RPG Violated Heroine

Status
Not open for further replies.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Violated Heroine

is there a guide for updated VH game?

the link in 1st page seems not for the latest version of the game..

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So I got an oddly specific request if anyone can indulge me.
I'm looking for a version of VH from before they changed the Orc Kingdom quest to include Bell following Elmire into the abandoned city where you have too fight orcs.
I personally preferred the gameover scene when only Elmire was in it, and I'll be damned if I can find one of those versions. xD

So if anyone happens to have it (And I doubt it cause that version is years old) would they kindly upload and share it with me?

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My game always get an error popup, and then promptly crashes when I reach the village inside of the jungle. You reach it during the quest that the Capitals Adventures Guild master gives you, the one where you have to find the plant girl. Any fixes/workarounds?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I got an issue where for the capital's sewer investigation quest, the slime king doesn't spawn. Using Serena and i chose it as my first quest.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got an issue where for the capital's sewer investigation quest, the slime king doesn't spawn. Using Serena and i chose it as my first quest.
Have you tried certain things like exiting the map and entering again? Or leaving the town, or talking the the person that gave you the quest?
(I'm just throwing out potential solutions.)

Also, it looks like there was an update on Oct. 14, 2016.

Finally, can someone point me to where Mel's house is in the hot spring town?

I've started with Nanako. I found a "house with vines" that had a small fairy witch inside it. But that didn't seem to be the right house...

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: NVM. I think the issue is that my character's hp is not yet 80. I'll go back and check after it hits 80.

Last edited:

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you tried certain things like exiting the map and entering again? Or leaving the town, or talking the the person that gave you the quest?

I've started with Nanako. I found a "house with vines" that had a small fairy witch inside it. But that didn't seem to be the right house...

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: NVM. I think the issue is that my character's hp is not yet 80. I'll go back and check after it hits 80.
The Witch Girl in the house with the vines on it *is* Mel. If you're trying to start her quest line, you have the read the note on the bookshelf in the top right corner of the house before speaking with her (the note is marked with one of those stars that means an item is there)

autizboyz

Reputation score

Thanks in advance.

This game is still alive? I thought the dev just give up with this game, almost half a year no content update.

I realy enjoy the game got pretty good h scene, story. Still waiting for the underground orgy club story to be updated,

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks in advance.

Well when i enter the area where the boss is, the event does trigger but the boss isn't there so even if i kill all the mobs, the quest won't finish. I purposely lost a few times and went back and still no avail. Also went in and out which resets the event again but still no boss. Using the 2016 Oct version btw. The latest since i dled it yesterday.

OP
L

lalah123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My game always get an error popup, and then promptly crashes when I reach the village inside of the jungle. You reach it during the quest that the Capitals Adventures Guild master gives you, the one where you have to find the plant girl. Any fixes/workarounds?
I've got the same problem

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you purchase the young purple haired girl at the slave market with a discount?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I managed to start Mel's quest-line. However, it seems that I've hit a bug where Nanako cannot get semen in her womb anymore. Literally cannot happen - thus cannot finish the succubus training quest-line.

Also, I can't trigger the Guard's Meat Toilet event either. Got the gangbang in the hotspring, but I only have the "nothing in particular" option when I talk to the guard.

These bugs are really making it hard for me to enjoy the game...

Well when i enter the area where the boss is, the event does trigger but the boss isn't there so even if i kill all the mobs, the quest won't finish. I purposely lost a few times and went back and still no avail. Also went in and out which resets the event again but still no boss. Using the 2016 Oct version btw. The latest since i dled it yesterday.
Well, all I can think of is restarting the game. (since you mentioned it was your first quest, you are early enough to restart and not lose to much?).

As you can see from me comments, I'm quite pissed at how buggy the game is. So many of these problems seem to just be a single variable fix... Unless someone with better knowledge of RPGmaker 2000 can tell me otherwise.

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've got the same problem
It doesn't seem to be a problem in the newest update, that fixed it for me. A warning though, there's more bugs after you enter the village :3

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you purchase the young purple haired girl at the slave market with a discount?
You will be speaking to the npc near Elmire's (thats her name btw). The npc will give a fetch quest worth 10k discount each.
1. The first item is Muscular Meat x3 (Lean Meat). Minotaurs drop it.
2. Next is Raw Meat x5. Wolves drop it.
3. Next is Scorpion's Shell x4. Scorpions drop it.
4. Next is Wyvern Wing x3. A red bat in East Capital Forest 2 drops it.
5. Next is a Garuda Egg. One can be obtained during Garuda Eggs.
Therefore the lowest price they would give you will be 50k
Because of the time you spent in purchacing her Elmire is so completely mindfucked at that point she believe Nanako is really her mother and will now follow her around. You will also need to have the house in hot spring town purchased to interact with her as well as recruit her as a companion.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Latest update is october 18th now but I dunno if it fixes the slime boss issue but mainly something to do with the orcs?

