What's new

RPG Violated Heroine

Status
Not open for further replies.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Violated Heroine

Im pretty sure serena or the blonde protagonist is underage and don't forget nanako dog daughter.

So yea don't bother asking for link, try look in hongfire forum im pretty sure they have the latest update.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, I can't trigger the Guard's Meat Toilet event either. Got the gangbang in the hotspring, but I only have the "nothing in particular" option when I talk to the guard.
Can't sure for sure if recent updates broke this since I haven't played in so long. When I did it, to report it to the guard, you need to resist the gangbang as much as possible though. I forget which button it was, but one of them makes a sound like you're hitting something when they're trying to rape you. I don't remember if there were options to select though, but if there were, you should always resist/say no/whatever. You have to report it immediately after the first time it happens.

ments

Reputation score

Im pretty sure serena or the blonde protagonist is underage and don't forget nanako dog daughter.

So yea don't bother asking for link, try look in hongfire forum im pretty sure they have the latest update.
well i wasn't askingfor link, all i did is corrected provided broken link

autizboyz

Reputation score

well i wasn't askingfor link, all i did is corrected provided broken link
And i was pointing which the underage content is, since people start asking for link might as well pointing that.

e01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just for completeness, I think Nanako is 15, which is also underage (though she appears much more like an adult woman). It's a fun game and very easy to find with a search engine, but in total violation of the site rules.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do not provide or ask for links to this game on this website

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you search on Youtube for Azzman - Violated Heroine... youl find a pretty funny "playthrough" of the game while you see him playing it / voicing it... some parts are cencored of course.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since this is a fresh thread I'll take the opportunity to ask a couple of probably quite dumb questions:

1. Do I have to start a new game whenever I get a new version of vh?
2. Does svn automatically update the game?
3. The fuck is katteban? - Or rather, which version is better (I.E: has more content & translation, standard or katteban)

4. If the katteban one is deemed better, where can I get it?

Loads of questions I know but if some kind soul could answer them for me I'd be very appreciative ^_^. Thanks.

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. Not really, there's small possibility of save breaking changes, and I can't remember happening it to me. Once they remodeled the map, but usually they just add new content.

2. No idea. Also updates aren't necessary. I think they add small "experimental" content, while VH is already really big game. Absolutely no reason to update, as long you don't explore whole "vanilla" content.

From VH wiki said:
What is the difference between "Regular" VH and "Katteban" VH?

Katteban is a fork of Violated Heroine being developed by a single developer. As a result the artwork is different, quests are different, some superfluous content has been culled, and the game has some darker themes and content. Translation for Katteban is lagging behind regular VH.
So, no translation. Katteban stands for "selfish", wink wink.

4. Have you tried googling it? From the autor's blog. His links seems broke, but in comments are ones working. Password is 'vh'.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do not provide or ask for links to this game on this website
Are we allowed to mention sites that are about the game, that may or may not have a link to where you can download the game, but do not have the game on the site itself or show any images other than what the characters look like?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since this is a fresh thread I'll take the opportunity to ask a couple of probably quite dumb questions:

1. Do I have to start a new game whenever I get a new version of vh?
2. Does svn automatically update the game?
3. The fuck is katteban? - Or rather, which version is better (I.E: has more content & translation, standard or katteban)

4. If the katteban one is deemed better, where can I get it?

Loads of questions I know but if some kind soul could answer them for me I'd be very appreciative ^_^. Thanks.
Katteban basically took a copy of VH and turned it into his own branch, i.e. only he ever worked on it. He has a much bigger focus on Serena along with darker content, and has redrawn quite a bit of the art (Serena looks more like a loli now)

In my opinion Katteban has added far, far more substantial content to his version than the entire dev team for the original VH has

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Katteban basically took a copy of VH and turned it into his own branch, i.e. only he ever worked on it. He has a much bigger focus on Serena along with darker content, and has redrawn quite a bit of the art (Serena looks more like a loli now)

In my opinion Katteban has added far, far more substantial content to his version than the entire dev team for the original VH has
Hmm.. from what I can dig up, the person who made the Katteban version has decided to halt work on his version - with a blog post dated to January this year.

Can someone confirm or deny this?

EDIT: also, do you mind telling us what the changes Katteban added to his version? I really would like to know the differences. Thanks.

Last edited:

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm.. from what I can dig up, the person who made the Katteban version has decided to halt work on his version - with a blog post dated to January this year.

