What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Yampiey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

This Game is noway hard =o

It's like a normal game with some difficult parts.
so what? x3
Just play Touhou Koumajou or Castlevania to get some grip of it xP

I like the Gameplay of "Unholy Sanctuary" a lot =o

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi-five. My thoughts exactly.

By the way, which of the Castlevanias do you recommend as a see-what-a-hard-game-really-means? Or, to stick to the subject, a way to train one's side-scroller skills before this game?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi-five. My thoughts exactly.

By the way, which of the Castlevanias do you recommend as a see-what-a-hard-game-really-means? Or, to stick to the subject, a way to train one's side-scroller skills before this game?
If you don't mind the retro, I believe the first game in the series should work fine.

If you want more 'I'm gonna fuck you and you will enjoy it' difficulty in newer game, I'd say I Wanna Be The Guy The Game.

Yampiey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know which Castlevania I would recommend for a hard expierience because they were all easy to me, but they bought a lot of fun to me =o

But, if I should recommend, I would say

"Castlevania Symphony of the Nights"

or "Touhou Koumajou Stranger's Requiem"

Great Games =)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Maybe I should rephrase. It is way more difficult to smash through this section in a short time than the previous sections. It took me less time to make it to the new part than it did to make it through the new part. Maybe due to unfamiliarity, yes...but I think it's also geared more toward a slower gameplay style, whereas the rest of the game you can just hack and slash while running most of the time.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I guess the only reason for that is... the sewage. All in all, it is the biggest slowing factor in the game. Not the enemies, not even the platforming part (getting the timing right doesn't take all that long). In the end, this is what po's me the most and I'd like to stress it - the amount by which the sewage slows the character's movement is way to big, slowing the game unneccessarily. That's the way I see it.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, I guess the only reason for that is... the sewage. All in all, it is the biggest slowing factor in the game. Not the enemies, not even the platforming part (getting the timing right doesn't take all that long). In the end, this is what po's me the most and I'd like to stress it - the amount by which the sewage slows the character's movement is way to big, slowing the game unneccessarily. That's the way I see it.
I agree. I like the stage setting, since it is reminiscent of the RO sewer level, but hindering movement to that extent is totally unnecessary. Then again, the creator is sort of making this game similar to Castlevania, and to my knowledge, Castlevania likes to aggravate players.

Yampiey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe that he just wants to make the animation of the slow factor when she walks trough this sewage.

I don't mind it.
There some tricks to walktrough this sewage a little bit faster.

You have to jump and foot dash to an enemy.
If you hit them with your foot dash (can anybody tell me the real name of this move? x3) you'll have an additionally jump, to be a little bit faster.

Also, you can do the foot dash attack to the Hydra too and jump over him.
So you don't need to you kill him and save some time :p

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wazzup said:
Castlevania likes to aggravate players.
Yep, that's sort of true. Still the last games of the series I played (which would be the Soma Cruz's storyline: Aria and Dawn of Sorrow) didn't possess such long-ass, boring corridors. Sure, they required some patience nonetheless (anyone who ever tried to get the Chaos Ring in either game knows what I'm talking about) but still, it was a sort of "justified" holdup. Somehow it didn't PO me. The sewers here sure did.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the slow down from the water dosen't really bother me but at lest its pretty deep water. now go play L4D2 the slow down in water that is only maybe ankle high slows you way down.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello Everyone!
So I haven't played this game for a while... Last time I checked it out I fought a Succubus and after killing her that was pretty much it... So I decided to give the new update a try to see what happens next, and I ran into this... (See Attached screenshots)
Here are the steps I have tried to remedy the situation...
1. Uninstall and re-dowload and re-install the game.
2. Uninstall and re-install Direct X 9c
3. Install the Dll file called: d3_dx939
4. Install it to the C directory
5. Re-read very carefully and very detailedly all the thread of this game too look for similar problems.
6. Launch my query on google to see if anyone else has ran into this and look for their solution...
7. And lastly (this one is still in progress) Post in the Unholy Sanctuary ULMF...