EDIT: welp didnt fix slime boss for me. Som1 else confirm and see if anyone else doesnt have the boss appearing even with the event triggered?

EDIT2: so this is what i got from one from the dev blog
役所の受付で話を聞いてから下水道へ向かって下さい
ここで、進行用のフラグ処理がありますが、下水入口には分岐が無いので受注直後でも入れてしまいます
※受付を通してから下水奥へ行けばボスが出ます(クリア確認)

I partially get it but... not 100 percent sure if im correct. Anyone would like to have a crack?
I think he's just telling me how to get there and saying that I can get to the boss by going all the way there in a straight line but...Maybe I shouldn't say I was a foreigner so he thought i couldn't read jack sht from the quest counter but...cmon I typed in ok JPnese? Heck i even used the walkthrough.

WAIT! I FORGOT TO GO TO THE BUILDING WHERE THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL IS! GONNA TRY!

Last edited:

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Latest update is october 18th now but I dunno if it fixes the slime boss issue but mainly something to do with the orcs?

EDIT: welp didnt fix slime boss for me. Som1 else confirm and see if anyone else doesnt have the boss appearing even with the event triggered?

EDIT2: so this is what i got from one from the dev blog
役所の受付で話を聞いてから下水道へ向かって下さい
ここで、進行用のフラグ処理がありますが、下水入口には分岐が無いので受注直後でも入れてしまいます
※受付を通してから下水奥へ行けばボスが出ます(クリア確認)

I partially get it but... not 100 percent sure if im correct. Anyone would like to have a crack?
I think he's just telling me how to get there and saying that I can get to the boss by going all the way there in a straight line but...Maybe I shouldn't say I was a foreigner so he thought i couldn't read jack sht from the quest counter but...cmon I typed in ok JPnese? Heck i even used the walkthrough.

WAIT! I FORGOT TO GO TO THE BUILDING WHERE THE GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL IS! GONNA TRY!
Lol, no wonder it wasn't working, going to the office was step 1 man :rolleyes:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You will be speaking to the npc near Elmire's (thats her name btw). The npc will give a fetch quest worth 10k discount each.
1. The first item is Muscular Meat x3 (Lean Meat). Minotaurs drop it.
2. Next is Raw Meat x5. Wolves drop it.
3. Next is Scorpion's Shell x4. Scorpions drop it.
4. Next is Wyvern Wing x3. A red bat in East Capital Forest 2 drops it.
5. Next is a Garuda Egg. One can be obtained during Garuda Eggs.
Therefore the lowest price they would give you will be 50k
Because of the time you spent in purchacing her Elmire is so completely mindfucked at that point she believe Nanako is really her mother and will now follow her around. You will also need to have the house in hot spring town purchased to interact with her as well as recruit her as a companion.
i see pregnant pics for her in the folder. if you take too long to buy her, does she get impregnated or is it only if you play as her?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So i went back to the island that Serena's family owns and apparently you can swap her armor. I was sure that it's supposed to change colour too but apparently only the different stats each piece offers. You can upgrade them too. There's another tiny event whith the priest at the tiny watermelon field too and Iunno what to do other then leave the building and sleep until daytime. When u talk to him it gives 3 choices where the first choice is that you will stay for the night or dinner I think? Didn't try the other 2 choices yet. Also, apparently outside of her mansion, theres a servant lady who is doing the laundry and is full on admiring Serena for being kind, cool and finally cute, all 3 in one package and Serena just happens to overhear it and gets embarrassed. Which later changes the npc's name and dialogue to Lez servant lol.

Last edited:

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i see pregnant pics for her in the folder. if you take too long to buy her, does she get impregnated or is it only if you play as her?
Yes. After Nanako turns in the meat, Elmire will be impregnated by the Slime. After giving the scorpion tails she is pregnant again or if it's the slime from before. After the wyvern wings Elmire is no longer pregnant, she's now happily giving blowjobs thinking if she does a good job her parents will save her.

OP
L

lalah123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't seem to be a problem in the newest update, that fixed it for me. A warning though, there's more bugs after you enter the village :3
What is the newest update if I may ask? I thought I was up to date hehe

ments

Reputation score

someone said its underage content- didn't know, so this person at least could say it at first before negrepping.

Status
Not open for further replies.