Can someone confirm or deny this?

EDIT: also, do you mind telling us what the changes Katteban added to his version? I really would like to know the differences. Thanks.
His last post is at January but he did upload newest version which is 160815,as mentioned he focuses more on Serena.
Katteban has couple of new scenes for Serena which is Captured by Minotaur for breeding (include CGs),mind control rape scene,toilet rape scene and some cut-ins when H-event are in progress.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

His last post is at January but he did upload newest version which is 160815,as mentioned he focuses more on Serena.
Katteban has couple of new scenes for Serena which is Captured by Minotaur for breeding (include CGs),mind control rape scene,toilet rape scene and some cut-ins when H-event are in progress.
Sounds interesting. I might give it a try.

What about any feature or story differences? Also, does he scrub the game for bugs? (at least on serena's side?)

Also, it sounds like Katteban is still working on it since Netty's mega folder has 160703 version of the game. How frequently does Katteban update the game?
EDIT: also noticed that Kattenban's version is 1/3 the size of the regular game. Did he remove all the contents for other characters (Nanako's contents) by any chance? is that why it's so small?

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sounds interesting. I might give it a try.

What about any feature or story differences? Also, does he scrub the game for bugs? (at least on serena's side?)

Also, it sounds like Katteban is still working on it since Netty's mega folder has 160703 version of the game. How frequently does Katteban update the game?
EDIT: also noticed that Kattenban's version is 1/3 the size of the regular game. Did he remove all the contents for other characters (Nanako's contents) by any chance? is that why it's so small?
The small file size might be because of the absence of other character and lesser Nanako scene.
Update is less frequent since the Katteban author says the production will slowdown/halt.
Storywise its around the same as Original version

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't sure for sure if recent updates broke this since I haven't played in so long. When I did it, to report it to the guard, you need to resist the gangbang as much as possible though. I forget which button it was, but one of them makes a sound like you're hitting something when they're trying to rape you. I don't remember if there were options to select though, but if there were, you should always resist/say no/whatever. You have to report it immediately after the first time it happens.
I think it's broken (at least for me). When I resist, it pretty much is guarantee to succeed since it seems that choosing "resist" makes the game 'pause' until you struggle free. Did like like 10 times and then got gangbanged and still didn't trigger the guards. Also tried killing all except 1 of the men, and still didn't work. :(
Try it at night and day time - same thing.

autizboyz

Reputation score

I think it's broken (at least for me). When I resist, it pretty much is guarantee to succeed since it seems that choosing "resist" makes the game 'pause' until you struggle free. Did like like 10 times and then got gangbanged and still didn't trigger the guards. Also tried killing all except 1 of the men, and still didn't work. :(
Try it at night and day time - same thing.
Are you trying to get the hotspring post guard thing? If i still remember all you need to do go to the hotspring and get rape 1 by any guy. And fight your way back out, which is pretty damn hard if your not on debug mode or hight level, since you got no weapon at all. After that just report it to the guard. And also becarefull if you're not on debug mode and you got gangrape scene (the one thaf transfer you to inn after the scene), it will flag you eternity to that state (i think, can be wrong about this).

And also you need to trigger inn bath rape scene too i think, all you need to do is just go to bath at night time. There's a RNG involved to get that scene.

If that doesnt help you can always look at hongfire or google for wiki.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

God, this brings back memories. Is VH still the buggy mess it was a year ago?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you trying to get the hotspring post guard thing? If i still remember all you need to do go to the hotspring and get rape 1 by any guy. And fight your way back out, which is pretty damn hard if your not on debug mode or hight level, since you got no weapon at all. After that just report it to the guard. And also becarefull if you're not on debug mode and you got gangrape scene (the one thaf transfer you to inn after the scene), it will flag you eternity to that state (i think, can be wrong about this).

And also you need to trigger inn bath rape scene too i think, all you need to do is just go to bath at night time. There's a RNG involved to get that scene.

If that doesnt help you can always look at hongfire or google for wiki.
Thanks, I'll give THAT method a try.

God, this brings back memories. Is VH still the buggy mess it was a year ago?
It's buggy as fuck... so... yes.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get the guards to capture you in the hot spring town you need to have been raped in the baths (get the full scene and wake up in the inn afterward) and you need to be a member of the guild. People often forget that last part, so make sure you've signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.