What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

this game was originaly removed from this site due to loli and shota

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually you are just assuming the characters aren't of age. The game never specifically stated their age.

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually you are just assuming the characters aren't of age. The game never specifically stated their age.
I have to correct you on that one. When you go fight the Kraken, the mermaid explains that she's used her magic to keep her husband-to-be looking young, but he's actually 25 or something.

It's true that no age is given for the bandits near Illiasburg, and similarily no age is given for the faeries or Chrome, but as Alice remarked once; "The looks of a monster are no clear indication of their age."

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to correct you on that one. When you go fight the Kraken, the mermaid explains that she's used her magic to keep her husband-to-be looking young, but he's actually 25 or something.

It's true that no age is given for the bandits near Illiasburg, and similarily no age is given for the faeries or Chrome, but as Alice remarked once; "The looks of a monster are no clear indication of their age."
Thank you for making it more clear. ^^ Also, where in the game does it state that the hero is underage? He may look young, but looks are not 100% suited to a person's age in that matter. So, to point out, that the accusations of Loli and Shota are a matter of opinion.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

In some of the art of the main character he looks suddenly like 22 randomly. Just figured I'd also throw that out.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does any one know how to use cheat engine with this game???

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does any one know how to use cheat engine with this game???
Just save when it says "SAVE LOCATION" and you'll be fine.
If you need to resort to cheating with this kind of a linear game, then you really have to learn how to play games properly. >_>

Abutsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say, I really enjoyed this game. I can't wait to see what other monsters they come out with in the upcoming releases. Have the creators announced a time for release besides the month? (also, do they have a blog or something you could check for their updates?)

One thing I got a little tired of was that every time luka lost, it always turned into a femdom kind of thing where he simply wimpered and was submissive. I assume that's exactly what the people who made this wanted. I think it would be kinda cool if instead of only losing and becoming a toy to the monster, you could win and choose to dominate instead. (only way I really see this happening is if it happens in his sleep-state though)

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say, I really enjoyed this game. I can't wait to see what other monsters they come out with in the upcoming releases. Have the creators announced a time for release besides the month? (also, do they have a blog or something you could check for their updates?)

One thing I got a little tired of was that every time luka lost, it always turned into a femdom kind of thing where he simply wimpered and was submissive. I assume that's exactly what the people who made this wanted. I think it would be kinda cool if instead of only losing and becoming a toy to the monster, you could win and choose to dominate instead. (only way I really see this happening is if it happens in his sleep-state though)
The storyline makes suspect that he'll take on a more dominating role in the 2nd or 3rd part of the game series, doesn't it?

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No exact date, just 'Fall this year'... There are a web and twitter that have update:

and here is Kenkou Cross blog:

note: KEnkou Cross is the artist the draw Alice and Slimegirl :)

Raidy type, yes? :p But in Raidy case, it is still Femdom, so i love that, but if in this game, errr.... no thanks :D except if Alice were the one doing it :p

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

So now the floodgates are open for any game that claims in-text that all characters are over 18? That's great!

Boy, do I have a lot of junior high... oops I mean COLLEGE games to bring into this site! And they even explicitly say they're adults, so that means they're even more sure to get approval!

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So now the floodgates are open for any game that claims in-text that all characters are over 18? That's great!

Boy, do I have a lot of junior high... oops I mean COLLEGE games to bring into this site! And they even explicitly say they're adults, so that means they're even more sure to get approval!
Do you want a drink with that side-order of sarcasm? :rolleyes:

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So i just finally got around to trying this and wow, a text/cgi game worth playing. I also think the jokes are even pretty funny. So i can say now i have another game added to my list of h-games i feel guilty for not paying for.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure a lot of people played it on hard during their first run through. The only fight on that difficulty I'd say was anywhere near easy was the slime fight and the zombie fight. Everything else just wrecks you if you make one small mistake.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure a lot of people played it on hard during their first run through. The only fight on that difficulty I'd say was anywhere near easy was the slime fight and the zombie fight. Everything else just wrecks you if you make one small mistake.
well also things wreck you when you aren't lucky... like the monster will have 1 crazy strong moves and like 4 weak ones, it'll use the strong one, and gg. Also the bosses are crazy on hard lol

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Weak moves? On hard, I don't recall too many weak moves. Almost everything they do cripples you to the point where you're a small fraction away from losing. But it's when they grab you and start having their way with you that really hurts a lot. And since some fights do that randomly, it's easy to lose even if you know what you're doing, since they can grab you at half health, and finish you off without being able to heal.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah. Sometimes it takes a few tries even with good strategy, looking for a lucky break.

Fortunately, the author makes it easy and painless to retry, and in most cases luck alone can't win you the fight. So the balance is very agreeable.

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i just finally got around to trying this and wow, a text/cgi game worth playing. I also think the jokes are even pretty funny. So i can say now i have another game added to my list of h-games i feel guilty for not paying for.
I know what you mean on the guilt factor. Some of these games are just awesome and it's a shame my bank account doesn't have the same stretch as some countries.. (Now why would I be looking at you, USA? :cool:)

I do think the reverse lamia was pushing it, however. My brain was like :eek:
I fully agreed with Luka's statement "Urge.. to.. kill.. rising.." at one point.:p