Help!!~ xD

Specs:
-Windows 7 x64
-SP1
-HP Pavilion g6 Laptop (Stock)
-AMD Dual Core 4 ghtz Processor
-AMD M880G Radeon HD 4250 Video Card

Anything else I forgot to include for the diagnostic trouble shooting procedures please let me know! =D (Now show me your troubleshooting might!)

Attachments

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello Everyone!
So I haven't played this game for a while... Last time I checked it out I fought a Succubus and after killing her that was pretty much it... So I decided to give the new update a try to see what happens next, and I ran into this... (See Attached screenshots)
Here are the steps I have tried to remedy the situation...
1. Uninstall and re-dowload and re-install the game.
2. Uninstall and re-install Direct X 9c
3. Install the Dll file called: d3_dx939
4. Install it to the C directory
5. Re-read very carefully and very detailedly all the thread of this game too look for similar problems.
6. Launch my query on google to see if anyone else has ran into this and look for their solution...
7. And lastly (this one is still in progress) Post in the Unholy Sanctuary ULMF...

Help!!~ xD

Specs:
-Windows 7 x64
-SP1
-HP Pavilion g6 Laptop (Stock)
-AMD Dual Core 4 ghtz Processor
-AMD M880G Radeon HD 4250 Video Card

Anything else I forgot to include for the diagnostic trouble shooting procedures please let me know! =D (Now show me your troubleshooting might!)
Are you using Catalyst for your video card? Have you changed ANY configuration there since last time you played? Seems like you changed something and it bugged the game.
So... I'd recommend either changing that back or reinstalling your video driver (although I'm not sure if that will reset your changes)... There could be a "Default" button on Catalyst too.

Setting most stuff there to "Application Controlled" (as they should be at Default) should fix this, as it seems it's trying to apply Depth of Field or Anti-Alias and is doing it wrongly.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are you using Catalyst for your video card? Have you changed ANY configuration there since last time you played? Seems like you changed something and it bugged the game.
So... I'd recommend either changing that back or reinstalling your video driver (although I'm not sure if that will reset your changes)... There could be a "Default" button on Catalyst too.

Setting most stuff there to "Application Controlled" (as they should be at Default) should fix this, as it seems it's trying to apply Depth of Field or Anti-Alias and is doing it wrongly.
Well Played Adventurer! Well Played! A moment ago windows told me...
"Uhmmm.... Like your video driver is really outdated? and I think you should like update it or something cause... you shit will look bad..."
So I told Windows...
"Click.......clickclick......click...........clickclickclickclick."
And Boom! All is well in the universe! But in any case if windows never told me, I would of have followed your advice and solved it that way so Thank you.... Really, Thank you!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not looking like there will be many releases, if any, in the near future =(

Yampiey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody tell me the meaning of his last post?
I don't understand it quite well.

The only thing I understand is that someone has wrote some shitty comments and that he was hurting some laws or something like that.

So it seems that he would make a break right now :x

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I can gather, He'll simply be taking a break and won't be working on the project for an undefined amount of time.
Don't forget that he recently became a father and taking some time with his daughter is a lot more important than any ero-game

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am in valka side - since last update and his notice of his daughter born i dont care of his next update cuz being a parent need a lot of time specially for a newly born child - so if he update before the year for me to think it be a miracle
but i wont wait updates from him at least to march or june of next year until he is all fine with its child =3 though is my way to think only you all can think anything you like XD

Reputation score

...And when I read of the "unkillable" succubus, I lmfao - jump, hit, repeat, 10 times...
Or just do what I did. I had no health left, last life, didn't want to redo the area, so I just jumped over her initial charge and moved on to the next room. Nothing prevents you from doing so.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any idea when the next update is coming out?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

...He just had a kid...he's not going to be doing it for at least a few months most likely. At least read the last page...it was covered there.