mystel is the 2 handed black sword with feets and hands in ro XD

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

mystel - flying sword O_O

actually the flying sword is tirfing XD

mystel is the 2 handed black sword with feets and hands in ro XD
- - oh yeah, you're right, they both can spawn in the same area so I confused them.

edited it

unrero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to translate the name of the potential bosses

Bloody Knight (a giant guy in bloodied armor with a sword and a shield, another possible guro)
The maker said in the Q and A there'd be no guro, among other things.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's good to hear. I prefer no guro in this game.
Wouldn't fit w/ the game over concept of this game.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

anything else i am missing???? also i dont see that skeleton you say ??

ah yes the items enemy drops are their cards - on ro very rare drop but in here certain enemies give cards that gave 10 points of mp???
The charging skeleton = high orc, it was previously orc zombie, so eh.

And the card give 5 MP

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Overkill on the amount of objects on the ramp parts we really don't need more ghosts at all and charging orcs is just retarded and impossible to time and require to many hits to kill. If he is trying to make this like Castlevenia atleast do a good job of making it like it without overkilling on the ramps. There is also a need for a save point at the top of the ramps.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Overkill on the amount of objects on the ramp parts we really don't need more ghosts at all and charging orcs is just retarded and impossible to time and require to many hits to kill. If he is trying to make this like Castlevenia atleast do a good job of making it like it without overkilling on the ramps. There is also a need for a save point at the top of the ramps.
To dodge the charging orcs, turn your back towards them and then press shift to teleport backwards. You will teleport behind the charging orc and can go on your merry way completely unmolested.

If that ain't enough, feel free to use the savegame I attached. It brings you to the final savepoint from this version.

Attachments

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

The charging orcs actually won't charge at all until there's a certain amount of distance between you and them, so if you just keep pressing them and use the secondary whip hit, then you can kill them before they ever charge.

The Succubus and the unkillable bugs are far more annoying.

I call them unkillable because if you kill them then say, fall down because a ghost bumped into you (equally annoying that they're tall enough that the platforms will lower you into their damage zone if you're not quick enough to make the next one on the first jump) then not only are all the bugs you killed down at the bottom alive again, but so are the ones you just killed when you get back up to the top.

I honestly can't figure out how to kill the Succubus, I've tried melee, I've tried magic, I've tried teleporting, I've tried soaking and scrubbing, but I eventually I just got fed up and jumped over her.

I do like the addition of the mid-bosses though, just that being grabbed by the succubus, I'm half dead before I can get out and if she kills you even if you have your lives you don't get to try again.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The charging orcs actually won't charge at all until there's a certain amount of distance between you and them, so if you just keep pressing them and use the secondary whip hit, then you can kill them before they ever charge.

The Succubus and the unkillable bugs are far more annoying.

I call them unkillable because if you kill them then say, fall down because a ghost bumped into you (equally annoying that they're tall enough that the platforms will lower you into their damage zone if you're not quick enough to make the next one on the first jump) then not only are all the bugs you killed down at the bottom alive again, but so are the ones you just killed when you get back up to the top.

I honestly can't figure out how to kill the Succubus, I've tried melee, I've tried magic, I've tried teleporting, I've tried soaking and scrubbing, but I eventually I just got fed up and jumped over her.

I do like the addition of the mid-bosses though, just that being grabbed by the succubus, I'm half dead before I can get out and if she kills you even if you have your lives you don't get to try again.
I think succubus is to be an unkillable enemy . . kinda like the picture chasing before second boss

If you don't stop moving, you can jump over her and get out of the room before she catches you, and with quick mashing, you'll take about 2 'bar' of damage (the same as most enemy's normal hit) before she let go

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah is best to use the fire and ice dagger(the one that spins)in this level, the succubus is kinda easy when you figure out what to do. You can kill her with melee, takes time but it's doable. Fast way to kill her is with magic, your best one AKA the Holy Cross, to make sure it hits let her charge to you and when shes close, you show her the light because it takes a sec or two to about face and charge again. Also be near a exit if your planing to use the Holy Cross.To me the level was annoying but going through it a couple times makes you learn what to do and not to do. Like Demon Soul's...Do we have names for the spells?

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The succubus is easy, just jump over her when she charge to you, when you are over her, turn back and hot her once, then she will charge you again, do the same until she died, about 10 times i think :p

I personally hate the 3 charging orc before the succubus room -.-

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, reading this makes me realize how little of the game I've actually seen :/

I haven't even made it past the first boss (That giant plant thing).

This game is freaking hard! But in a good way, its not frustratingly unfair, its challenging. Something I really like.

My only real complaint is the fact that the window the game runs in is so dang small >.< I haven't found a way to change it yet (If there's an option then I'm to stupid to see it lol). I have a big moniter and sit a fair distance back, so its a bit difficult to really see what's going.

Last edited:

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way that our old saves will work? It looks like I have to go through the entire game again because my saves arn't working.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apologies, I should have made myself clearer.

I like having saves after and before each of the bosses so that I can go back and fight them again so I can get the game over scenes again. I have got that last save thing, I just want my old saves to work when I rename them to _memory1.actsave (I keep my saves as "_memory1.actsave (After Plant Boss)", "_memory1.actsave (Before Plant Boss)", etc).

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Fair enough.

Just made a file for a save before and after each boss.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow, reading this makes me realize how little of the game I've actually seen :/

I haven't even made it past the first boss (That giant plant thing).

This game is freaking hard! But in a good way, its not frustratingly unfair, its challenging. Something I really like.

My only real complaint is the fact that the window the game runs in is so dang small >.< I haven't found a way to change it yet (If there's an option then I'm to stupid to see it lol). I have a big moniter and sit a fair distance back, so its a bit difficult to really see what's going.
Press F4.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm on the blog but I can't find the link to actually DL the game from the blog. Does anyone know where is it?