ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Is there any way that our old saves will work? It looks like I have to go through the entire game again because my saves arn't working.
I was responding to this guy, not you.

Wolfwood

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lurker here. So... Is it just me, or when you click the first link to download the game it says temporarily unavailable. Is this due to the Foreign block? Or is it just down for some reason?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

go to the blog link then

UnHolY SaNctuaRy(4面ボスなんていなかった版)
link then press the link up there and it should dl

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

go to the blog link then

UnHolY SaNctuaRy(4面ボスなんていなかった版)
link then press the link up there and it should dl
Thanks, but I still can't get to it. When I click it I got "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Succubus actually can be beaten easily by dive-kicks. Jump in the air, then press down+jump in mid-air to divekick, you'll hit her, bounce off and away safely to do it again. Takes about 8 hits or so?

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, but I still can't get to it. When I click it I got "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

I got that error too (Australian) I found just repeatedly clicking on it worked.

I go the error, went back and hit the link again, got it again. Did this about 3 or 4 times, and it let me have the game lol. Might work for you too.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got that error too (Australian) I found just repeatedly clicking on it worked.

I go the error, went back and hit the link again, got it again. Did this about 3 or 4 times, and it let me have the game lol. Might work for you too.
Fantastic idea! It worked! Thank you very much! Now if you will excuse me...I'm off to play the game.

I've reached the third boss and I can kill her easily, the problem is after I pass here there is this stares that collapse and i can't get to it. Is there a trick to get there or is that just there to look at?

Also, the slime thing isn't impossible to hit if they are on the ground. Just use up+normal attack so you start doing the faster version of the whipping move, you can hit a large area with that, including the slimes on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fantastic idea! It worked! Thank you very much! Now if you will excuse me...I'm off to play the game.

I've reached the third boss and I can kill her easily, the problem is after I pass here there is this stares that collapse and i can't get to it. Is there a trick to get there or is that just there to look at?

Also, the slime thing isn't impossible to hit if they are on the ground. Just use up+normal attack so you start doing the faster version of the whipping move, you can hit a large area with that, including the slimes on the ground.
Happy to help :)

As for the stairs...I don't know for sure, I couldn't find a way to jump up there and explore, I think there's a lot of things that haven't been implemented yet, possibly a double jump or something is required. Though I don't know for sure, maybe I missed something.

I'd say I finished the game last night too. Or rather hit the end of the current version, as I made it to a save point, and from there I could go any further, running to the door just leaves me standing there, and the only other option was to turn back (This was a little ways after the third boss)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My first thought after trying to get past all the bugs and slimes was "Jesus, this level is WAY too long." The second I got past the ghosts, I was like "Wow, that was quick." Maybe it's just the illusion of slow movement and frustrating level design.

After using this move, everything becomes gravy.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

This new level is kind of annoying...and a bit harder than the previous levels. Those bugs and their erratic movement suck...the slime were easy but the defeat animation was a bit disappointing...could be worse but could have been better. The platforming part just before exiting to the outside was a bit of a pain with those respawning bugs and the water guys.

I will say, I loved the change of scenery for the wheel throwing guys and I loved the succubus chick...just wish it wouldn't loop and it finished her off or something.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Walking past the two "sewer" levels is longer than fighting my way thtough four areas of previous maps, even though it's not interesting at all. Enough said.

I kinda apreciate the new H-content, the new GO screens in particular - it seems the further in, the hotter it gets. Makes me want to wait for the next update.

Oh, and by the way. Has anyone noticed that this update's difficulty is a tad bit lower than the previous levels? I mean yeah, the sheer number of slimes makes them challenging, but other than that, there are areas that are long ways harder than these - say, the corridor with ghosts and pendulums. Sure, it ain't bad, considering that the whole game is a little bit harder than your everyday fap material, but damn, I got used to the idea of US being hardcore stuff (pun intended), so I wouldn't want it to drop its standards.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Walking past the two "sewer" levels is longer than fighting my way thtough four areas of previous maps, even though it's not interesting at all. Enough said.

I kinda apreciate the new H-content, the new GO screens in particular - it seems the further in, the hotter it gets. Makes me want to wait for the next update.

Oh, and by the way. Has anyone noticed that this update's difficulty is a tad bit lower than the previous levels? I mean yeah, the sheer number of slimes makes them challenging, but other than that, there are areas that are long ways harder than these - say, the corridor with ghosts and pendulums. Sure, it ain't bad, considering that the whole game is a little bit harder than your everyday fap material, but damn, I got used to the idea of US being hardcore stuff (pun intended), so I wouldn't want it to drop its standards.
Like I posted, I find the difficulty to be a little opposite. Sure, a lot of it isn't really that difficult...but just the orientation of certain enemies has been a real pain for me. =/

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh, should pay a lil more attention to Sammy in my sig :D

But really, what do you find hard in this update? The bugs do move erratically, but do it at regular intervals. So you wait for them to move, then go in for the kill. 99% effective. The slimes? Time the double swipe right and they won't even touch you. Hydra v2? Look out for incoming tentacles (too easy considering how much of a fuss was avoiding them at the plant boss) and double-swipe away. Platforming is all about timing - just stay put and kill the ghosts at respawn until the platform is just in the right position right after you killed them. The orc chargers seem problematic at first, but they take exactly 4 hits, which means that if you hit them once (with d-s of course) at maximum range, you can kill them in mid-charge. And when I read of the "unkillable" succubus, I lmfao - jump, hit, repeat, 10 times.

So... yeah. I may be badass, but this update's levels are NOT. Period.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh, should pay a lil more attention to Sammy in my sig :D

But really, what do you find hard in this update? The bugs do move erratically, but do it at regular intervals. So you wait for them to move, then go in for the kill. 99% effective. The slimes? Time the double swipe right and they won't even touch you. Hydra v2? Look out for incoming tentacles (too easy considering how much of a fuss was avoiding them at the plant boss) and double-swipe away. Platforming is all about timing - just stay put and kill the ghosts at respawn until the platform is just in the right position right after you killed them. The orc chargers seem problematic at first, but they take exactly 4 hits, which means that if you hit them once (with d-s of course) at maximum range, you can kill them in mid-charge. And when I read of the "unkillable" succubus, I lmfao - jump, hit, repeat, 10 times.

So... yeah. I may be badass, but this update's levels are NOT. Period.
Just to point out, if you time it right, you can even kill the slime dropping down from above with double swipe.

And you can farm the slime for some MP, then just use the cross (the one that you throw out a glittering spark, then hit the magic key again to make it explode) and you can easily kill it from outside its range (except maybe some poison cloud, but you can hold double swipe to kill most of those)

And the orc actually can be a joke thanks to backward Teleport(shift key)

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh. Thanks for the pointer. Didn't really remember about the backdash. Still, it proves my point - if it wasn't necessary, it means it could've been even easier.

Guess I got myself a co-supporter of "no to lowering difficulty"?

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update had some ok material, and yeah, though tricky in places wasn't for the most part too hard. But man, there was just no way in hell I could get up the tower area before the charging orcs.

Just wasn't happening.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not as hard as it seems. Stay on the platform until it syncs with your killing the ghosts, then hop on, double-swiping to hit the cockroach (?) on the way. If you miss the vertical platform, just jump, performing d-s in midair to gain some hangtime - the platform should come back out of the ghost's hitbox.