What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

dear god how I hate the main character of this game though -_- he's such a whiny hypocrite.

I don't think I've ever played a game where I hated the protagonist this much.
Hey, remember the main character from Fate Stay Night? He was a hypocrite too, and that's exactly what made him the person he was. He was a hypocrite, but he was willing to do whatever it was to reach his goal, despite it being impossible!

I forgot his name, and I'm ashamed, it's still my favorite Visual Novel so far.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PART TWO!? What the hell man! You should put Part 1 in this title so we aren't being totally screwed over! Damnit!

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know what you mean. I was really hype to see what Undine and Salamander were like, but the game was like "NOPE, NOT THIS GAME, WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL, LOL".

But w/e

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

you want just the pics of the monster girls?
i did say bgms... not pics didnt i? anyways im gonna check out the bgm folder if htere is one.

ogg files...i cant just rename them into mp3 rite? might need to find myself a converter

@sponge
the main character was called Emiya Shiro, he even later realises how retarded he was which lead to him trying to kill himself as archer.
Plus gotta say this but... "people die when they are killed' .

NO SHT CAPTAIN OBVIOUS SHIRO, unless ur the main character where they dont die...but get stronger

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, Emya was the best. I played through all three stories. He kicked ass in ALL of them X3

chaos5121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually the people die when they are killed was in reference to a bad translation and that Shirou himself is so incompetent he cant even get himself killed properly.:D

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty good game. I was a bit disappointed with how it just kind of puttered out at the end without any major event (other than the lackluster gnome). Either way I'm looking forward to the continuation.

I actually find the game portion of this more entertaining then the H portion. Not a huge fan of the vore or reverse rape that dominates most of the H in this, but hey to each his own right?

That aside. I was looking though the encyclopedia and there seems to be a higher "hell" difficulty and a fight after gnome listed in there. Anyone figure out how to unlock these possible treasures?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pretty good game. I was a bit disappointed with how it just kind of puttered out at the end without any major event (other than the lackluster gnome). Either way I'm looking forward to the continuation.

I actually find the game portion of this more entertaining then the H portion. Not a huge fan of the vore or reverse rape that dominates most of the H in this, but hey to each his own right?

That aside. I was looking though the encyclopedia and there seems to be a higher "hell" difficulty and a fight after gnome listed in there. Anyone figure out how to unlock these possible treasures?
ohai guye, glad you're enjoying it despite the focus of the h content not being your fetishes. the hell difficulty isn't available storywise. it's only accessible through the encyclopedia. The last unlock is ... well... i'll let you find out yourself :p when u lose, pick the 2nd option around 50 times, and the last secret h scene should be unlocked.

btw there are supposed to be 3 parts to this game, and the next game is suposed to come out some time in 2012 i think, so don't be disappointed with a lackluster "end", because it is NOT the end yet.

Lemon

Reputation score

ohai guye, glad you're enjoying it despite the focus of the h content not being your fetishes. the hell difficulty isn't available storywise. it's only accessible through the encyclopedia. The last unlock is ... well... i'll let you find out yourself :p when u lose, pick the 2nd option around 50 times, and the last secret h scene should be unlocked.

btw there are supposed to be 3 parts to this game, and the next game is suposed to come out some time in 2012 i think, so don't be disappointed with a lackluster "end", because it is NOT the end yet.
Nah the second part is coming out next month. Followed by part 3 early next year.

Abutsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have a lost fight evaluated by Ilias 50 times to get the last one.

Also, I noticed Alice has 5 rape scenes. I beat the game and unlocked 3 of them and then decided not to help her and got the 1st on the list. now I'm missing what's listed as Rape Scene 3. Anyone know how to get that one?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

right after you get the thing from tamamo you need to say that the demon lord is someone you have to defeat and alice will eat you. that should be the last one you need.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I probably shouldn't of actually finished the game while it was still in moonspeak@@

Oh well, nothing a 2nd playthrough can't fix.

On an unrelated note, out of curiosity, anyone know when these two expressions are shown in the game? Because I don't recall seeing them on my first playthrough unless I somehow forgot.

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is awesome. o_O
Just a shame it's mosaic-censored.

And that the makers force a boy to be the main character. >_>
Girls might want to be heroes too! ..and snuggle up to a cute naga like Alice. <3

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I probably shouldn't of actually finished the game while it was still in moonspeak@@

Oh well, nothing a 2nd playthrough can't fix.

On an unrelated note, out of curiosity, anyone know when these two expressions are shown in the game? Because I don't recall seeing them on my first playthrough unless I somehow forgot.

The first seems to be from Iliasburg, when you intervene with the monster there.
The second, I've not seen yet.
Although I'm currently having a hard time getting past the kitsune with the seven tails.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The first seems to be from Iliasburg, when you intervene with the monster there.
The second, I've not seen yet.
Although I'm currently having a hard time getting past the kitsune with the seven tails.

oh yeaa... when she charges up it takes 2 turns to charge, then kamehameha. so u gotta block the kamehameha twice , and survive a bit more to win. yea.... first time i played , I got stuck on her for days lol

Maki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh yeaa... when she charges up it takes 2 turns to charge, then kamehameha. so u gotta block the kamehameha twice , and survive a bit more to win. yea.... first time i played , I got stuck on her for days lol
Kamehameha? You mean her "Seven Moons" attack?
The problem I'm seeing is that I can't get enough HP back through Meditation to survive the onslaught of her attacks.
And then when I do finally get enough SP for Meditation, she's bound me in her tails! So I got to struggle out of that. And then just as I do, she pulls a Two Moons on me and my HP is gone.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I messed up my first fight with her for that reason. you need to conserve your dots, and do the first heal early, even if it wastes a few points.

That way you have a little leeway to survive the big attack, two turns is a long chargeup at least.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Kamehameha? You mean her "Seven Moons" attack?
The problem I'm seeing is that I can't get enough HP back through Meditation to survive the onslaught of her attacks.
And then when I do finally get enough SP for Meditation, she's bound me in her tails! So I got to struggle out of that. And then just as I do, she pulls a Two Moons on me and my HP is gone.
yea as oberon says sometimes you have to heal early in anticipation. also i'd suggest if you're going into the fight with a like 2-3 stars then meybe you should just defend twice at the beginning. then chances are you'll be able to heal back to almost full after defending the 7 moons for the first time... after that just hope that she doesnt' do her double attack too often, and you can probably win.

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've noticed that the music that plays during the battles with the 4 Great Demons is the same tune that plays for the first level of UnHolY SaNctuaRy. I was quite surprised to hear it. Is it a common song or did someone steal it from another, or what?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are quite a few borrowed songs in this game.