in the first version Years ago....( i have to say that i kind of liked it more that the recent one...especially for the art...)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uber random and off-topic : anyone knows how to make Mega links without a decryption key or are we stuck with those forever ? And/or is it a new feature ?

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Uber random and off-topic : anyone knows how to make Mega links without a decryption key or are we stuck with those forever ? And/or is it a new feature ?
It should give you 3 options: Link without key, description key and link with key when you click on Get Link. You just gotta click on the one you want.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Link without key still requires 1, it just doesn't show it with the link

Or wait, it seems the "older" mile-long links had the key in them altogether, now they let you decide if you wanna have the link alone or key only or both like before ......

Last edited:

sriji1989

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i know this is a lame question but...

HOW TO GET PAST THE 2 orcs in front of the bar or tavern (the first 2 orc who push you back)???

brolly30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i know this is a lame question but...

HOW TO GET PAST THE 2 orcs in front of the bar or tavern (the first 2 orc who push you back)???
just play until you get a scene while you are sleeping where are 2 dragons speaking whit 2 girls after that day the orcs will let you pass

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Sekhmet and Lilitu talk together with 2 giant dragons in the back (just to add a bit of detail) ....

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

lol, he taste some money and...
First, It's a normal thing for me to thanks all the Patrons who support me so I want to prioritize and work more with them.
Second, the more donation I'll have, the more I'll be able to hire more artist and make some great improvement.

So...

Starting February:

All processed 1+ Patrons will get access to a monthly update of the game at the beginning of the month only.
All processed 5+, 20+ and 50+ Patrons will get access to a specific forum to have their advantage from the beginning of the month too.

For January:

around the 15 I'll release a new version to test for the testers
around the 20 I'll realease a new version for all the Patrons

I created a forum dedicated for all the Patrons avalaible here.
You just have to register with the same address of your Patrons profile and I'll check your pledge to adjust your permissions. (For january I'll just check the pledge as it is now).

I'll also send a link at the beginning at the month for all my Patrons to get access to the monthly update if ever some do not want to register on this forum.

I'll keep this blog to continue to discuss with everyone even if I'll prioritize the suggestions on the development forum.

There won't be a new public version until april