What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Hey I was wondering if someone could give me a hand. All the sound effects are not working and I was wondering if there is a way to fix it or was this changed in the patch?

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey I was wondering if someone could give me a hand. All the sound effects are not working and I was wondering if there is a way to fix it or was this changed in the patch?
All the sound effects? Everything? Or just the voices?
Because, as far as I know, only Alice has voice in the game, and only during the parts where she and Luka get busy. o.o;

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

Basically all sound effects that aren't background music. But they're all there in the SE folder

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Basically all sound effects that aren't background music. But they're all there in the SE folder
I've no idea what might cause that. You did set the localization to Japanese? What OS are you using? Is it just this game that fails to play the sound effects?

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm using 7 I ran it on the Japanese local and the stuff from the SE file doesn't work at all

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm using 7 I ran it on the Japanese local and the stuff from the SE file doesn't work at all
Sounds to me more like corruption of your game files rather than anything else, really. You might want to check if downloading it again fixes it.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

and here is Kenkou Cross blog:

note: KEnkou Cross is the artist the draw Alice and Slimegirl :)

...did anyone notice that they're selling HARD COPIES of the Monstergirl Encyclopedia? Or is this old news and I'm out of the loop as usual?

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and here is Kenkou Cross blog:

note: KEnkou Cross is the artist the draw Alice and Slimegirl :)

...did anyone notice that they're selling HARD COPIES of the Monstergirl Encyclopedia? Or is this old news and I'm out of the loop as usual?
Yes, if you want to know the news and many info, just go to forum that dedicated to monstergirl lover:

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there any chance there will be a uncensor patch?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

unless someone redraws all the images there will be no uncensor patch

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So being a pretty cliche RPG you can already see where the story is going from space.

"Yes i'm the monster lord, did you really just figure that out? Idiot."
"Our race/family will only mate/marry with a man that is stronger"
"By the way, lets train again, you will never beat the monster lord with those pathetic skills"
-Side quest for helping a human npc pass a trial to see if they are capable of marrying a monster, gets marked as completing the trial himself-

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hope second one comes out soon excited to play it XD

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So being a pretty cliche RPG you can already see where the story is going from space.

"By the way, lets train again, you will never beat the monster lord with those pathetic skills"
-Side quest for helping a human npc pass a trial to see if they are capable of marrying a monster, gets marked as completing the trial himself-
thats just what they want you to think, what is really going to happen is
your will be turned into a female and the monster lord will knock you up. (that test was just for the dragon monter girls)
XD

besides, if it didnt end up like that would would be the point of all those fun times of running around killing stuff.

Last edited:

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the obvious part, and I'm sure it is meant to be obvious. The far more interesting part of the story is the question of the orbs and of Luca's powers when he is asleep. I think there is some question of forgotten memories here. I also think that the person the Dragon General wanted to have a match with might have something to do with it.

Its obvious that Alice's plan is to prep Luca to marry her, but I think it will turn out that they are closely related, family wise, I also think Ilias is mixed in there too.

In the third part, I think the player might get to chose who they side with; Alice or Ilias.

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thats just what they want you to think, what is really going to happen is
your will be turned into a female and the monster lord will knock you up. (that test was just for the dragon monter girls)
XD

besides, if it didnt end up like that would would be the point of all those fun times of running around killing stuff.
Sphinx already clued us in about what might happen in the future releases.
She mentioned that monsters have a longer timespan than humans and that a human might choose to become a monster, or a monster a human, to stay together and die together.
So either Alice becomes human (Hah! In what universe? :rolleyes: ) or Luca becomes a monster. And, considering that all monsters are female - no exceptions - , female.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She mentioned that monsters have a longer timespan than humans and that a human might choose to become a monster, or a monster a human, to stay together and die together.
So either Alice becomes human (Hah! In what universe? :rolleyes: ) or Luca becomes a monster. And, considering that all monsters are female - no exceptions - , female.
Possible exception: undead :D

But i would guess during the they will give us all those as a choice. However i am starting to wonder if they would pull a "In the end, you die anyways"

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Odd, I read it as Luca turning out to be a fallen angel of sorts.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:( your no fun

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

woah i finished it already...i must say this was the greatest H game i ever played
but there's something i miss in the enciclopedia like
the monster after the scorpion girl and the one after the twin fairies.but i remember i fought the fairy group so it must be it or not?

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Probobly because you chose the peaceful opion to bypass the fight, I vaguely recall the fight being somewhat hard. You would need to reload a save near there and chose to fight them and beat them to get them into the encyclopedia.